ClickFunnels vs Kartra
Welcome to my ClickFunnels vs Kartra comparison guide.
In this guide you’re going to find out:
- In-depth ClickFunnels vs Kartra comparison
- What are the differences between LeadPages and Unbounce?
- What do these tools have in common?
- Which of those tools might be better for you?
- Lots more
I have tested both of these tools and in this article, I will try to share my insights on them.
Let’s dive in.
Affiliate Disclaimer: I’m an independent affiliate on both companies and I receive referral payments from them. However, this fact has absolutely no effect on the quality of my assessment and presentation of information. In this article, I present all the information objectively and impartially, regardless of the commission rates offered by both companies.
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra In-Depth Comparison
- ClickFunnels And Kartra Short Overview
- Kartra And ClickFunnels Features Overview
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra Comparison
- ClickFunnels And Kartra User Ratings
- What Do ClickFunnels and Kartra Have in Common?
- Main Differences Between ClickFunnels And Kartra
- How Is ClickFunnels Better Than Kartra?
- How Is Kartra Better Than ClickFunnels?
- 1. Kartra Has a Built-in Email Autoresponder
- 2. Kartra Gives You Access to All the Features in The Basic Plan
- 3. Kartra Lets You Manage Affiliates
- 4. Kartra Lets You Host Your Videos
- 5. Kartra Lets You Create a Superior Membership Site
- 6. Kartra Lets You Schedule Clients Directly on The Platform
- 7. Kartra Has a Fantastic Helpdesk
- ClickFunnels And Kartra Pricing Comparison
- ClickFunnels or Kartra: Which is Better for You?
- Which Tool Is Better for Landing Page Building?
- Which Tool Is Better for Lead Generation?
- Which Tool Is Better for Sales Funnel Building?
- Which Tool Is Better to Build Membership Sites?
- Which Tool Is Better for Selling Products And Services?
- Which Tool Has More Unique Features?
- Which Tool Has a Better Support?
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra: Verdict
ClickFunnels And Kartra Short Overview
To understand ClickFunnels and Kartra, let’s take a look at short reviews of each platform separately to examine where each excels.
Below is a quick overview of ClickFunnels and Kartra.
|Price:||$97.00 to $297.00 per month|
|Free Trial:||14 days free|
|My Review:||ClickFunnels Review|
ClickFunnels was founded by Russell Brunson to help entrepreneurs who were finding it difficult and expensive to set up and run a high converting business and access an easier solution to get an automated sales process up and running without requiring a web designer.
ClickFunnels is a renowned platform for marketing products and services. It is most known for building high-converting sales funnels.
The platform offers a variety of sales funnel templates geared towards closing sales and making money.
ClickFunnels also offers numerous programs and training to help business owners learn tips and hacks of converting a cold lead into a buyer.
- Order pages
- Upsell, downsell pages, and order bumps
- Split testing functionality
- Backpack affiliate system
- Sales funnel templates
- Drag and drop page builder
- Third-party integrations
- Webinar hosting
- Share your funnels
- Reporting and web analytics
ClickFunnels offers both phone and chat support. However, priority phone call support is limited to higher-tier plan users (Platinum and Two-comma Club members).
But, ClickFunnels has an exclusive Facebook community for users. In the Facebook group, users interact with fellow ClickFunnels members, share ideas, market their services, and answer inquiries about the platform.
Pros & Cons
- Drag and drop editor is very easy to use
- Offer numerous sales funnel templates
- Integrates with numerous third-party tools
- Has an effective email marketing system
- Numerous training and resources readily available
- Doesn’t offer video hosting
- Lacks inbuilt calendar functionality
- Customer support is slow
ClickFunnels’ best feature and functionality is the sales funnel building. You can easily create a series of interconnected pages that visitors can land and convert from random visitors to paying customers.
ClickFunnels also offers sales funnel templates. These templates are well-designed using templates that have been proven to work effectively over the years.
Since ClickFunnels has pre-built funnel templates, you don’t have to manually integrate your landing page builder to an email marketing platform. Everything is automatically integrated.
|Price:||$99.00 to $499.00 per month|
|Free Trial:||$1 for 14 days|
|Discount:||Up to 25% OFF|
|My Review:||Kartra Review|
Kartra is an an-all-one marketing platform for creating a sales funnel and hosting your business. The tool was first launched in 2013 by Genesis Digital.
