CLICKFUNNELS SECRET OFFER
ClickFunnels For eCommerce:
Which Describes You Best?
(Click one of the buttons below and you’ll be advised on the choice that works best for you)
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel tool designed to help online business owners scale their business.
The tool is well-known for its success in converting cold site visitors into buyers. But will it work for your eCommerce store?
Well, it will.
ClickFunnels is a great marketing tool that is useful for any eCommerce business owner. If you have an online shop, ClickFunnels for eCommerce will prove to be quite resourceful in scaling your business to the next level.
ClickFunnels for eCommerce lets you integrate a sales funnel into your online store and offer upsells to your online shop customers. Besides this, you can also create a free plus shipping campaign, or set up an email follow-up campaign.
Lets have a more in depth overview on how ClickFunnels can help increase your eCommerce store revenue.
- ClickFunnels For eCommerce:
Make More Revenue From Your eCommerce Store
- Why eCommerce Store Owners Should Use ClickFunnels
- How Can ClickFunnels Help Ecommerce Stores?
- 1. ClickFunnels for Ecommerce Can Help You Generate Leads and Build Lists of Prospective Clients
- 2. ClickFunnels for Ecommerce Can Help You Increase The Value of Your Customer’s Cart
- 3. ClickFunnels for Ecommerce Can Help You Launch a New Product
- 4. ClickFunnels for Ecommerce Can Help You Create Custom Order Form Pages
- ClickFunnels For Ecommerce: Best Practices
- Useful ClickFunnels Integrations for eCommerce Business
- ClickFunnels eCommerce Templates & Funnels
- 5 Things You Should Do If You’re Considering to Use ClickFunnels for Real Estate
Why eCommerce Store Owners Should Use ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels for eCommerce Can Help You Increase Conversion Rates
ClickFunnels lets eCommerce store owners integrate a sales funnel inside their online store.
ClickFunnels can help you increase the conversion rates for your eCommerce store. Setting up a sales funnel will only take you a few minutes, after which you can take your clients through the whole purchase process and make a closing.
ClickFunnels Offers Pre-Built eCommerce Funnels
If you don’t have time to build your own e-commerce funnels then you can use ClickFunnels pre-built funnels dedicated specifically for online stores.
This will save you time and you’ll be able to focus more on sales.
ClickFunnels Offers Payment Integrations
ClickFunnels offers a range of payment integrations to make it easy to receive payments on your eCommerce store.
So, you don’t even need to have an e-commerce store since ClickFunnels has all the most important shopping cart functions and you can sell items directly through it.
How Can ClickFunnels Help Ecommerce Stores?
1. ClickFunnels for Ecommerce Can Help You Generate Leads and Build Lists of Prospective Clients
One of the primary uses of ClickFunnels is to generate leads that could turn into high-paying clients.
You can use ClickFunnels for eCommerce to generate either longer form application leads or email and messenger leads.
With longer-form application leads, you will get detailed information from your potential client. Email and messenger lead come in handy, mainly when building subscribers’ list.
ClickFunnels other features also come in handy when you are building lists.
The email opt-in feature helps you collect email addresses from potential clients on the landing page.
Sure, you can always skip this step, but this is the easiest way to build an audience, to whom you can advertise your products in the future.
2. ClickFunnels for Ecommerce Can Help You Increase The Value of Your Customer’s Cart
Another critical feature of ClickFunnels for eCommerce is the cart.
This is where your clients will choose the items they are buying from your store. Your goal here is to increase the value of the cart for every customer.
You can achieve this by selling your products in different sizes and offering discounts for customers whose cart is of a specific value.
With upsells, you can offer complementary products to your customers.
One click-purchasing will especially be helpful if the complementary product is appealing enough. You can have as many upsells as you want.
The order confirmation page is the final stage in your sales funnel.
Here, your client will see a summary of the products they ordered before they can agree to buy them.
You can also display when they should expect the delivery and any other deals that you’d want them to look at.
3. ClickFunnels for Ecommerce Can Help You Launch a New Product
Launching a new product for your eCommerce store is not easy, especially if the product is quite pricey. If you use the wrong tactics, you may end up with a great product but no one to buy it.
With ClickFunnels, launching a new product or service on your eCommerce store is an easy process using the launch funnel. Jeff Walker, a famous marketer, introduced ‘The Product Launch’ funnel.
The Product Launch funnel is especially helpful if you are launching an expensive product. The funnel works by selling potential clients on the value of the product before you even launch it. When you introduce the product eventually, clients are confident in it and are convinced that purchasing the item would be a great idea.
