Learn How to Become Super Affiliate for FREE
Most people venturing into affiliate marketing don’t understand the amount of work you have to put in.
Just like any online job, affiliate marketing is very easy to start, but you need more than the passion for making money from it.
ClickFunnels is a favorite tool for most affiliate marketers.
The platform is an all-in-one marketing solution, making it ideal for any online business.
However, if you are just getting started, using ClickFunnels for your affiliate marketing may be a challenge.
If you have never used the platform before, you may find yourself scouring over the internet for hours just to get the hang of it.
Well, it is for this reason that the ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp came to be. You may have heard of it and wondered how it works.
So, in this ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp review, we take an in-depth look at the Affiliate Bootcamp.
So, keep reading to find out all that you need to know.
- ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Review
- Learn How to Become Super Affiliate for FREE by Russel Brunson from ClickFunnels
What is ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp?
The ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp is a virtual training program that gives affiliates all the information that they need to do a full-time business out of affiliate marketing. The virtual summit brings together 15 of Russel’s top affiliates who all contribute some tidbits of their success in affiliate marketing using ClickFunnels.
Russel Brunson, the brains behind ClickFunnels, is no stranger when it comes to ClickFunnels training.
Before the inception of the Bootcamp Summit, the platform offered training on how to use paid strategies to drive traffic to any affiliate link.
While the pieces of training proved to be useful for most people, the strategies and methods used became outdated with time.
When it became a challenge for people to learn how affiliate marketing works, it was time to bring in a new program.
So, that’s how ClickFunnels Affiliate Bottcamp has born.
Who is the Affiliate Bootcamp for?
It is no secret that ClickFunnels is by far, one of the best marketing tools out there.
But thri affiliate program is also quite impressive.
However, despite the success that the platform continues to receive, Russel argues that only about 19% of the affiliates are making more than $200.
The idea behind the Affiliate Bootcamp Summit was to leverage the success of the 19% and help the remaining 81%.
That said, the ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Summit is ideal for anyone in the affiliate marketing industry.
You could be an aspiring marketer but have no idea where to start from.
Through the summit, you will learn all the ins and outs of affiliate marketing.
ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Summit is also ideal for new affiliate marketers.
Don’t quite know your way around the business? The summit has got you covered.
If you are an established marketer, you probably think that this summit is not for you.
You are wrong.
You could join the Bootcamp to hone your skills and learn some new marketing strategies that will grow your business from some of the most successful affiliate marketers.
Online marketing is always changing, and it helps to be one step ahead of your competitors.
What You’ll Find Inside the Affiliate Bootcamp?
In this Affiliate Bootcamp 15 Super Affiliates have been chosen by Russel get together to present the Affiliate Bootcamp as a virtual summit.
The summit is a 4-day long series of interviews that have the affiliates discussing the strategies they used to get their affiliate marketing businesses to 7 and 8 figure incomes.
Each day, four of the Super Affiliates give their tips for scaling an affiliate marketing business in 100 days.
ClickFunnels presents the Bootcamp as an interview where Russel has each of the affiliates delve into the details of their plans and strategies.
By joining the Bootcamp, you will get immediate access to the first video that features Russel as well.
You will then receive the other three videos in the subsequent days.
The videos will only be available for 24 hours after you get started, so make sure you have enough time each day to have a look at them.
An added advantage of the Bootcamp Summit is that you get an e-book with the content in the videos.
However, this is only applicable if you take the One Funnel Away Challenge.
If you prefer written content, then this will be a better deal for you.
How Much Does the Affiliate Bootcamp Cost?
ClickFunnels Affiliate Bottcamp is totally FREE ($0.00). That means it won’t cost you anything to join this training. Yup, you will get to learn from some of the most successful ClickFunnels affiliates at no cost!
All you need is a valid email address, and you are good to go.
According to Russel, if he had to charge for the information contained in the summit, it would have been too pricey, given how valuable the information is.
And, considering he intends this information for the affiliates who aren’t making much, it would be unfair; it would be only accessible by the affiliates who are already successful.
It is for this reason that he chose to offer the Bootcamp for free to anyone who needed it.
You also have the option of taking the One Funnel Away challenge when you join the Bootcamp.
The challenge is a 30-day program that aims to help you build and launch your first funnel.
There’s a catch, however, if you opt for the OFA challenge. You will have to part with $100 first.
In return, you get lifetime access to the Bootcamp’s content.
ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Summary
While every Super Affiliate gives their tips for their success, each of them has some sort of topic that they tackle in the interviews.
The Day 1 video features Russel Brunson himself, Steve Larsen, Dave Gambril, and Rachel Pederson.
Russell talks about his go-to 2-step funnel that he used to generate millions of dollars.
He also gives a few general tips such as you shouldn’t expect to get rich overnight.
The other three speakers talk about offer creation and publishing, affiliate foundation, and relationship foundation, respectively.
From them, you get to learn how to create irresistible offers and how to get your clients to keep coming back.
Rachel, the ‘Queen of Social Media’ helps you scale your business by using Facebook and Instagram ads.