Kartra was built to help small business owners leverage their online marketing systems. The platform has numerous tools and features such as Kartra mail, video hosting, etc., geared towards improving digital marketing for users, generating leads, and increasing conversion rates.
Kartra has a drag-and-drop editor and numerous templates making it easy to create and launch sales funnels and marketing campaigns.
The marketing funnel templates are designed by the best digital marketers legends such as Frank Kern.
- Affiliate management system
- Helpdesks ticketing and live chat support
- Drag and drop builder
- Done-for-you funnel campaigns
- Video hosting
- Customizable opt-in form builders
- Membership sites
- Inbuilt calendar app
- Third-party integrations
- Email marketing automation
- Kartra marketplace for selling your services and expertise
Kartra offers customer support through helpdesks tickets and via email. All users are granted priority support especially if they send tickets using their official Kartra accounts.
Katra also offers a training platform known as Kartranaut. The platform helps users learn more about the platform and solve any minor technicalities they might be facing.
Pros & Cons
- Easy to set up and get started with your entire business
- Inbuilt calendar functionality for easy scheduling and booking appointments
- All Kartra plans offer access to all features
- Enables video hosting
- Kartra membership portal has numerous functionalities
- Can be a little difficult to navigate for new users
- Kartra could use a little more templates
- Page loading speed is slow
Kartra is best for marketing your products and services. The platform is known for its amazing marketing tools. This feature helps you create high-converting email marketing campaigns, launch a video marketing strategy with ease.
Kartra And ClickFunnels Features Overview
While both ClickFunnels and Kartra have many features in common, they also have quite a few differences. ClickFunnels is a dedicated sales funnel builder, while Kartra is an all-in-one business tools management platform.
ClickFunnels tools include:
- Sales Funnel builder
- Email marketing (Actionetics)
- Affiliate management system (backpack)
- Split testing
- Web hosting
- Membership sites
On the other hand, Kartra is a one-stop-shop of all the business tools any marketer might need to scale their online marketing efforts.
The tools inside Kartra include:
- Email Marketing system
- Shopping cart system
- Affiliate management system
- Web hosting
- Split testing
- Sales funnel builder
- Membership sites for digital products
- Kartra video
- Kartra helpdesk
ClickFunnels vs Kartra Comparison
|Sales Tools||Focuses on building funnels and you only get an affiliate management system and an autoresponder if you pay for the platinum plan||It’s a collection of all online marketing business tools|
|Video Hosting||You need a third party such as Youtube or Vimeo to host your videos||You can host your videos within the platform without the need of a third party|
|Editor||It’s a drag and drop platform making it easy to use||It’s a drag and drop software making it easy to use even if you’re not a tech nerd|
|Affiliate System||Has an affiliate management section||Has an affiliate management portal|
|Shopping Cart||Has no shopping cart system||Has a shopping cart system with all the features you might need to run a successful e-commerce shop|
|Email Autoresponder||Only the Platinum plan has an email autoresponder. However, if you’re using the standard plan, you’d have to use a third-party autoresponder||Has an email marketing platform to capture and nurture your email list. Therefore, you don’t need to use any third-party email autoresponders.|
|Creator||Created by famous marketer Rusell Brunson and backed by other top marketers||Backed by marketer Frank Kern|
|Free Trial||Offer a FREE 14-day free trial||Charge $1 for their 14-day trial|
|Price||Start from $97.00 per month||Starts from $99.00 per month|
The main difference between ClickFunnels and Kartra is that ClickFunnels is a tool more focused on building sales funnels and educating people about online sales, whereas Kartra is more powerful in running different types of online businesses.
ClickFunnels And Kartra User Ratings
Let’s also take a look at what real users think about both of these tools and how they rate them.
As you can see ClickFunnels beats Kartra by user rating on all software review platforms.
Looking at these ratings, we could probably see that ClickFunnels users are a bit more satisfied with their services than Kartra users.
What Do ClickFunnels and Kartra Have in Common?
Both ClickFunnels and Kartra can build highly effective sales funnels and have several other features in common.
