CLICKFUNNELS SECRET OFFER
ClickFunnels For Affiliate Marketing:
According to Investopedia, 15% of all eCommerce revenue is attributed to affiliate marketing.
This is huge considering the billions of money being made by the major eCommerce stores such as Amazon.
The primary question is, how can you take a piece of this pie?
Traditionally, people would spam others with affiliate links.
However, today, the online marketing landscape has changed. You ought to add value even if you’re promoting other people’s services and products.
These affiliate marketing platforms make it possible to earn money online even if you don’t own any product or service: you just need to be a good marketer. And, with ClickFunnels for affiliate marketing, you can now make more income promoting other people’s products and services.
- ClickFunnels For Affiliate Marketing:
How Affiliate Marketers Can Benefit From This Tool
- How Can ClickFunnels Help Affiliate Marketers?
- 1. ClickFunnels for Affiliate Marketing Can Help You Add Value To Your Potential Customers
- 2. ClickFunnels for Affiliate Marketing Can Help You Build a List of Potential Customers
- 3. ClickFunnels for Affiliate Marketing Can Help You Increase Your Conversion Rate
- 4. ClickFunnels for Affiliate Marketing Can Help You Cut Down On The Hosting Cost
- Useful ClickFunnels Integrations for Affiliate Marketing
- ClickFunnels Templates for Affiliate Marketing
- 7 Things You Should Do If You’re Considering to Use ClickFunnels for Affiliate Marketing
- 1. Join the ClickFunnels Affiliate BootCamp
- 2. Pick a Coppy of Russell Brunson’s DotCom Secrets Book
- How Can ClickFunnels Help Affiliate Marketers?
How Can ClickFunnels Help Affiliate Marketers?
1. ClickFunnels for Affiliate Marketing Can Help You Add Value To Your Potential Customers
So, traditionally, affiliate marketers would just publish their affiliate links randomly and hope that people who are interested in their offers would click on their links.
However, today, successful affiliate marketing is quite different. You must add value to your potential customers so that they may be interested in what you’re offering.
First of all, before distributing your links, you must identify a way to add value to your target audience.
You must come up with a lead magnet that will be attractive enough such that leads will be willing to give you their email addresses.
And that’s where ClickFunnels can help you.
2. ClickFunnels for Affiliate Marketing Can Help You Build a List of Potential Customers
For success in affiliate marketing, it’s vital for one to build a list.
The joy of having a list is that even if you sell a product today and only two people are interested, tomorrow you can sell a different product and a few more people might be interested.
And, the following day, you might sell a different product or service, and a few more people might be interested.
The email list becomes a source of recurring customers. And, as long as you’re working to build the list, you can be sure that you have a tribe of people ready to buy using your affiliate links.
ClickFunnels for affiliate marketing gives you the chance to develop an affiliate marketing funnel whereby you deliver a lead magnet in exchange for a lead’s contact details.
Once you have their email address, you can continue to add value as you offer them your affiliate links as a way of adding additional value and helping them solve their problems and pain points.
This way, you become a problem solver and a solution provider to your list. Consequently, you start making recurring income with your list.
3. ClickFunnels for Affiliate Marketing Can Help You Increase Your Conversion Rate
Becoming a solution provider to your list increases your level of persuasion and also increases your conversion rate.
When you deliver your links as part of a solution in an email sequence by the help of Follow-up Funnels – the ClickFunnels autoresponder, your email list starts to like you.
You separate yourself from the many other marketers who are trying to spam them or use pushy sales and spammy methods to sell their affiliate links.
4. ClickFunnels for Affiliate Marketing Can Help You Cut Down On The Hosting Cost
As an affiliate marketer, I’m sure you have several affiliate sites, right? Hosting the domains increases your expenses, right?
When you use ClickFunnels, you get access to free domains depending on which plan you’re using.
If you’re using the Startup plan, you get access to 3 domains, and if you’re using the Platinum plan, you get access to unlimited domains.
How awesome is that??
Useful ClickFunnels Integrations for Affiliate Marketing
1. Email Marketing Integrations for Affiliate Marketing
One of the essential features in ClickFunnels for affiliate marketing is the autoresponder. If you subscribe to the Platinum plan, you will have access to Follow-up funnels the built-in autoresponder.