4. ClickFunnels for Ecommerce Can Help You Create Custom Order Form Pages
So, you already have a list, and you are generating sales. The only thing left is to cash in the returns.
But how do you integrate the different payment methods that your customers can use?
ClickFunnels makes it easier for you to process your customers’ orders.
Given that the customers will not order the same items, a custom order form will come in handy.
Through the order form, you will receive information about your clients, such as their email address, full name, shipping city, state, ZIP code, and country.
The order form also contains a credit card element to process the payments.
Your customers will enter their credit card information, and the funnel will perform an encrypted transaction to ensure all their data remains safe.
ClickFunnels For Ecommerce: Best Practices
1. ClickFunnels Offers a Storefront Funnel
Are you wondering how you can create your eCommerce site on ClickFunnels?
You see, this is important as it will save you from having to integrate your third-party eCommerce store with ClickFunnels.
The Storefront funnel will help you to build your eCommerce store pages that look like the traditional eCommerce store website. What’s better is that these pages are optimized for increased conversion compared to the traditional eCom websites.
2. ClickFunnels for eCommerce Will Let You Leverage Upsells
“Would you like fries with that?”
“Would you like a cold beverage with your meal?”
These are some of the two iconic upsell questions used by McDonald’s to increase their sales. McDonald’s understood that existing customers are the best source of revenue if properly taken care of.
It’s easier for an existing customer to make an additional purchase as compared to a new prospect.
Therefore, as an eCommerce store owner, you should learn how to leverage upsells like McDonald’s.
ClickFunnels for eCommerce is the best software for designing upsell pages. However, you should ensure that each upsell compliments the other product.
For example, if you buy fries on a hot day, a McDonald’s employee will ask you if they can get you a cold beverage. The cold drink compliments the fries and takes into consideration the weather of the day.
Likewise, according to lead behavior on your site, you should design the upsell sequence in a way that each upsell compliments the other products and takes into consideration the customer behavior.
3. ClickFunnels Lets You Build Beautiful Landing Pages for Your eCommerce Products
ClickFunnels has a fantastic drag-and-drop landing page builder which lets you landing pages for your eCommerce store products.
It is easy to use and it does not require a learning curve.
With ClickFunnels you can create attractive landing pages for your products and start selling within few minutes.
Useful ClickFunnels Integrations for eCommerce Business
ClickFunnels is one of the platforms that play well with other third-party integrations.
To run a successful eCommerce, you will need to incorporate other third-party software to your ClickFunnels account.
Here are some of the most important integrations:
ClickFunnels Email Marketing Integrations
If you are using the startup plan, you will need to get an email marketing platform such as:
- Active Campaign
- Constant Contact
- Market Hero
ClickFunnels Shopping Cart Integrations
Which eCommerce store do you typically use: WooCommerce, Shopify?
With the help of Zapier, you can integrate these shopping stores to your ClickFunnels account and start driving in leads into your sales funnels.
ClickFunnels Payment Integrations
When you have a shopping store, you ought to have a way your customers can pay you, right?
ClickFunnels offers a range of payment integrations to make it easy to receive payments on your eCommerce store.
Here are the available integrations:
- InfusionSoft CRM
- Easy Pay Direct
ClickFunnels eCommerce Templates & Funnels
If you struggle to to build your own ClickFunnels eCommerce sales funnel, then you can consider buying on of these ones:
eComm Product Funnel
FREE + Shipping eCommerce Funnel
eCommerce Storefront Funnel by DoMy.Site
5 Things You Should Do If You’re Considering to Use ClickFunnels for Real Estate
1. Pick a Coppy of Russell Brunson’s DotCom Secrets Book
The DotCom Secrets book is FREE. You just need to cover the shipping. It will teach you many advanced online marketing techniques to increase your sales and overall conversions.
Also, you’ll learn many things how ClickFunnels could help you.
2. Pick a Copy of Russell Brunnson’s Traffic Secrets Book
Traffic Secrets is another FREE book where you only need to cover the shipping costs.
This book will teach you how to get thousands of visitors to your funnel and fill it with the right traffic that is ready to convert.
3. Sign up for a ClickFunnels Free Trial
This way, you’ll be able to play a bit with the software and test it to see if you really need it.
And by the way, during the free trial period you’ll also get an instant access to all of these bonuses:
4.Get ClickFunnels Secrets Masterclass Workshop Bundle + 6 Months ClickFunnels Platinum
If you already decided to invest in ClickFunnels then you can check the Secrets Masterclass Workshop Bundle which is probably the best offer that you can currently find for ClickFunnels.