The main similarities are:
- Both ClickFunnels and Kartra don’t require coding skills to get started. The two platforms offer drag and drop functionality meaning you can build sales funnels and landing pages without writing code.
- Both ClickFunnels and Kartra offer a lot of pre-designed funnel templates with flexibility and numerous customization options.
- Both ClickFunnels and Kartra have an inbuilt affiliate management system. Therefore you can have your army of affiliates to help you sell your products and services.
- Both ClickFunnels and Kartra offer funnel sharing features. You can create a sales funnel with either of the platforms and share it with fellow users.
- Both ClickFunnels and Kartra offer split testing functionality.
- Both ClickFunnels and Kartra have an in-built email marketing automation system. Even though the platforms feature an inbuilt email marketing system, you can still integrate with your favorite third-party email marketing tool.
Main Differences Between ClickFunnels And Kartra
Even though ClickFunnels and Kartra serve similar purposes, some differences set them apart.
The main difference between ClickFunnels and Kartra is that ClickFunnels is used to build your sales funnel and market product and services while Kartra can be used to build and run your entire business site.
The other major differences between ClickFunnels and Kartra are:
- ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial period and Kartra offers a 14-day trial period at a small fee of $1.
- ClickFunnels offers an inbuilt and automated webinar functionality while Kartra doesn’t. However, Kartra integrates with EverWebinar and WebinarJam which convert in autopilot.
- ClickFunnels doesn’t have internal video hosting. You must upload a third-party site like Youtube to embed videos in your funnel. Kartra offers an inbuilt video platform where you can create awesome videos to increase conversion rates. Kartra also gives you an option to integrate with third-party sites like Vimeo, Wistia, and YouTube.
- ClickFunnels lacks an in-built calendar tool. Therefore it will cost you extra to integrate one. Kartra’s in-built calendar function seamlessly integrates with other parts of your website and funnel making it easier for customers to schedule appointments with you.
- ClickFunnels pages aren’t SEO-friendly. Thus you can’t blog with ClickFunnels. Kartra offers fully-fledged blogging functionality and it also includes SEO features.
How Is ClickFunnels Better Than Kartra?
1. ClickFunnels Offers Flexible Email Marketing Options
Do you have an email marketing platform that you LOVE and has served you the best?
Well, ClickFunnels will let you integrate it into your plan, especially if you’re using the standard plan.
However, Kartra seeing that it has its own email marketing platform will not let you integrate your preferred autoresponder. You might get stuck with their email marketing system whether you like it or not.
2. ClickFunnels Lets You Create And Sell Templates
Are you a talented designer and you can create beautiful and conversion-based full designs and templates?
If so, ClickFunnels has a marketplace where you can create and sell funnels and templates.
This gives you a chance to earn some extra income with your skills that could help you pay for your subscription and supplement your income from your business.
To sell your templates, create a seller profile on ClickFunnels marketplace and follow the given instructions.
3. ClickFunnels Offers Plenty of Payment Gateway Integrations
ClickFunnels offers a long list of payment integrations. Some of them include:
- InfusionSoft CRM
- Easy Pay Direct
However, Kartra only offers a limited number of payment gateways.
4. ClickFunnels Offers A Variety of Integrations
ClickFunnels offers integrations with multiple platforms.
This will give you the freedom to use other platforms that you’ve come to love in your business.
However, Kartra, being a one-stop-shop, has a minimal integration option. You’re forced to use their in-house features (whether you like their functionality or not).
5. ClickFunnels Has a 14-Day Free Trial
Clickfunnels offers a free trial period when you can get a feel of the platform and see all their features without spending a cent.
Meanwhile, Kartra charges $1 for their trial period, it might seem insignificant, but you still have to pay before you know whether the platform suits your needs or not.
How Is Kartra Better Than ClickFunnels?
1. Kartra Has a Built-in Email Autoresponder
Kartra has its own email marketing platform and judging from my experience and the feedback from most marketers who’ve used the system, it’s just as effective as other autoresponders.
Therefore, when you choose to use Kartra, you get to cut down on your expenses since you will not need any other third-party email marketing platform.
However, ClickFunnels, especially their standard plan, you have to part with the $97 monthly fee for the plan, plus an extra cost for an email marketing platform.
This increases your cost of running your business and decreases your profit margins.
