This is the most comprehensive source of FREE sales funnel templates you will love.
- …struggle to build an optimized sales funnel on your own.
- …don’t want to hire an expensive funnel builder.
- …want to have a working sales funnel in the next 60 minutes.
Then I have good news for you:
You can now create your own sales funnel in just 60 minutes without hiring an expensive funnel builder.
Let’s dive in.
- What Is a Sales Funnel Template?
- How Much Does a Sales Funnel Cost?
- How to Build a Sales Funnel
- 13 FREE Funnel Template Types That You Can Download
- 1. Lead Funnel Template
- Lead Funnel Stages
- Download Lead Funnel Templates
- 1. The Ultimate Unicorn Lead Funnel Template
- 2. Health Site Lead Magnet Template
- 3. Real Estate Investing Lead Funnel Template
- 4. Online Business Lead Funnel Template
- 5. Fat Loss Lead Funnel Template
- 6. MLM Lead Funnel Template
- 7. