CLICKFUNNELS SECRET OFFER
ClickFunnels For Agencies:
Which Describes You Best?
(Click one of the buttons below and you’ll be advised on the choice that works best for you)
ClickFunnels is sales funnel builder that might be a great marketing tool for any agency business owner.
ClickFunnels for agencies lets you integrate a sales funnel into your agency website. This will not only help you with collecting new leads but also converting them more easily into potential customers. Besides this, you can offer them upsells and increase your customer value.
Let’s have a more in-depth overview of how ClickFunnels can help increase your agency revenues.
- ClickFunnels For Agencies:
Make More Revenue From Your Agency Business
- How Can ClickFunnels Help Agencies?
- 1. ClickFunnels for Agencies Can Help You Generate Leads Using Different Funnels
- 2. ClickFunnels for Agencies Can Help You Nurture Your Client’s Leads Using Email Marketing
- 3. ClickFunnels for Agencies Can Help You Ditch Your ‘Cool’ Website To An Effective Lead Generation Tool
- 4. ClickFunnels for Agencies Can Help You Decrease Your Client’s Running Cost
- ClickFunnels For Agencies: Best Practices
- Useful ClickFunnels Integrations for Agency Business
- ClickFunnels Agency Templates
- 5 Things You Should Do If You’re Considering to Use ClickFunnels for Your Agency
- 1. Pick a Coppy of Russell Brunson’s DotCom Secrets Book
- How Can ClickFunnels Help Agencies?
How Can ClickFunnels Help Agencies?
1. ClickFunnels for Agencies Can Help You Generate Leads Using Different Funnels
For any business to survive, you need to do two things effectively: generate leads and close clients.
Clickfunnels is one of the best ways to capture paid traffic from platforms such as Facebook, Google Ads, Instagram, and so on.
Using capture forms, ClickFunnels can help you collect contact information of leads who are interested in your clients’ services or products. Once you have the contact information, it’s easier to make follow-ups and convert the leads to clients.
Note, ClickFunnels has 22 pre-built types of funnels.
So, regardless of what industry your clients are in, you can be sure that some pre-built templates and funnels can help them generate leads.
2. ClickFunnels for Agencies Can Help You Nurture Your Client’s Leads Using Email Marketing
Once you’ve captured the leads, you can set up a nurture email sequence on Actionetics.
Follow-up funnels are the email marketing platform on ClickFunnels.
The feature is only found on the Platinum plan, and that’s why you need to subscribe to the unlimited plan instead of the startup plan.
Because, once you have an email list, you can come up with email sequences that provide paid solutions to the list and you can make sales through the list without spending a dime on an advertisement.
And, your client’s ability to make sales from the list isn’t dependent on Google algorithm, Facebook Ad policy or any of those uncontrollable factors. Instead, it’s dependent on their ability to add value and sell to their email list.
Websites are good at disseminating information in blogs to educate your followers.
But, they are crappy sales tools. When lead lands on a website, if they land on the homepage, they barely find anything that is selling them what they’re looking for.
For example, if your clients are in the real estate industry, their website’s homepage has a beautiful picture of a home, a few listings, a few testimonials and several links and buttons to multiple other pages.
All these items aren’t designed to persuade a lead to convert. They are intended to convey information but not necessarily to convert leads to clients.
On the other hand, ClickFunnels captures leads on a landing page, opt-in page or capture page that gives the lead the exact information they’re looking for.
It captures the lead’s contact information and directs the lead into a funnel that is designed to only provide them with the information they’re looking for.
ClickFunnels makes it easier for each lead to finding a solution to their pain point. This increases the conversion rate and increases customer satisfaction.
4. ClickFunnels for Agencies Can Help You Decrease Your Client’s Running Cost
What do I mean?
How many platforms cost your clients to run their businesses online?
My guess is:
- To develop and host their website
- To get an autoresponder
- To run a membership site
- To host their shopping cart
- To manage their affiliate marketing program
- Many others
How would they feel if you saved them all this stress and helped them to use a single platform to do most of these functions for a single cost?
Platinum plan on ClickFunnels can help them:
- Build a conversion-optimized website
- Host unlimited domains
- Set up a membership site
- Set up an eCommerce sales funnel
- Use Follow-up Funnels for email marketing
- Use Backpack to manage their affiliate marketing programs
- And many more.