2. Kartra Gives You Access to All the Features in The Basic Plan
When you subscribe to the basic plan, you get to access all the features Kartra has. You can use all the business tools available without upgrading until your business grows and your leads increase in number.
This is advantageous to small businesses since you don’t have to use any third-party integrations. This keeps your expenses low and your business growing.
However, with ClickFunnels, the basic plan limits you on the features you can access. To grow your leads, you need to either get third-party integrations or upgrade to the platinum plan.
3. Kartra Lets You Manage Affiliates
With the basic plan, you get to have an affiliate management system to help you increase your sales by converting customers and followers to promoters.
This increases the chances of your business growing at a faster rate.
4. Kartra Lets You Host Your Videos
Kartra is truly an all-in-one collection of business tools.
If you need to host a video for your upcoming webinar, you can host it on the Kartra video.
However, if you’re using ClickFunnels, you need to have a third-party video host. You can use Youtube since it’s free, but it’s not recommended.
Alternatively, you can use a paid video host such as Vimeo.
This adds to your expenses.
5. Kartra Lets You Create a Superior Membership Site
Kartra’s membership site is far better when compared to the ClickFunnels membership site.
You can create multiple-level memberships, host all your videos on the platforms, and track all the leads.
ClickFunnels is said to have issues with the payment options on the membership sites and more problems arise if your course has many videos and modules.
6. Kartra Lets You Schedule Clients Directly on The Platform
Kartra has recently launched an inbuilt calendar function that lets you schedule clients and events on the platform.
Meaning, you don’t have to use another platform to schedule your events such as webinars, client calls, and so on.
You can save on the cost you were paying other platforms.
If you’re using Clickfunnels, you will have to use and pay a third-party platform to help you in scheduling such events.
7. Kartra Has a Fantastic Helpdesk
Client support is one of the essential aspects to maintain a client. For that reason, Kartra has a dedicated helpdesk to serve ALL its customers. It provides call support, live chat, and email support.
Customer support is one of the biggest complaints from ClickFunnel’s standard plan users.
Priority is given to the Platinum users while the rest are left to wait in line.
This never happens with Kartra as they have high regard for all their customers regardless of their subscription model.
ClickFunnels And Kartra Pricing Comparison
|The Standard plan - $97.00 a month||The Starter plan - $99.00 a month |
|The Platinum plan - $297.00 a month||The Silver plan - $199.00 a month |
|The Gold plan - $299.00 a month |
|The Platinum plan - $499.00 a month |
ClickFunnels has two pricing plans: the Standard plan which goes for $97.00 per month and the Platinum plan which will cost you $297.00 a month.
The Standard ClickFunnels plan offers:
- 20 funnels
- 100 landing pages
- 3 custom domains
- Courses and training
The Platinum ClickFunnels plan offers:
- Unlimited sales funnels
- Unlimited Number of pages
- Unlimited Number of visitors per month
- Unlimited Custom domains
- Unlimited Number of contacts
However, if you choose the Standard plan, be ready to incur an extra expense for a third-party email marketing platform and an affiliate management system.
These two features are only available on the Platinum plan.
Finally, ClickFunnels offers a 14 days free trial to test their services.
The Starter plan gives you the following provisions:
- 2500 contacts
- 15,000 emails
- 100 landing pages
- You can sell up to 20 varied e-commerce products
and much more.
With the Silver plan you will get:
- 12,500 contacts
- 25,000 emails
- Unlimited landing pages
- You can sell
unlimited different products
and much more.
With the Gold plan, you will get:
- 250,000 emails
- Unlimited pages
- You can sell
unlimited different products and much more.
And, with the Platinum plan, you will get:
- 500,000 emails
- Unlimited pages
- You can sell
unlimited different products and much more.
Note you can try if Kartra is suitable for your business for only $1 for 14 days.
ClickFunnels or Kartra: Which is Better for You?
ClickFunnels and Kartra are similar in many ways.
However, they also have some glaring differences.
ClickFunnels might be a perfect choice for those, who’re looking to build beautiful sales funnels that are powered with upsales.
Meanwhile, Kartra is a fantastic choice for those who want to avoid many third-party integrations and want to have an all-in-one marketing and sales platform.