Secrets Workshop Bundle is a special offer from ClickFunnels which offers 6 months of ClickFunnels Platinum plus other great bonuses.
If you’ll subscribe to the Secrets Workshop Bundle you’ll also get:
- ClickFunnels: 6 Months Platinum Account
- FREE One Funnel Away (30 Day Challenge)
- FREE Virtual DAILY Funnel Hack-A-Thon’s
- FREE 10X Secrets Mastery Program
- FREE Traffic Secrets / Ad Skills
- FREE Access to FunnelFlix
Secrets Workshop Bundle costs only $997 for 6 months. For this price, you will not only get 6 months of ClickFunnels Platinum account but also lots of other amazing bonuses, where there real value of this package is at least $15,770.
5. Buy Funnel Builder Secrets
Finally, if you have decided that you really need ClickFunnels then you might think of buying Funnel Builder Secrets.
Funnel Builder Secrets is an amazing deal for ClickFunnels users that not only will let you save on this tool in the long term, but it will also give you many additional tools and training as a BONUS!
- 6 to 12 months of ClickFunnels Account
- FREE Funnel Scripts
- FREE Traffic Secrets Membership
- FREE Access to the Funnel Hacks Masterclass Training
- FREE Access to the Funnel Builder Secrets Training
- FREE Access to FunnelFlix
It might look like it’s quite expensive deal, but if you’ll take a look on how much you would save if you’d choose to pay it monthly or buy all those tools seperatly then it might look like a fantastic deal.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
- What is my ClickFunnels experience?
- What is ClickFunnels?
- How to Get ClickFunnels Discount
- What are the best ClickFunnels deals and offers?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Cost?
- ClickFunnels $97 vs $297 pricing plans – which is better?
- What is ClickFunnels Platinum?
- What is ClickFunnels Collective?
- What are the ClickFunnels features?
- Does ClickFunnels offer a free trial?
- Does ClickFunels offer 30 days free trial?
- Does ClickFunnels offer 60 days free trial?
- How can I see ClickFunnels Demo before buying it?
- How to buy ClickFunnels?
- How to create a membership site with ClickFunnels?
- Is it possible to get ClickFunnels for free?
- How to use ClickFunnels for affiliate marketing?
- How to use ClickFunnels for real estate?
- How to use ClickFunnels for agencies?
- How to use ClickFunnels for Shopify?
- How to get ClickFunnels Bonus?
- What is ClikcFunnels Backpack?
- What is ClickFunnels Secrets Masterclass about?
- Is there a ClickFunnels Black Friday deal available?
- What is ClickFunnels 9 Secrets Funnels Training?
- What is ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp?
- What is ClickFunnels FunnelFlix?
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs LeadPages – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs OptimizePress – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart – which is better?
- What are the best ClickFunnels alternatives?
- What is Funnel Hacks?
- What is LeadFunnels?
- How much does LeadFunnels cost?
- What is WebinarFuel?
- What is One Funnel Away Challenge?
- How much does One Funnel Away Challenge cost?
- What are 30 Days FREE ClickFunnels Virtual Summit?
- What 30 Days book is about?
- What books were written by Russell Brunson?
- What DotCom Secrets book is about?
- How to download the DotCom Secrets audiobook?
- What is Traffic Secrets book about?
- How to download Traffic Secrets audiobook?
- What is inside Unlock the Secrets worksheet?
- What is inside the Secrets Trilogy Box Set?
- How to Download the Secrets Trilogy box set?
- What is the Traffic Secrets course about?
- What is Expert Secrets book about?
- How to download the Expert Secrets audiobook?
- What is Funnel Hacker Blackbox?
- What Copywriting Secrets book is about?
- How to download the Copywriting Secrets audiobook?
- What is Sales Story Secrets?
- What is The Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- What is the Network Marketing Secrets book about?
- What is Funnel Scripts?
- Is there a free trial for Funnel Scripts?
- Do Funnel Scripts offer a discount?
- How much do Funnel Scripts cost?
- Is there any bonus available if you buy Funnel Scripts?
- What is Funnel Scripts Headline Generator?
- What you need to know about the Funnel Scripts $297 plan?
- What is The Perfect Webinar?
- What is Funnel Immersion?
- What is Funnel Builder Secrets?
- How much does Funnel Builder Secrets cost?
- Where to Watch the Funnel Builder Secrets Webinar?
- What is OFA Platinum?
- What is Secret Funnel Strategy?
- How to watch Lady Boss Webinar?
- What is Software Secrets?
- What is Software Secrets book about?
- What is Brick and Mortar funnels?
- What is the Funnel Challenge?
- What are the best ClickFunnels webinars & training courses?