|Most Popular Book:||DotCom Secrets|
Who is Russell Brunson?
Russell Brunson is one of the most successful marketers and the founder of ClickFunnels – an online marketing SaaS platform. ClickFunnels happens to be one of his most successful ventures, but his accomplishments go beyond the platform. He is also one of the top best selling authors in the United States with books such as DotCom Secrets, Expert Secrets, and Traffic Secrets.
If you’re a marketer worth your salt, you must have heard about Rusell Brunson. If not, this piece will help you not only know who Rusell Brunson is but also know the impact he has had in the online marketing world.
Russell Brunson’s Background
Russell, a resident of Idaho, is married to Collete and has 5 children.
In his college years, he was a professional wrestler, and by the time of his graduation, he was ranked number 2 in the country in the high school national championship.
He had always been interested in marketing, and when he was still in college, he put together his first product- a DVD showing people how to make a potato gun.
Since then he has been involved in creating multiple other online businesses and products including the now popular ClickFunnels.
Facts About Russel Brunson
- He has published and sold over 250,000 copies of his marketing books.
- Russell launched ClickFunnels software in October 2014, and the company has grown to $100,000,000 and 55,000 customers in the first three years.
- Remember, ClickFunnels is estimated to have over 100,000 paying customers.
- The ClickFunnels Facebook group has over 230,000 members.
- It is estimated to be worth over 360 Million Dollars by Forbes.
- Russel Brunson is said to have an email list of over 1M subscribers.
- He is also said to be a multi-millionaire worth over $37 Million. After all, he is the founder of the 2 Comma club – it would be absurd that he isn’t a 2 comma club member himself.
- The ClickFunnels 2 comma club has over 250 members (Millionaires).
Look at these numbers!
Numbers don’t lie. Russel Brunson is one of the most prominent online entrepreneurs who are worth listening to.
And, his books are a MUST READ!
Books That Russell Brunson Has Written
DotCom Secrets Book by Russell Brunson
Do you want a book that will teach you everything that you need to build an online business?
If so, then the DotComSecrets is the book you need to read. The book was launched in the year 2015, and it has sold over 200,000 copies worldwide to date.
How is that for social proof?
On the DotCom Secrets sales page, Russell preempts that the books aren’t about getting more traffic towards your website or conversion – which is what most people might expect.
But, instead, it covers the fundamentals of online marketing, sales funnels and everything you need to know to make money online.
But, he clarifies, the facts covered in this book will get you more traffic and increase your conversion than any other information you’ve collected on the internet.
The book is a collection of all the knowledge Russel has gained over the years building his company and working with other companies to help them increase their sales.
In his words, “ If you are struggling with traffic and conversion, you might not have a traffic and conversion problem as you think. Instead, it might be something entirely different. And, when you fix that, you will fix the traffic and conversion issue.”
The DotComSecrets book will reveal the fundamentals that you need to take care of so that you can increase traffic and sales in your business.
Note, this book has been reviewed and approved by the who and who’s in the marketing world, including Grant Cordone.
And the book is FREE. Yup, you read that right, the book is free.
Click the button bellow to get this book for FREE:
Expert Secrets Book by Russell Brunson
Russell launched the Expert Secrets book in the year 2017. This book was basically a continuation of the DotCom Secrets book.
The book affirms that everyone is an expert.
An expert- according to Russell, is anyone who knows something just a little bit more than the masses.
As such, if you know a little bit more about fitness than most people, this book will help you package your information and sell it.
In much more detail, the book will teach you to:
- Identify what you’re an expert in
- How to build a business online around your passion, hobby or information
- How to grow an audience who are interested in hearing from you
- How to create using sales funnel to add value to your ideal clients and profit from it
Ultimately, Expert Secrets will help you to identify, embrace and grow the leader in you. It also helps you to communicate and sell to anyone willing to listen to you.
This book has also been given a thumbs up by most marketing gurus in the market today.
And, Russel offers this book for FREE too.
Click the button bellow and get your copy to start building your tribe.
Traffic Secrets Book by Russell Brunson
More traffic equals more eyeballs on your products or services and eventually more returns. Getting more traffic is every online entrepreneur’s dream.