So, how do you determine which one is better for you?
Well, you should ask yourself what are the main goals you want to achieve and what do you expect to get from the tool.
Here are some of my observations based on various metrics and marketing goals.
Which Tool Is Better for Landing Page Building?
Both ClickFunnels and Kartra are great landing page builders. I am going to compare the unique landing page building features of each platform to establish a winner.
Building Landing Page with ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels offers numerous templates for creating landing pages.
These templates are optimized for speed and can easily be customized to suit your business needs.
ClickFunnels also uses a drag-and-drop editor to edit and design the landing pages. Most of these templates are made from well-performing landing pages Russell Brunson collected and compiled over the years.
- All templates have been well optimized to increase page loading speed.
- You can see all the different pages in your funnel.
- Building, designing, and customizing landing pages is easy due to the drag-and-drop editor.
- Has numerous landing page templates.
- Landing pages sometimes have bugs and it may take longer to fix.
- The templates can be a little overwhelming for beginners.
Building Landing Page with Kartra
Kartra has a WYSIWYG front-end editor. Users have access to numerous pre-made templates which you can import to your Kartra account with just one click.
The process of building landing pages is simple because of the drag-and-drop page builder.
Kartra also gives you the option to create your own landing page from scratch (if you want) based on personal preferences or business needs.
- You can easily integrate Kartra landing pages to other marketing features such as video hosting, and email marketing.
- Just like ClickFunnels, building landing pages with Kartra is easy because of the drag-and-drop editor.
- Has a variety of templates you can use.
- Kartra offers flexibility and customization options in designing the landing pages.
- Even though Kartra is easy to use, the process of editing landing pages can be a bit tiresome and not as direct as ClickFunnels.
- Kartra could use more templates with a modernized design.
Both ClickFunnels and Kartra are great at creating landing pages. But ClickFunnels is easier to use, offers a variety of well-optimized and high converting templates.
Which Tool Is Better for Lead Generation?
Generating leads is very important in increasing your sales, and scaling your business. Let’s look at the results between ClickFunnels and Kartra.
Generating Leads with ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels sales funnels are very effective in generating leads.
The platform even has a lead generation funnel specifically designed to attract visitors through a lead magnet and increase conversion rates.
ClickFunnels also offers lead funnel training.
You’ll also find a lead swipe file with numerous informational content on how to generate more leads.
- Very informational resources and access to lead funnel training.
- Pre-designed fully functional lead funnel template.
- Setting up and launching a sales funnel can be a bit of a learning curve and complicated for beginners.
Generating Leads with Kartra
Kartra has a form builder which allows users to create professional, responsive, and conversion-centered opt-in forms to help you collect more emails and grow your email list.
Using Kartra’s form builder, you can design a lead capture form, thank you page, set up an automated sequence and so much more.
The platform also offers training to equip you with basic lead capturing skills.
- The opt-in form builder is a WYSIWYG thus giving you immense flexibility in designing the forms.
- Kartra offers form-building templates that are very customizable.
- You can easily build forms using the drag and drop editor.
- You have the freedom to design your opt-in form as you please.
- The process of creating and designing opt-in forms can be complicated for new users.
Unlike ClickFunnels, Kartra gives you the liberty to craft your opt-in pages using Kartra’s form builder.
Additionally, you can set your form fields, add or subtract the fields to your opt-in forms.
Using the high converting Kartra’s opt-in forms it is easier to capture more leads and increase your email list.
Which Tool Is Better for Sales Funnel Building?
Let’s find out between ClickFunnels and Kartra, which one is the best at creating landing pages.
Building Sales Funnel with ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels is probably the number one sales funnel building platform.
They make the process of funnel building very easy.
Besides, ClickFunnels offers hundreds of sales funnel templates. All the templates are ready-made with all the pages linked with one another.
- Numerous professionally designed templates readily available.
- Flexibility in editing and customization.
- You can integrate major payment systems directly into your funnel making it easier to collect payment.
- Very easy to use, set up, and get started.
- You can share a funnel with other ClickFunnels users.
- You can easily ad upsells and downsells
- Despite the tons of templates, it may take some time to build your sales funnels
Building Sales Funnel with Kartra
Kartra interconnects all the different pillars of your funnel into one system. This is one of the major advantages of building a sales funnel with Kartra.
