- isn’t too expensive, but is high enough quality
- has all the features you need
- isn’t too complicated to use
But you’re probably wondering:
How to find the best landing page builder that will meet all your expectations?
Well, in this guide I’ll try to look at the 7 most popular landing page builder tools and try to answer this question for you.
But first, let’s look at the full list of these tools.
- List of 7 Best Landing Page Builder Tools
- What Are the Best Landing Page Builders?
- The 7 Best Landing Page Builder Tools & Platforms
- Landing Page Builder #1: Instapage
- Landing Page Builder #2: Unbounce
- Landing Page Builder #3: ClickFunnels
- Landing Page Builder #4: Thrive Architect
- Landing Page Builder #5: LeadPages
- Landing Page Builder #6: OptimizePress
- Landing Page Builder #7: Elementor
- Landing Page Builders – Summary
List of 7 Best Landing Page Builder Tools
|Landing Page Builder||Features||Price||Website URL|
|#1. Instapage||From $149 a month||Get the Tool >>|
|#2. Unbounce||from $79 per month||Get the Tool >>|
|#3. ClickFunnels||From $97 a month||Get the Tool >>|
|#3. Thrive Architect||$67||Get the Tool >>|
|#5. LeadPages||From $25 a month||Get the Tool >>|
|#6. OptimizePress||From $99 a year||Get the Tool >>|
|#7. Elementor||From $49 a year||Get the Tool >>|
What Are the Best Landing Page Builders?
The best landing page builder tools are the ones that have all the features that suit your needs, are easy to use, and come at an affordable price.
These tools are usually created by conversion rate and sales experts who spend spent years analyzing how to convert visitors into leads in the fastest possible way.
Currently, there are known 7 landing page software that can fully meet all these criteria.
How To Choose The Best Landing Page Builder For Yourself
When choosing a landing page builder, your primary focus should always check if they have these important features:
- How easy is to use their drag-and-drop editor
- What integrations they offer
- How many and what templates they offer
- Is there an A/B testing feature
- And how SEO friendly they are
With all these features on a single platform, the process of building your landing pages will be stress-free, resulting in higher conversion rates.
Of course, you also always need to pay attention to whether those tools are affordable for you.
How Much Do Landing Page Builders Usually Cost?
On average, the price of landing page builders in the market range from $10 (least priced) to $399 (highly-priced) per month. The final price depends on what features are offered and how much traffic you’re expecting to get.
Cheap Landing Page Builders
Cheap landing page builders usually come with a one-time payment plan and the price for their lowest plans usually starts from $37 to $99.
However, these landing page builders usually also come with lots of limitations (such as the ability to use it on WordPress sites only) and less advanced tools that would help to convert leads into customers.
The cheapest known landing page builders are:
- Thrive Architect ($67)
- Elementor ($49 a year)
- OptimizePress ($99 a year)
- LeadPages ($37 a month)
The 7 Best Landing Page Builder Tools & Platforms
Here’s a list of the best and most popular landing page builders tools:
- Thrive Architect by Thrive Themes
Landing Page Builder #1: Instapage
|Landing Page Builder:||Instapage|
|Discount:||25% OFF on annual plans|
|Free Trial:||14 days|
Instapage is an excellent landing page builder for lead generation and post-click marketing.
It fits perfectly with Online Marketers who focus on pay per click advertisements, paid searches, and HTML.
The platform is hosted in the cloud independently from your website.
It easily integrates with your host site and several services, making work ten times easier.
The tool offers over 100 customizable templates that are suitable for different industries.
It has a built-in Amplified Mobile Experience support (AMP), which gives users a unique mobile experience. With their ‘Thor Render engine Technology’ InstaPage fastens landing pages loading speed.
From inbuilt analytics, A/B testing tools, Instapage is equipped with everything necessary for creating your landing page.
- Has a drag-and-drop landing page builder.
- It allows users to create Instablocks.
- Has Instapage landing widgets.
- Has many integration options.
- Offers over 100+ customizable templates.
- Mobile size-friendly designs.