ClickFunnels For Agencies: Best Practices
1. Hosting All Your Clients’ Funnels vs. Getting All Your Clients A ClickFunnels Account
As an agency owner, you can choose to host all your clients’ sales funnels in a single account.
However, this can be tricky when your working contract with a client comes to an end. Also, it makes the client dependent on you, especially if they don’t know how to operate the account.
2. Use Different Landing Pages for Different Clients
When you’re running Ads, consider using different pages for different audiences.
For example, if you are targeting an audience that already knows you and is eager to either sell or buy property, you can run the Ads from your realtor’s page.
However, if you are targeting an audience that is cold and probably one that has not decided to either buy or sell, consider running your Ads from a community page.
The copy of your Ads should also be targeted towards nudging the audience towards making the decision.
However, if you run pushy Ads from a realtors page onto this audience, you might repel them from even giving their contact details.
3. Do Follow-up Phone Calls And Emails As Soon As You Get Their Contact Information
After a lead submits their phone number, do a phone call follow up with the hour. Doing a quick follow up will help you establish whether they have an urgent need for your services and also schedule a call, a tour, or an appointment as soon as the lead would like.
The more you delay, the more you give the lead time to consider other options, and the harder it will be to convert them. However, when you give them a call and get them to commit to the next step, you draw them closer to committing with you.
Useful ClickFunnels Integrations for Agency Business
Email Marketing Integrations
If you choose to use the Startup plan, you will not have access to Follow-up Funnels autoresponder feature.
However, ClickFunnels still offers you a range of integrations with the Startup Plan.
Here are some of the email marketing integrations you can consider:
- Active Campaign
- Constant Contact
- Market Hero
2. Scheduling Platforms
If you run an agency whose primary clients are coaches, you need to ensure that their sales funnels have a way to book time in their schedule for discovery calls and so on.
Therefore, you need to integrate ClickFunnels with various scheduling tools. Some of the most popular tools include:
- Google Calendar
- Acuity Scheduling
- HubSpot Meetings
3. Video Hosting Platforms
Unfortunately, ClickFunnels doesn’t host videos on the platform.
Therefore, if you’re running a membership site and you need to have many videos, or if you are setting up a webinar funnel, you need to host the videos on another platform.
Youtube is an excellent option to host the videos at no cost. But, there are more robust options to host videos, including:
ClickFunnels Agency Templates
If you struggle to to build your own ClickFunnels agency sales funnel, then you can consider buying on of these ones:
Marketing/FB Ads Agency Application Funnel
VSL Digital Agency Funnel Template
BizOp Internet Marketing Agency Template
5 Things You Should Do If You’re Considering to Use ClickFunnels for Your Agency
1. Pick a Coppy of Russell Brunson’s DotCom Secrets Book
The DotCom Secrets book is FREE. You just need to cover the shipping. It will teach you many advanced online marketing techniques to increase your sales and overall conversions.
Also, you’ll learn many things how ClickFunnels could help you.
2. Pick a Copy of Russell Brunnson’s Traffic Secrets Book
Traffic Secrets is another FREE book where you only need to cover the shipping costs.
This book will teach you how to get thousands of visitors to your funnel and fill it with the right traffic that is ready to convert.
3. Sign up for a ClickFunnels Free Trial
This way, you’ll be able to play a bit with the software and test it to see if you really need it.
And by the way, during the free trial period you’ll also get an instant access to all of these bonuses:
4. Get ClickFunnels Secrets Masterclass Workshop Bundle + 6 Months ClickFunnels Platinum
If you already decided to invest in ClickFunnels then you can check the Secrets Masterclass Workshop Bundle which is probably the best offer that you can currently find for ClickFunnels.
Secrets Workshop Bundle is a special offer from ClickFunnels which offers 6 months of ClickFunnels Platinum plus other great bonuses.
If you’ll subscribe to the Secrets Workshop Bundle you’ll also get:
- ClickFunnels: 6 Months Platinum Account
- FREE One Funnel Away (30 Day Challenge)
- FREE Virtual DAILY Funnel Hack-A-Thon’s
- FREE 10X Secrets Mastery Program
- FREE Traffic Secrets / Ad Skills
- FREE Access to FunnelFlix
Secrets Workshop Bundle costs only $997. For this price, you will not only get 6 months of ClickFunnels Platinum account but also lots of other amazing bonuses, where there real value of this package is at least $15,770.