Kartra also offers done for you campaigns. This takes the hassle of having to create every single page. With just a click of a button, the funnel is ready for use.
- Kartra offers done-for-you funnel campaigns designed by marketing experts like Frank Kern and Andy Jenkins.
- All Kartra pages are automatically interconnected to create a multi-funnel flow.
- You can share your funnel with other users through the Kartra marketplace.
- Kartra sales funnels run on autopilot 24 hours a day for 365 days.
- Kartra uses a drag-and-drop editor to create the sales funnels.
- You can incorporate email marketing into your sequence campaign.
- When creating a sales funnel with Kartra, you have to build individual pages except when using the done-for-you campaigns.
ClickFunnels sales funnels are created by a marketer for marketers and entrepreneurs. These funnel templates incorporate designs and techniques that have proven to work from time and again.
Which Tool Is Better to Build Membership Sites?
Both ClickFunnels and Kartra are great tools for membership site building.
But let’s take a look at which one does a better job.
Building Membership Sites with ClickFunnels
You can create membership sites using ClickFunnels to provide safe and secure content for your audience. ClickFunnels offers a membership funnel which is an automated process to drive traffic to your membership site.
This funnel comes with pre-built templates you can design, and customize with just a few clicks.
- ClickFunnels offers a pre-built membership funnel.
- ClickFunnels membership sites are very secure.
- You can easily build a full membership site from your dashboard even with zero coding skills.
- Doesn’t offer video hosting. To embed a video in your membership site, you have to integrate a third-party platform like YouTube or Vimeo which costs extra.
Building Membership Sites with Kartra
Kartra membership sites give your customers a premium experience.
Building membership sites using Kartra is a very easy process. The platform uses a drag-and-drop membership builder.
You can create multiple membership tiers, embed videos right from Kartra, run automation, deliver drip content on a time schedule, and so much more.
Kartra membership sites also help you securely deliver content without requiring any coding skills.
- Kartra offers video hosting which makes it easier to embed videos in your membership site without requiring third-party integrations.
- You can create drip content for your members and schedule for it to be released on a time schedule.
- Kartra allows you to run automation based on customers’ actions. Therefore you can automatically add clients to the list or sequence or subscribe/unsubscribe them to different tiers.
- You can create multiple tiers with different pricing, content, and even logins.
- You can integrate Kartra to WebinarJam an automated webinar system.
- The integration between Kartra and WebinarJam is very poor even though the two of them are from the same parent company.
The major advantage Kartra has over ClickFunnels is video hosting. With Kartra video hosting, you can put up as many videos as you want on your membership site without incurring any additional costs.
Which Tool Is Better for Selling Products And Services?
Now, let’s take a look at which tool between Kartra and ClickFunnels is better for selling products and services.
Selling Products and Services with ClickFunnels
I believe ClickFunnels was mainly set up for selling. The platform has hundreds of templates designed for pushing different products and services in the market.
Everything about the software screams selling. From the numerous resources teaching users how to get on stage and pitch their products or services ideal for webinars, to backpack affiliate centers giving you an army of affiliates to help you increase your sales and so much more.
- ClickFunnels has both short-term and long-term marketing and sales strategies.
- ClickFunnels helps you do more than just promote your products on different platforms. It draws your customer in and closer to a purchase.
- The platform offers various resources, insightful tips, and tricks used by successful entrepreneurs like Russell Brunson to close sales over the years.
- Due to the hard selling techniques used by ClickFunnels users, it has aroused controversies among people with others even labeling the platform a ‘pyramid scheme’.
Selling Products and Services with Kartra
Kartra is known as the compact marketing solution because different pages on the platform seamlessly integrate to form one interconnected system.
But, compared to ClickFunnels, Kartra is more effective in marketing products and services. The platform opens a stream of marketing channels with the potential of increasing your conversion rates.
- Kartra makes it easy to execute several different marketing functionalities.
- You can easily track all your marketing data from your dashboard.
- Kartra has a marketplace where you can sell your already made funnel to other Kartra users or expertise on the platform.
- Kartra is geared towards marketing only which even though it’s part of selling, doesn’t guarantee actual sales.