- Supports running of A/B tests.
- Has an integrated heat map tool.
- Thor Render Engine which offers the fastest landing page speeds.
Instapage Pros & Cons
- Extensive support system.
- Easy to use landing page builders.
- A variety of well designed customizable landing pages templates.
- Multiple user options.
- Support creation of AMP landing pages designs.
- Limitation on the number of unique visitors per month.
- AMP and personalization options are available for only Enterprise plan users.
- Business Plan: $199 per month (or $149 p.m if you pay annually). This plan offers up to 30,000 visitors, 30 landing pages, five team members, and 5 sub-accounts.
- Enterprise Plan: No set pricing or features. Pricing is set according to your requirements.
Why Is Instapage the Best Landing Page Builder?
Instapage allows you to create landing pages that let users enjoy a personalized experience for maximum conversion.
It offers an all in one solution that is easy to use; no expert knowledge required.
Click the button below and try it FREE for 14 days or get a 25% immediate discount on annual plans.
Disclosure: I am an independent Instapage Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Instapage. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Instapage.
Landing Page Builder #2: Unbounce
|Landing Page Builder||Unbounce|
|Price:||from $79 to $399 a month|
|Free Trial:||14 days|
Unbounce is a conversion rate focused landing page builder that allows you to create and launch your own landing page within minutes.
Apart from landing pages, you can make pop-ups and sticky bars to increase engagement with targeted customers.
It offers a variety of templates that are already SSL encrypted.
If you prefer to make your page from scratch, Unbounce got you covered.
Create your unique design from a blank page following well laid out steps.
With Unbounce, your CTAs do not have to be uniform and basic.
The tool facilitates custom form CTA that is easy to set up and manage.
You can do all this with the drag and drop builder.
- Supports dynamic text replacement.
- Creates Popup and sticky bars in form of CTAs, Welcome mats, opt-in forms, etc.
- Has a drag and drop editor.
- It has many integration options.
- A/B testing feature.
- Mobile-responsive landing pages.
- Has agency and client tools allowing users to keep track of multiple pages from a single account.
Unbounce Pros & Cons
- Users can create their designs from scratch.
- Easy to navigate and use.
- It has no limitations.
- Efficient split testing functioning.
- A variety of templates even from third party sources i.e., ThemeForest.
Cons Apart from all the features mentioned above, Unbounce stands out as the best conversion tool available in the market. It is AI-powered to generate smart traffic by directing traffic to the most relevant landing page. Click the button below to get a 20% (or 25% for the annual billing) discount.
Why Unbounce Is One of the Best Landing Page Builders?
Apart from all the features mentioned above, Unbounce stands out as the best conversion tool available in the market.
It is AI-powered to generate smart traffic by directing traffic to the most relevant landing page.
Click the button below to get a 20% (or 25% for the annual billing) discount.
Disclosure: I am an independent Unbounce Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Unbounce. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Unbounce.
Landing Page Builder #3: ClickFunnels
|Landing Page Builder||ClickFunnels|
|Price:||from $97 to $1,497 a month|
|Discount:||$567 OFF on annual plans|
|Free Trial:||14 Days FREE|
ClickFunnels is one of the biggest SaaS (Software as a Service) tools in the market today.
It is famously recognized for the ability to turn visitors into customers quickly.
ClickFunnels is an all in one platform that supports multiple functionalities at the same time.
Its users can create well-converting landing pages in minutes using the drag and drop editor.
The tool comes with a built-in WordPress plugin, which saves you a lot of time and effort.
It is designed for optimum lead generation with fewer technicalities.
If you are an entrepreneur specializing in digital products i.e., online coaching classes and ebooks then ClickFunnels is the best landing page builder for you.
- Has pre-built funnel templates like opt-in funnels, hangout funnels, etc.
- Supports email integrations, CRM, and email autoresponders.
- Has both WYSIWYG editor and, drag and drop builders.
- Users can set up multiple pages such as upsell, order, down-sell, etc.
- Multi-channel communication with customers.
- Offers A/B testing.