Jim Edwards, Greg Jeffries, Jacob Caris, and Dana Derricks give their insights on Day two.
They cover domination, SEO, time hacks, and how to get traffic.
The videos contain some useful tips that will help you dominate the affiliate program and become a super affiliate in a short time.
You will also learn some SEO hacks to scale your business and how to become a super affiliate even when other commitments consume all your time. You also learn how to get both warm and cold traffic for free and become a super affiliate without spending any money on ads.
The Day 3 videos showcase Joe Margofoli, Spencer Mecham, Marley Baird, and J.R. Rivas.
Both Marley and Joe are YouTube specialists, and they show you how to use the video platform to your advantage.
Joe talks about creating compelling videos for your audience, while Marley shows you how she ranks on Google’s first page without spending any money.
Spencer Mecham talks of your significant advantages as a new affiliate and how you can find affordable contractors for whom you can generate high-quality content fast.
Rivas then gives his tips on how to attract organic traffic using Facebook and build your audience using a well-designed FB profile.
The final day videos feature Josh Rhodes, Tyler s. Clark, Billy Gene, and Peng Joon.
Josh tackles how to create over 100 affiliates within the first 100 days using a simple agency approach.
Tyler talks about webinars and gives the 11 steps that took him from 0 to 106 affiliates in 100 days.
Billy Gene’s focus is on how to turn clicks into customers. He also demonstrates how to use ClickFunnels easily in 11 steps.
Finally, Peng Joon teaches you how to build a list without spending money and creating powerful leverage. He also gives a secret hack that he uses to get other people to get affiliates for you for free.
ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp Pros and Cons
- The summit contains vast amounts of content useful to any affiliate marketer
- Different strategies and plans to choose from
- It is FREE to join
- Ready support from the vibrant Facebook community
- Comes with extra bonuses such as the done-for-you email swipe file
- Time-consuming since you have to watch all the videos
- You cannot skip around the videos
- Information overload is likely to happen to most people
- What is my ClickFunnels experience?
- What is ClickFunnels?
- How to Get ClickFunnels Discount
- What are the best ClickFunnels deals and offers?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Cost?
- ClickFunnels $97 vs $297 pricing plans – which is better?
- What is ClickFunnels Platinum?
- What is ClickFunnels Collective?
- What are the ClickFunnels features?
- Does ClickFunnels offer a free trial?
- Does ClickFunels offer 30 days free trial?
- Does ClickFunnels offer 60 days free trial?
- How can I see ClickFunnels Demo before buying it?
- How to buy ClickFunnels?
- How to create a membership site with ClickFunnels?
- Is it possible to get ClickFunnels for free?
- How to use ClickFunnels for affiliate marketing?
- How to use ClickFunnels for eCommerce?
- How to use ClickFunnels for real estate?
- How to use ClickFunnels for agencies?
- How to use ClickFunnels for Shopify?
- How to get ClickFunnels Bonus?
- What is ClikcFunnels Backpack?
- What is ClickFunnels Secrets Masterclass about?
- Is there a ClickFunnels Black Friday deal available?
- What is ClickFunnels 9 Secrets Funnels Training?
- What is ClickFunnels FunnelFlix?
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs LeadPages – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs OptimizePress – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes – which is better?
- What are the best ClickFunnels alternatives?
- What is Funnel Hacks?
- What is LeadFunnels?
- How much does LeadFunnels cost?
- What is One Funnel Away Challenge?
- How much does One Funnel Away Challenge cost?
- What are 30 Days FREE ClickFunnels Virtual Summit?
- What 30 Days book is about?
- What books were written by Russell Brunson?
- What DotCom Secrets book is about?
- How to download the DotCom Secrets audiobook?
- What is Traffic Secrets book about?
- How to download Traffic Secrets audiobook?
- What is inside Unlock the Secrets worksheet?
- What is inside the Secrets Trilogy Box Set?
- How to Download the Secrets Trilogy box set?
- What is the Traffic Secrets course about?
- What is Expert Secrets book about?
- How to download the Expert Secrets audiobook?
- What is Funnel Hacker Blackbox?
- What Copywriting Secrets book is about?
- How to download the Copywriting Secrets audiobook?
- What is Sales Story Secrets?
- What is The Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- What is the Network Marketing Secrets book about?
- What is Funnel Scripts?
- Is there a free trial for Funnel Scripts?
- Do Funnel Scripts offer a discount?
- How much do Funnel Scripts cost?
- Is there any bonus available if you buy Funnel Scripts?
- What is Funnel Scripts Headline Generator?
- What you need to know about the Funnel Scripts $297 plan?
- What is The Perfect Webinar?
- What is Funnel Immersion?
- What is Funnel Builder Secrets?
- How much does Funnel Builder Secrets cost?
- Where to Watch the Funnel Builder Secrets Webinar?
- What is OFA Platinum?
- What is Secret Funnel Strategy?
- How to watch Lady Boss Webinar?
- What is Software Secrets?
- What is Software Secrets book about?