Everything You Need to Know
By Marius Kiniulis – July 26, 2023
We use affiliate links and may receive a small commission on purchases (at no extra cost to you). Learn more.
ThriveCart does not charge any transaction fees per sale.
The platform operates under a one-time purchase model, with the standard plan priced at $495 and the pro plan at $690.
These costs grant users upfront, lifetime access to the service.
However, costs can vary depending on any additional features or services that you choose to add.
Keep in mind that while ThriveCart itself does not charge transaction fees, the payment processors (like PayPal, Stripe, etc.) that you integrate with ThriveCart may have their own separate transaction fees.
|💲 Standard Price:
|$495 one-time payment
|💰 Pro Price
|$690 one-time payment
|💸 Transaction Fees:
|Does not apply
|📅 Free Trial:
|🔙 Money-Back Guarantee:
|💳 Payment Method:
|Credit card, PayPal
- ThriveCart Fees: Everything You Need to Know
- ThriveCart Pricing Model And Fees Explained
- ThriveCart Transaction Fees
- Are There Any Hidden Costs of Using ThriveCart?
ThriveCart Pricing Model And Fees Explained
ThriveCart uses a unique pricing model in comparison to many other shopping cart platforms.
Instead of a recurring monthly or annual subscription fee, ThriveCart charges a one-time fee for lifetime access.
There are no monthly or annual subscription fees.
Here’s how much it costs:
It’s important to note that these prices cover the cost of using the ThriveCart platform itself.
They do not include any transaction fees charged by payment processors (like PayPal or Stripe) that you might use to handle payments on your site.
For more details on ThriveCart’s pricing, you can visit this ThriveCart pricing page.
ThriveCart Transaction Fees
ThriveCart does not charge any transaction fees.
However, you will still need to pay transaction fees to your payment processor.
These fees are typically around 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction. But this may vary depending on your country and transaction volume.
ThriveCart doesn’t take a percentage of your sales or add any per-transaction fees on top of what the payment processor charges.
So, your total cost to use ThriveCart consists of the one-time fee to buy the software, plus whatever fees your payment processor charges.
Which Payment Processors Does ThriveCart Integrate With?
ThriveCart integrates with these three popular payment processors to make it easier for businesses to accept payments online:
- PayPal: This is a widely used online payment system that allows businesses to accept payments from customers all over the world.
- Stripe: Stripe is another popular payment processor that allows businesses to accept debit and credit card payments online.
- Authorize.net: This is a payment gateway service provider allowing merchants to accept credit card and electronic check payments through their website.
Choosing a payment processor involves comparing their charges. Some may have lower fees based on a percentage of the transaction, while others might have smaller fixed fees.
So, it’s important to make these comparisons to find the most cost-effective choice.
What Are the Transaction Fees for Each ThriveCart Payment Processor?
Common payment processors have the following standard charges:
- PayPal: They generally charge 3.49% and an extra $0.49 for every transaction inside the US. For sales from other countries, it’s usually 4.4% plus an extra fee that depends on the received currency.
- Stripe: They usually charge a standard rate of 2.9% and an extra $0.30 for every transaction.
- Authorize.net: They normally charge about $25 each month plus 2.9% and an extra $0.30 per transaction.
Remember, these rates are the usual ones and they can change.
Your agreement with the payment processor and the volume of your sales can affect these rates.
Plus, there might be extra charges for things like chargebacks, refunds, or payments from other countries.
Here is a table that summarizes the transaction fees for all these payment processors that ThriveCart integrates with:
Are There Any Hidden Costs of Using ThriveCart?
There are no hidden costs of using ThriveCart.
The only costs are the one-time purchase price of the software and the transaction fees charged by your payment processor.
There are only afew potential additional costs that you might encounter when using ThriveCart, although these are not charged by ThriveCart itself:
- Integration fees: If you want to integrate ThriveCart with other software, such as your email marketing platform or CRM, you may need to pay for the integration. The cost of integration will vary depending on the software that you want to integrate with.
- Custom Domain Costs: If you’re using the custom domain functionality (available in the Pro Plan), you’ll need to bear the cost of purchasing and maintaining that domain.
To sum it up, ThriveCart has a simple pricing system where you pay once and use it forever. You can choose between the standard plan at $495 or the Pro plan at $690 based on your needs. ThriveCart doesn’t add any extra charges for each sale you make.
But remember, when you sell something, you’ll still pay fees to your payment processor like PayPal or Stripe. The fee amount depends on your deal with the payment processor, not ThriveCart.
ThriveCart works with many popular payment processors, which makes it easy for businesses to take online payments. It’s good to compare costs between these payment processors before choosing one. You’ll want to look at things like fixed fees, percentage fees, and any extra charges for refunds, chargebacks, or overseas payments.
There aren’t any hidden fees with ThriveCart. But you might have to pay extra for some things like connecting ThriveCart with other software or if you want to use a custom domain name. These extra costs come from those services, not ThriveCart.
In the end, you should think about both the one-time cost of ThriveCart and the ongoing fees from your payment processor to make the best choice for your business.
Additional Resources for Learning More About ThriveCart Fees
Here are some resources for finding additional information about ThriveCart fees:
- The ThriveCart Support Center: https://support.thrivecart.com/
This is the official support site for ThriveCart, which provides documentation, tutorials, and FAQs to help users resolve common issues.
- ThriveCart Official Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThriveCartAcademy/
This is a group of users and experts that you can use to connect with other ThriveCart users and get help from experienced professionals.