- Third-party integrations with essential tools.
- Landing page monitoring and tracking.
ClickFunnls Pros & Cons
- Offer good value for money and reasonable prices.
- New users are given a two weeks trial period.
- Efficient multiple integrations that are reliable and easy to navigate through.
- Funnels are entirely focused on generating leads.
- Inclusive of A/B testing.
- Limited features as compared to other tools.
- The pricing plans are not cheap.
- Startup Plan: costs $97 per month. The plan includes 20 funnels, 3 payment gateways, 3 custom domains, unlimited leads, regular support, and 1 Billing integration.
- Platinum Plan: available at $297 per month. The plan includes 3 billing option integrations, an affiliate program, priority support, backups, 9 payment gateways, unlimited custom domains, visitors, funnels, leads, and pages.
- Collective Plan: costs $1,497 per month. With this plan, users get access to 27 domains, priority support including phone calls, additional hours of training and courses, unlimited follow-up funnels, 27 payment gateways, unlimited funnels, unlimited pages, and everything else offered under Platinum and startup.
Why ClickFunnels Is One of the Best Landing Page Builders?
ClickFunnels enables users to create landing pages easily and launch them quickly.
And that’s not everything.
With ClickFunnels you’ll be able not to only create amazing landing pages, but convert your visitors into leads, and then into sales in the fastest possible way.
But there’s more…
Before deciding if ClickFunnels is right for you, you can also try to:
- Get a FREE copy of the DotCom Secrets book which will give you a better overview of how to implement sales funnels into your business.
>> Get the DotCom Secrets book for FREE Here <<
- Join the FREE Secrets Masterclass training which will show you how the top ClickFunnels software users made over 1 million in sales using this tool.
>> Join the Secrets Masterclass for FREE Here <<
- Join the One Funnel Away Challenge which will teach you how to launch a profitable funnel within the next 30 days.
>> Join the One Funnel Away Challenge Here <<
Click the button below to join ClickFunnels 14-day free trial and get all these bonuses for FREE:
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
Landing Page Builder #4: Thrive Architect
|Landing Page Builder||Thrive Architect|
|Bonus:||with the Thrive Membership|
|Free Trial||30 days money back guarantee|
Thrive Architect is a landing page builder that allows you to create high converting pages on a ‘click and edit’ rule.
The visual page builder employs specific designs to help businesses drive more traffic to their page.
The platform has over 330 landing page templates.
Thrive Architect is the only laser-focused website tool for WordPress.
It combines beautiful, attractive images, texts, and general outlook to attract a broader audience.
Users have the option of previewing their page on different screens when creating.
Any hidden or misaligned element will be displayed, thus making it easier to identify areas that need to be rectified.
- Flexible Layout Columns.
- Drag and drop editors.
- Pre-built templates for optimum customization.
- Allows preview of different screen sizes.
- Mobile responsive features accompanied by mobile editing.
- Has several other pre-built conversion elements.
- Enables customization of fonts and texts.
- Users can combine animations, actions, and images during customization.
- Has conversion-focused building blocks i.e., credit card icons, guarantee boxes, contact forms, etc.
Thrive Architect Pros & Cons
- It is very easy to use, navigate, and set up even for beginners.
- Has numerous landing page templates.
- Equipped with advanced marketing features such as pop up.
- It has a variety of customization options as compared to other tools in the market.
- It makes your site look more appealing to customers.
- Lacks third-party plug-in support.
- The user panel contains a lot of properties; this can be overwhelming.
- The support system is slow.
- Thrive Membership: costs $ 19 per month (payment is made annually). With this plan, you get access to all Thrive Themes plug-ins and themes. You’ll be also able to install it on up to 25 websites, get unlimited free updates, and endless support from the Thrive Architect team.
- Single License Plan: costs $67 one time price. The plan grants you the following additional features; one website installation, unlimited free updates, and full-time support.
- 5 License Pack Plan: available at $97 for a one-time purchase. Apart from basic features, the plan also comes with five different websites installation, unlimited free updates, and a year of support.