Well, Kartra is branded as the all-in-one marketing system but ClickFunnels definitely takes the lead when it comes to selling your products or services.
For instance, the platform has a sales funnel template for almost every step of your sales process and each step comes with resources to help you not just to promote but to close a sale.
Which Tool Has More Unique Features?
One of the things I consider when selecting software is the features available. Between ClickFunnels and Kartra, which platform has more unique features? Let’s find out more.
ClickFunnels Unique Features
ClickFunnels has unique features exclusively available to the platform’s users. However, most of these unique features are tailored towards marketing.
For example, the Backpack affiliate management system is very comprehensive and effective for managing and keeping track of affiliates.
ClickFunnels also has Follow-Up Funnels that caters to both email marketing automation and SMS.
- It has incredible unique features for marketing and boosting sales.
- You can carry out numerous activities with just one platform.
- ClickFunnels offers an array of resources and training materials giving you a hassle-free way of learning the ropes of the system.
- ClickFunnels’ unique features are mostly geared towards selling and boosting sales. This is limiting for people looking for an all-rounder solution since running a business isn’t all about selling.
Kartra Unique Features
Kartra is an all-in-one marketing software system. Therefore, it has unique and robust features.
For example, Kartra has Kartra mail, an embedded email marketing platform that automates the whole email marketing process. Another unique feature is video hosting with pre and post-call-to-action (CTAs).
- It is an all-inclusive platform with unique features to cater to all your business needs.
- The numerous unique features cut down the costs of having to separately pay for third-party platforms.
- You can easily execute numerous functionality from your dashboard.
- These numerous unique features can be confusing to new users. Therefore, it takes some time to master all the different functionalities.
Kartra has an array of features covering funnel building, landing page creation, membership sites, email marketing, sales pages, helpdesks and so much more.
For example, the help desks feature provides you with an automated way to answer your client’s inquiries and questions.
While ClickFunnels mostly focuses on funnel building, therefore, its features are limited.
Which Tool Has a Better Support?
Customer support is very important in helping you solve the technicalities encountered on the platform or get started with using the software.
So, let’s take a look at how ClickFunnels and Kartra support compares.
ClickFunnels Customer Support
ClickFunnels offers both mail and phone support.
However, ClickFunnels limits priority support to higher-tier users.
Apart from one-on-one support, ClickFunnels offers numerous training and resources to help you get started on the platform and market your products online.
- ClickFunnels has a ton of resources you can use to learn more about the platform and marketing in general.
- ClickFunnels one-on-one customer support should be a little faster. The platform could use an improvement in this area.
Kartra Customer Support
Kartra has quick customer support. Even though the platform doesn’t offer phone support, the ticket system and the email response rate is fast.
Kartra also offers Kastranaut training a step by step training for all features of the platform.
Additionally, Kastra has helpdesks, a unique feature that helps your customer easily get in touch with you by submitting helpdesk tickets.
- Detailed Kastranaut training to help you get started and solve some technicalities on your own.
- Fast and responsive customer support via helpdesks tickets or emails.
- Has a helpdesks feature which helps you communicate with customers automatically.
- Doesn’t offer one-on-one phone support
When it comes to customer support, we look at the fast response and the ability to easily get in touch with the customer service team.
Kartra ticketing and email support system guarantee exactly that in a short period.
ClickFunnels vs Kartra: Verdict
In conclusion, as you can see, ClickFunnels is a dedicated sales funnel builder and a good one at that. While Kartra is an all-in-one business tools management platform, it’s your choice on which of the two would be best suited to help you scale your business.
Also, when considering which tool to choose you should decide what exactly you’re going to use it for and what you’re expecting from the tool
Who Should Choose ClickFunnels?
If your major goal is creating sales funnels, then ClickFunnels might be a good option for you.
If you have multiple third-party integrations you’d want to continue using, then ClickFunnels offers a range of integration options.
If you want to start creating and selling funnels and templates, then ClickFunnel Marketplace might be your solution.
Who Should Choose Kartra?
If you don’t want to spend time working on multiple platforms and incurring other expenses, then get Kartra since you’ll get all the tools on the platform.
If you don’t want the strain that comes with different platforms and their customer support, you can switch to Kartra.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Kartra Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels and Kartra. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Kartra and ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.