However, if you’re using the Startup plan, you will have to get a third-party email marketing platform.
The most popular email marketing platforms include:
- Active Campaign
- Active Campaign
- Constant Contact
- Market Hero
2. Payment Gateways for Affiliate Marketing
ClickFunnels also offer various payment gateways so that you can receive your commissions and payments from various companies and platforms.
Here is a list of all the payment gateways you can integrate with your ClickFunnels account:
- InfusionSoft CRM
- Easy Pay Direct
3. Platforms For Hosting Videos
If you have a look at most of the affiliate marketing funnels, the bridge page usually has a video. This video is used to pre-frame the lead and help prepare them for the affiliate page.
The downside of ClickFunnels is that it doesn’t host videos.
Therefore, you need a third-party platform to host the videos.
Youtube is an excellent free option to host videos.
Other paid platforms include:
ClickFunnels Templates for Affiliate Marketing
If you struggle to to build your own ClickFunnels affiliate funnel, then you can consider buying on of these ones:
ULTIMATE SALES FUNNEL with Split Test Optin, OTO, & Affiliate Pages
FFI Product Offer Amazing Amazon Daily Deal
7 Things You Should Do If You’re Considering to Use ClickFunnels for Affiliate Marketing
1. Join the ClickFunnels Affiliate BootCamp
The ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp is a virtual training program that gives affiliates all the information that they need to do a full-time business out of affiliate marketing.
The virtual summit brings together 15 of Russell’s top affiliates who all contribute some tidbits of their success in affiliate marketing using ClickFunnels.
The best part about it?
ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp is totally FREE ($0.00).
2. Pick a Coppy of Russell Brunson’s DotCom Secrets Book
The DotCom Secrets book is FREE. You just need to cover the shipping. It will teach you many advanced online marketing techniques to increase your sales and overall conversions.
Also, you’ll learn many things how ClickFunnels could help you.
3. Pick a Copy of Expert Secrets Book
Expert Secrets is another FREE book where you only need to cover the shipping costs.
This book will teach you how to become an expert in your niche and build a tribe of loyal followers, who resonate with your message and buy your products.
4. Pick a Copy of Russell Brunnson’s Traffic Secrets Book
Traffic Secrets is another FREE book where you only need to cover the shipping costs.
This book will teach you how to get thousands of visitors to your funnel and fill it with the right traffic that is ready to convert.
5. Sign up for a ClickFunnels Free Trial
This way, you’ll be able to play a bit with the software and test it to see if you really need it.
And by the way, during the free trial period you’ll also get an instant access to all of these bonuses:
6. Get ClickFunnels Secrets Masterclass Workshop Bundle + 6 Months ClickFunnels Platinum
If you already decided to invest in ClickFunnels then you can check the Secrets Masterclass Workshop Bundle which is probably the best offer that you can currently find for ClickFunnels.
Secrets Workshop Bundle is a special offer from ClickFunnels which offers 6 months of ClickFunnels Platinum plus other great bonuses.
If you’ll subscribe to the Secrets Workshop Bundle you’ll also get:
- ClickFunnels: 6 Months Platinum Account
- FREE One Funnel Away (30 Day Challenge)
- FREE Virtual DAILY Funnel Hack-A-Thon’s
- FREE 10X Secrets Mastery Program
- FREE Traffic Secrets / Ad Skills
- FREE Access to FunnelFlix
Secrets Workshop Bundle costs only $997 for 6 months. For this price, you will not only get 6 months of ClickFunnels Platinum account but also lots of other amazing bonuses, where there real value of this package is at least $15,770.
7. Buy Funnel Builder Secrets
Finally, if you have decided that you really need ClickFunnels then you might think of buying Funnel Builder Secrets.
Funnel Builder Secrets is an amazing deal for ClickFunnels users that not only will let you save on this tool in the long term, but it will also give you many additional tools and training as a BONUS!
- 6 to 12 months of ClickFunnels Account
- FREE Funnel Scripts
- FREE Traffic Secrets Membership
- FREE Access to the Funnel Hacks Masterclass Training
- FREE Access to the Funnel Builder Secrets Training
- FREE Access to FunnelFlix
It might look like it’s quite expensive deal, but if you’ll take a look on how much you would save if you’d choose to pay it monthly or buy all those tools seperatly then it might look like a fantastic deal.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.