- 15 License Pack Plan: costs $147 for a one time purchase. The plan is inclusive of up to 15 websites installation, unlimited lifetime updates, and guarantee support for an entire year.
Why is Thrive Architect Is One of the Best Landing Page Builders?
Thrive Architect will make your landing pages aesthetically stand out more.
The platform has numerous unique customization options.
If you are looking for attractive landing pages, then Thrive Architect is for you.
You should know: the single site license of Thrive Architect costs $67 and for this price, you’ll get access to the Thrive Architect product only. However, if you choose to buy the Thrive Membership plan which cost $228 a year, then you get full access to other Thrive Themes tools, such as:
To get Thrive Membership just click the button below:
Disclosure: I am an independent Thrive Themes Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Thrive Themes. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Thrive Themes.
Landing Page Builder #5: LeadPages
|Landing Page Builder:||LeadPages|
|Price:||from $25 to $321 a month|
|Discount:||up to 39% OFF on annual plans|
|Free Trial:||14 days|
LeadPages is among the oldest tools available in the market.
Being the industry-leading landing page creator, it works at increasing sales by turning clicks into customers.
LeadPages has over 150 high converting landing page templates.
Page designs are grouped into two; standard and drag & drop.
It automatically integrates with all your essential marketing applications, lengthens your email list by adding leads and increasing traffic on your site.
There is no limitation on the number of customized templates you can publish.
You can maximize your leads by creating as many templates as you want.
LeadPages offer a full conversion kit inclusive of alert bars, pop-ups, opt-in texts, and so much more.
- Drag and drop editor.
- SEO optimized templates.
- Supports A/B testing.
- Allows users to duplicate landing pages.
- All features are mobile-friendly.
- Has third party plugin integration capabilities.
- Supports powerful elements such as buy buttons, countdown timers.
- Has two-step opt-in options.
LeadPages Pros & Cons
- Has SMS integration and marketing features.
- Popups and alert bars can be timed, and marketers can regulate.
- Well equipped support system.
- Access to unlimited landing pages and domains.
- Easy to use interface.
- A/B testing is inaccessible to standard plan users.
- Limitations to changes you can make on standard templates.
- Standard Plan: Available at $25 per month, which is billed annually. With this plan, users get 1 site, 40 standard integrations, email tech support, free custom domain, mobile-responsive templates, free hosting, and lead notifications.
- Pro Plan: Cost $48 per month (billed annually). This grants you all standard plan features an additional 3 sites, unlimited A/B testing, email trigger links, 10 opt-in campaigns, online sales and payments, and tech support via email and chat.
- Advanced plan: charged at a monthly fee of $199 billed per year. Advanced users enjoy all standard and pro features with an extra 50 opt-in text campaigns, coverage of up to 50 sites, phone call tech support, customer email accessible links, 5 pro-sub-accounts, and advanced integrations.
Why LeadPages Is One of the Best Landing Page Builders?
LeadPages is suitable for all types of entrepreneurs.
Its designs are tailored to cater for all.
Unlike other landing page builders, it has advanced advertising tools that help you design your marketing campaigns to attract more leads on your page.
Click the button bellow to get LeadPages for FREE for 14 days.
Disclosure: I am an independent LeadPages Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from LeadPages. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of LeadPages.
Landing Page Builder #6: OptimizePress
|Landing Page Builder:||OptimizePress|
|Price:||from $99 to $249 a year|
|Discount:||20% OFF for a Suite plan|
|Free Trial:||30 days money back guarantee|
OptimizePress is the ultimate landing page builder.
It is all-inclusive and suitable for all types of campaigns, no matter what you are selling. From online courses, ebooks, coaching classes, etc.
The tool integrates well with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and email marketing apps.
Apart from all the regular standard features, the platform allows users to create membership portals with closed members access.
There are a variety of designs that you can customize the portal according to personal preference.
- High converting templates.
- Drag and drop editor.
- Over 40 landing page templates.
- Supports WordPress theme and its plugin format.
- Mobile responsive.
- Over 500 google fonts.
