CLICKFUNNELS SECRET OFFER
|Offer:||6 Months of ClickFunnels Platinum|
|Bonuses:||One Funnel Away Challenge, Traffic Secrets / Ad Skils, etc.|
|Webinar||Available for FREE|
- Secrets Masterclass
- Secrets Workshop Bundle + 6 Months of ClickFunnels Platinum
- What Is ClickFunnels Secrets Masterclass?
- SPECIAL OFFER: Secrets Workshop Bundle + 6 Months of ClickFunnels Platinum
- What Is Inside the Secrets Masterclass Workshop Bundle?
- Secrets Masterclass Workshop Bundle Price
- Join the FREE Secrets Masterclass Webinar
- Funnel Builder Secrets Special Offer
What Is ClickFunnels Secrets Masterclass?
Secrets Masterclass is a training program bundled with 6 months of access to ClickFunnels Platinum and other great bonuses. This includes the ClickFunnels Platinum account, One Funnel Away (30 Day Challenge), and other bonuses.
This is an in-depth training that will show you what the TOP 1% of ClickFunnels users are doing differently that the other 99% are not.
SPECIAL OFFER: Secrets Workshop Bundle + 6 Months of ClickFunnels Platinum
Secrets Workshop Bundle is a special offer from ClickFunnels which offers 6 months of ClickFunnels Platinum plus other great bonuses.
If you’ll subscribe to the Secrets Workshop Bundle you’ll also get:
- ClickFunnels: 6 Months Platinum Account
- FREE One Funnel Away (30 Day Challenge)
- FREE Virtual DAILY Funnel Hack-A-Thon’s
- FREE 10X Secrets Mastery Program
- FREE Traffic Secrets / Ad Skills
What Is Inside the Secrets Masterclass Workshop Bundle?
6 Months of ClickFunnels Platinum Account [Value: $1,782]
Normally, ClickFunnels Platinum account costs $297/month if bought outside of the promotion. But with this offer, you will get 6 months subscription for only $997 + other bonuses mentioned bellow.
One Funnel Away (30 Day Challenge) [Value: $1,997]
The One Funnel Away Challenge is a 30-days training program that will provide you full coaching from Russell Brunson, Stephen Larsen, and Julie Stoian to launch your next funnel totally from scratch in just 30 days.
Virtual DAILY Funnel Hack-A-Thon’s [Value: $9,997]
Virtual daily Funnel Hack-A-Thon’s are daily live streams that enable you to learn all the basic and advanced strategies involved in building all the different types of funnels.
Each Hackathon focuses on one type of funnel and how to build this funnel out for your business.
These are a deep dive into funnel building with ClickFunnels coaches, showing you step-by-step how to build this funnel for your business.
There is also a Q&A part of the hackathon, where all Platinum members can ask any questions they have about the funnel and how to implement it in their business.
10X Secrets Mastery Program [Value: $997]
The 10x secrets masterclass is a training program created by Russell Brunson with the intention of teaching people to get more sales in their businesses.
Traffic Secrets / Ad Skills [Value: $997]
Traffic Secrets and Ad Skills are in-depth training that will teach you how to get more traffic and how to use paid ads to drive traffic which converts.
Secrets Masterclass Workshop Bundle Price
Secrets Workshop Bundle costs only $997 for 6 months. For this price, you will not only get 6 months of ClickFunnels Platinum account (which would cost you $1,782 if you would choose to buy only ClickFunnels) but also lots of other amazing bonuses, where there real value of this package is at least $15,770.
Join the FREE Secrets Masterclass Webinar
Secrets Masterclass webinar is a FREE training, where Russell Brunson will show you the exact blueprint what TOP 1% of ClickFunnels users are doing differently that other 99% are not.
In the Secrets Masterclass webinar, you’ll learn these three secrets:
- Secret #1: Funnel Secrets. You’ll be uncovered a new secrets funnel strategy that almost nobody knows about.
- Secret #2: Conversion Secret. The biggest secret to selling MORE inside your funnels without driving any extra traffic.
- Secret #3: Traffic Secret. How to get the right traffic (your dream customer)
Funnel Builder Secrets Special Offer
The Secrets Workshop Bundle Alternative
ClickFunnels recently released a new and way better bonus deal called Funnel Builder Secrets. The main difference from Funnel Hacks that this offer gives you access to Funnel Scripts software, Instant Traffic Hacks and Funnel Builder Secrets training.
If you’ll buy ClickFunnels through this offer, you’re going to get…
- 12 Months of ClickFunnels
- Access to Funnel Scripts
- Traffic Secrets Membership
- Access to Funnel Hacks Masterclass training
- Access to Funnel Builder Secrets Training
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.