LeadPages for a Special Price
|Price:||$15 to $321 per month|
|FREE Trial:||14 Days|
|Discount:||up to 39% on annual plans|
It also offers lots of various templates that you can use to collect emails, offer discounts, event o or webinar registrations, or even collect payments from your product sales.
- What is LeadPages?
- What is LeadPages Used For?
- What Does LeadPages Do?
- How Does LeadPages Work?
- What to Do if You’re Considering Leadpages
What is LeadPages Used For?
LeadPages is a marketing/lead generation platform.
Therefore, all its functions have one specific objective – to help you increase your sales.
Here are the ways you can use Leadpages to increase your sales:
1. LeadPages Can Be Used to Increase Your Online Visibility
LeadPages has a website builder that can help you create a beautiful website optimized to convert.
You can use the website to put up your products, services, or add value to your followers through content.
2. LeadPages Can Be Used to Collect Quality Leads
You can use LeadPages to come up with targeted Facebook Ads and capture the leads using their landing pages.
You can also collect the leads using opt-in pages, pop-ups, or alert bars and deliver the lead magnet.
3. LeadPages Can Be Used to Sell Products And Services
LeadPages can help you market and sell your services and products in two main ways:
- to grow your leads
- to sell your services and products
Alternatively, you can integrate your LeadPages with payment options such as Foxycart, Stripe, and so on.
4. LeadPages Can Be Used to Connect With Your Audience
LeadPages can be used to connect with your audience through webinars, scheduling appointments with them, and delivering resources.
What Does LeadPages Do?
Since it’s inception in 2012, Leadpages has been known as the go-to landing page builder.
However, Leadpages is more than that.
Here are the main functions of the platform:
LeadPages Can Help You Design a Marketing-Oriented Website
Yes, just like Wix and Squarespace, you can now EASILY create your website on Leadpages. LeadPages has a drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy for an IT noob to create a website for their business.
LeadPages Can Help You Create Facebook And Instagram Ads
In late 2017, Leadpages introduced another feature whereby you can EASILY create your Facebook Ads on the platform.
If you’ve ever used Facebook business manager, then you know that the Ad manager is quite complicated.
Leadpages social Ads feature can help you quickly create targetted Ads with custom audiences just like Facebook Ads while bypassing the complex Ads manager (How awesome can it get!)
LeadPages Can Help You Build Different Forms to Collect Quality Leads
Below are the features in Leadpages that will help you collect leads for your business.
- Create landing pages for your products or services
- Build sales pages
- Create pop-up forms to help capture your website visitors
- Create alert bars on your website to capture the attention of your readers
- Create opt-ins within your blog posts
- Create thank you pages
- Collect email subscribers using their Leaddigits feature
LeadPages Can Help You Add Value To Your Audience
You can also use Leadpages to add value to your audience so that you can easily convert them from followers to subscribers and from subscribers to clients/customers.
- Deliver lead magnets that help to convert visitors to subscribers
- Host webinars
- To host videos for a free course
- To book for appointments
How Does LeadPages Work?
LeadPages prides itself on being an easy-to-use platform. Their target is to help small businesses efficiently market themselves without incurring the budget of having to hire another person to create forms dedicated to convert your visitors.
Therefore, you will find that the platform has a very user-friendly interface.
The idea is to help you set up your Leadpages account, build your website (if you need to), create your landing pages and use all the features that can help you boost your lead generation and sales.
Click the link below to check the demo to learn more about how easy it is to use LeadPages.
What to Do if You’re Considering Leadpages
1. Sign up for a LeadPages Free Trial
A few years ago, Leadpages wasn’t offering a trial period.
However, today, If you’re looking to increase sales with Leadpages, you can start by signing up for their free trial.
The free trial goes for 14 days.
The 14-day trial period offers you all the features available for the plan you choose. As mentioned above, you can select either the standard, pro, or advanced plans.
So, if you’d like to start using Leadpages today, sign up for a free trip by clicking the link bellow:
2. Consider InvestingInto LeadPages
Finally, if you feel that you really need this tool, then after the 14 days free trial period you should choose the most appropriate plan and and consider investing in LeadPages.
Click the link bellow if you want to see LeadPages pricing plans.
- How to download the LeadPages WordPress plugin?
- LeadPages vs ClickFunnels – which is better?
- LeadPages vs Instapage – which is better?
- LeadPages vs Unbounce – which is better?
- LeadPages vs OptimizePress – which is better?
- LeadPages vs Thrive Themes – which is better?
- LeadPages vs OptinMonster – which is better?
- What are the best LeadPages alternatives?