- Several integration options.
OptimizePress Pros & Cons
- Easy to use interface; no coding required.
- Users can create secured membership sites.
- Very affordable.
- It integrates well with other apps, services, and plugins.
- Slow customer support.
- Once you stop using it, you lose all stored data and previous work.
- Essential Plan; available at $99 per year. It can be used on one site. This plan offers over 20 premium integrations, access to 100+ cloud-based templates, regular updates, building unlimited landing pages, email support from their customer service team, WordPress smart theme, unlimited leads, and traffic to your site.
- Business Plan; costs only $149 in a year, and it can be used on 5 different personal sites. A business plan offers everything in essential and additional access to a one-page membership course, priority email support, over a million free photos from Unsplash integration, premium template library, and you can add timers or scarcity alerts to your landing pages.
- Suite Plan; Currently at a reduced price of $199 annually. It allows you to install OptimizePress on 20 personal sites. Suite users enjoy all features under essential and business as well as priority access to new products released, fully hosted opt-in form software that can be used anywhere, optimize checkouts that allow you to collect payment from your site, and OptimizeFunnels created using WordPress.
Why OptimizePress is One of the Best Landing Page Builders?
OptimizePress integrates well with WordPress sites and it allows you to enjoy executive features at an affordable price.
Click the button below to get OptimizePress.
Disclosure: I am an independent OptimizePress Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from OptimizePress. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of OptimizePress.
Landing Page Builder #7: Elementor
|Landing Page Builder:||Elementor|
|Price:||from $99 to $199 a year|
|Free Trial:||30 days money back|
Elementor was explicitly built as a page builder built for WordPress sites.
With over 100 pre-designed free and pro templates, you are more than likely going to find something for you.
The templates are all rounded, whether you run a fitness site, travel blog, law firm, interior decor, coffee shop, etc., at Elementor, there is something for everyone.
The platform has a good support system with step by step tutorials for first-time users.
It incorporates drag-and-drop editors, making it easier to set up a landing page.
The results are simultaneously displayed; therefore, you can spot mistakes as you continue.
On top of it all, Elementor allows a 3D image effect on your site, making your pages have an appealing outlook.
- A 3D image effect.
- Over 90 widgets.
- Drag and drop editor; no coding knowledge required.
- About 300 professionally designed templates.
- Autosave settings.
- Inline editing.
- Icon library
Elementor Pros & Cons
- Extensive features that stand out from other tools.
- No coding knowledge is required.
- Motion effects.
- User-friendly interface.
- Flexible layouts that are mobile responsive.
- It is free of charge.
- It can only be used on WordPress sites.
- Elementor’s numerous features can be overwhelming especially to first-time users.
- It is challenging to locate the source of problems that may occur on your page due to several margin values. This can be extremely frustrating.
- Elementor Pro Personal Plan; costs only $49 per year. This plan can be installed on one site and 50 advanced widgets, WooCommerce builder, marketing integrations, inline visual form builders, unique pop up builders, priority support, 300+ templates and blocks, 404 page, price list, and many other features.
- Elementor Pro Plus Plan; available at $99 annually. It can be installed on up to 3 sites and all the additional features offered with a pro personal plan.
- Elementor Pro Expert Plan; costs $199 per year. It can be used for 1,000 sites inclusive of extra features offered at the pro personal plan.
Why Elementor Is One the Best Landing Page Builders?
As I mentioned earlier, Elementor was exclusively designed for WordPress sites; this makes it more accessible.
This tool is also up to date with modern features.
Therefore, your landing pages will appear more stylish and up to date.
Click the button below to get the Elementor landing page builder.
Disclosure: I am an independent Elementor Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Elementor. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Elementor.
Landing Page Builders – Summary
Choose your landing page software carefully and before you choose, make sure to test them out to find the perfect fit for your business.
I suggest you subscribe to the free trial of all these tools and choose the one that best serves your needs.
Each of the landing page builder tools mentioned can help you generate targeted traffic and take your conversion rate to the next level by leading visitors down the sales funnel.