LeadPages for a Special Price
Welcome to the LeadPages free trial guide.
- How to activate LeadPages free trial
- Is it possible to get 30 days and 60 days free trials
- What are LeadPages free trial features
- How much is LeadPages after the trial
- Lots more
In this guide, I’m going to delve into the LeadPages free trial and how to get maximum results from it.
- Leadpages Free Trial:
Get 14 Days Free
- Leadpages Free Trial Offer
- Leadpages Free Trial Features
- How to Activate Leadpages Free Trial?
- How Much is Leadpages After the Free Trial?
- How to Get Maximum Results From the Free Trial?
Leadpages Free Trial Offer
Leadpages offers a 14-day free trial for any plan you choose. During the free trial period, you have an opportunity to enjoy various LeadPages features and tools without being charged.
Leadpages 14 Day Free Trial
Currently, Leadpages offers a 14 day free trial period for any plan.
This allows you to use any of their tiers absolutely free before committing to a subscription.
Leadpages free trial includes unlimited tools and features according to the tier program selected.
- Unlimited page publishing
- Web traffic
- Code-free websites
- Landing pages
- High converting templates
- And so much more
LeadPages 30 Day Free Trial
Unfortunately, 30 days free trial for LeadPages is not available anymore. While there used to be a 30-day trial, it is no longer an option.
Initially, there was a trick users could use to get a Leadpages 30-day trial.
However, it is currently not available, and Leadpages is only free for 14 days.
Earlier on, you could extend the standard 14 days by purchasing a $1 premium template.
The deal was, you purchase one template and enjoy the software for 30 days.
All you had to do was go to your homepage and select the template.
Choose one template you want that costs $1.
Fill in your credit card details, and you can freely use the platform for 30 days.
Note: Leadpages 30 day trial by getting a $1 template is not available anymore.
Leadpages 60 Day Free Trial
Unfortunately, 60 days free trial for LeadPages is not available anymore. While there used to be a 60-day trial in some limited-time promotions before, it is no longer an option.
The only option available 14 days free trial, which you can upgrade or terminate even before the period lapses.
Leadpages Free Trial Features
Leadpages trial offers you various features according to the plan selected.
Some of these features include:
- Free hosting
- Mobile responsive site templates
- Landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars
- 40+ Standard integrations
- Lead notifications
- Tech support via email, chat, and phone call (depending on the plan you select)
- Free custom domain (with annual purchase)
- Unlimited traffic and leads
- Sites to build your pages
How to Activate Leadpages Free Trial?
To get instant access to the LeadPages trial, you have to visit their official website and locate the free trial button.
You’ll be presented with the different pricing plans and their various features.
Select the one that suits your needs and click on the ‘Start Your Free Trial’ button.
The platform will automatically take you to account set-up.
Enter your required information, including credit card info, select your preferred password, and you can start using the Leadpages conversion toolkit to build your business success.
Steps to activate Leadpages trial:
- Step 1: Go to this LeadPages page
- Step 2: Pick a subscription plan
- Step 3:Fill in your account details
- Step 4:Confirm your email address
- Congratulations! You have successfully claimed your LeadPages free trial.
Will It Be Required to Provide the Credit Card Details?
Leadpages asks for your credit card details even when signing up for the 14-day free trial.
But don’t worry, you won’t be charged until your trial period lapses.
Credit card info is required to prevent fraud or bots from using the platform and to avoid experiencing any interruptions in your subscription if you opt to continue using Leadpages after the 14 days free trial period is over.
How to Cancel the Trial Before It Ends?
If, by any chance, you feel LeadPages isn’t for you, feel free to cancel your free trial before it ends.
The best part is, you can do this on your own, even without contacting Leadpages customer support.
To cancel your subscription:
- Step 1: Log in to your Leadpages account
- Step 2: Click on Settings on your dashboard
- Step 3: Click on ‘billing.’
- Step 4: Select ‘cancel subscription.’
- Step 5: Your subscription is successfully canceled!
How Much is Leadpages After the Free Trial?
After LeadPages’ free trial has lapsed, you’ll be charged according to the subscription you opted for.
The software has 3 pricing plans. Each plan level is offered at a different price.
The higher the price, the more features you can access.
Leadpages Pricing Plans
Leadpages offers two payment options; annual and monthly.
Annual payment is cheaper, and it offers over 25% discount.
Let’s take a look at the 3 LeadPages pricing plans:
- Standard Plan: Costs $37.00 per month when billed monthly and $27.00 per month when paid yearly. This plan gives you access to all the Standard Plan features such as mobile responsive templates, lead notifications, tech support via email, unlimited traffic and leads, 40+ standard integrations, free hosting, landing pages, pop-up, alert bars, and 1 site hosting.
- Pro Plan: This is the most preferred plan. It costs $79.00 per month for the monthly subscription and $59.00 per month when billed annually. Leadpages Pro offers all features in the Standard Plan, and additional online sales & payments, unlimited A/B testing, tech support via chat and email, email trigger links, 10 opt-in text campaigns, and you can host 3 site domain connections.
- Advanced Plan: This is the most expensive of all Leadpages plans. It is available at $321.00 per month if billed monthly and $239.00 per month for the annual subscription. It includes all LeadPages Pro plan features plus advanced integrations, 5 pro-sub accounts, 50 extra opt-in text campaigns, priority tech support via phone call, 1-on-1 quick start call, and up to 50 site domain connections.
How to Get Maximum Results From the Free Trial?
As I’ve already established, the LeadPages trial grants you access to all features according to the subscription selected.
This means LeadPages 14 day free trial gives you the chance to build magnet pages and utilize the best conversion toolkit to build your dream site absolutely free!
To get maximum results, you can build a site without coding by using their professionally designed landing pages, including 200+ numerous templates which have unlimited traffic.
And remember, you can integrate it into an email marketing software to build campaigns for your email list and market to your leads.
Disclosure: I am an independent LeadPages Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from LeadPages. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of LeadPages.
- How to download the LeadPages WordPress plugin?
- LeadPages vs ClickFunnels – which is better?
- LeadPages vs Instapage – which is better?
- LeadPages vs Unbounce – which is better?
- LeadPages vs OptimizePress – which is better?
- LeadPages vs Thrive Themes – which is better?
- LeadPages vs OptinMonster – which is better?
- What are the best LeadPages alternatives?