But how do you get more traffic to your website or sales funnel?
The Traffic Secrets book by Russel Brunson will answer this question in the most detailed and yet simple way possible. It consolidates all the brightest ideas and ways in which any marketer can get more eyeballs on their offers.
If you’re torn in between using either free Ads or paid Ads, the book will help you understand when, how and why you should use each of these strategies to get more traffic.
Therefore, if you’ve not read the other two books, make sure you read them before the launch of the Traffic Secrets book.
The two books build onto each other.
DotCom Secrets is the foundation of the other facts and marketing principles taught in the Expert Secrets book.
The Traffic Secrets is expected to come and crown all that was taught in the two books and go deeply into how marketers can drive traffic and increase sales from the traffic.
So, order the DotComSecrets book here today.
And, the Experts Secrets book as here we speak.
Dive into them.
Devour them page by page.
Put every marketing principle you learn into practice. Examine how you’ve built your business against what is taught in the book.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
- What is my ClickFunnels experience?
- What is ClickFunnels?
- How to Get ClickFunnels Discount
- What are the best ClickFunnels deals and offers?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Cost?
- ClickFunnels $97 vs $297 pricing plans – which is better?
- What is ClickFunnels Platinum?
- What is ClickFunnels Collective?
- What are the ClickFunnels features?
- Does ClickFunnels offer a free trial?
- Does ClickFunels offer 30 days free trial?
- Does ClickFunnels offer 60 days free trial?
- How can I see ClickFunnels Demo before buying it?
- How to buy ClickFunnels?
- How to create a membership site with ClickFunnels?
- Is it possible to get ClickFunnels for free?
- How to use ClickFunnels for affiliate marketing?
- How to use ClickFunnels for eCommerce?
- How to use ClickFunnels for real estate?
- How to use ClickFunnels for agencies?
- How to use ClickFunnels for Shopify?
- How to get ClickFunnels Bonus?
- What is ClikcFunnels Backpack?
- What is ClickFunnels Secrets Masterclass about?
- Is there a ClickFunnels Black Friday deal available?
- What is ClickFunnels 9 Secrets Funnels Training?
- What is ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp?
- What is ClickFunnels FunnelFlix?
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs LeadPages – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs OptimizePress – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart – which is better?
- What are the best ClickFunnels alternatives?
- What is LeadFunnels?
- How much does LeadFunnels cost?
- What is WebinarFuel?
- What is One Funnel Away Challenge?
- How much does One Funnel Away Challenge cost?
- What are 30 Days FREE ClickFunnels Virtual Summit?
- What 30 Days book is about?
- What is Funnel Hacks?
- What DotCom Secrets book is about?
- How to download the DotCom Secrets audiobook?
- What is Traffic Secrets book about?
- How to download Traffic Secrets audiobook?
- What is inside Unlock the Secrets worksheet?
- What is inside the Secrets Trilogy Box Set?
- How to Download the Secrets Trilogy box set?
- What is the Traffic Secrets course about?
- What is Expert Secrets book about?
- How to download the Expert Secrets audiobook?
- What is Funnel Hacker Blackbox?
- What Copywriting Secrets book is about?
- How to download the Copywriting Secrets audiobook?
- What is Sales Story Secrets?
- What is The Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- What is the Network Marketing Secrets book about?
- What is Funnel Scripts?
- Is there a free trial for Funnel Scripts?
- Do Funnel Scripts offer a discount?
- How much do Funnel Scripts cost?
- Is there any bonus available if you buy Funnel Scripts?
- What is Funnel Scripts Headline Generator?
- What you need to know about the Funnel Scripts $297 plan?
- What is The Perfect Webinar?
- What is Funnel Immersion?
- What is Funnel Builder Secrets?
- How much does Funnel Builder Secrets cost?
- Where to Watch the Funnel Builder Secrets Webinar?
- What is OFA Platinum?
- What is Secret Funnel Strategy?
- How to watch Lady Boss Webinar?
- What is Software Secrets?
- What is Software Secrets book about?
- What is Brick and Mortar funnels?
- What is the Funnel Challenge?
- What are the best ClickFunnels webinars & training courses?