5. Buy Funnel Builder Secrets
Finally, if you have decided that you really need ClickFunnels then you might think of buying Funnel Builder Secrets.
Funnel Builder Secrets is an amazing deal for ClickFunnels users that not only will let you save on this tool in the long term, but it will also give you many additional tools and training as a BONUS!
- 6 to 12 months of ClickFunnels Account
- FREE Funnel Scripts
- FREE Traffic Secrets Membership
- FREE Access to the Funnel Hacks Masterclass Training
- FREE Access to the Funnel Builder Secrets Training
- FREE Access to FunnelFlix
It might look like it’s quite expensive deal, but if you’ll take a look on how much you would save if you’d choose to pay it monthly or buy all those tools seperatly then it might look like a fantastic deal.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
- What is my ClickFunnels experience?
- What is ClickFunnels?
- How to Get ClickFunnels Discount
- What are the best ClickFunnels deals and offers?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Cost?
- ClickFunnels $97 vs $297 pricing plans – which is better?
- What is ClickFunnels Platinum?
- What is ClickFunnels Collective?
- What are the ClickFunnels features?
- Does ClickFunnels offer a free trial?
- Does ClickFunels offer 30 days free trial?
- Does ClickFunnels offer 60 days free trial?
- How can I see ClickFunnels Demo before buying it?
- How to buy ClickFunnels?
- How to create a membership site with ClickFunnels?
- Is it possible to get ClickFunnels for free?
- How to use ClickFunnels for affiliate marketing?
- How to use ClickFunnels for eCommerce?
- How to use ClickFunnels for real estate?
- How to use ClickFunnels for Shopify?
- How to get ClickFunnels Bonus?
- What is ClikcFunnels Backpack?
- What is ClickFunnels Secrets Masterclass about?
- Is there a ClickFunnels Black Friday deal available?
- What is ClickFunnels 9 Secrets Funnels Training?
- What is ClickFunnels Affiliate Bootcamp?
- What is ClickFunnels FunnelFlix?
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs LeadPages – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs OptimizePress – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes – which is better?
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart – which is better?
- What are the best ClickFunnels alternatives?
- What is Funnel Hacks?
- What is LeadFunnels?
- How much does LeadFunnels cost?
- What is WebinarFuel?
- What is One Funnel Away Challenge?
- How much does One Funnel Away Challenge cost?
- What are 30 Days FREE ClickFunnels Virtual Summit?
- What 30 Days book is about?
- What books were written by Russell Brunson?
- What DotCom Secrets book is about?
- How to download the DotCom Secrets audiobook?
- What is Traffic Secrets book about?
- How to download Traffic Secrets audiobook?
- What is inside Unlock the Secrets worksheet?
- What is inside the Secrets Trilogy Box Set?
- How to Download the Secrets Trilogy box set?
- What is the Traffic Secrets course about?
- What is Expert Secrets book about?
- How to download the Expert Secrets audiobook?
- What is Funnel Hacker Blackbox?
- What Copywriting Secrets book is about?
- How to download the Copywriting Secrets audiobook?
- What is Sales Story Secrets?
- What is The Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- What is the Network Marketing Secrets book about?
- What is Funnel Scripts?
- Is there a free trial for Funnel Scripts?
- Do Funnel Scripts offer a discount?
- How much do Funnel Scripts cost?
- Is there any bonus available if you buy Funnel Scripts?
- What is Funnel Scripts Headline Generator?
- What you need to know about the Funnel Scripts $297 plan?
- What is The Perfect Webinar?
- What is Funnel Immersion?
- What is Funnel Builder Secrets?
- How much does Funnel Builder Secrets cost?
- Where to Watch the Funnel Builder Secrets Webinar?
- What is OFA Platinum?
- What is Secret Funnel Strategy?
- How to watch Lady Boss Webinar?
- What is Software Secrets?
- What is Software Secrets book about?
- What is Brick and Mortar funnels?
- What is the Funnel Challenge?
- What are the best ClickFunnels webinars & training courses?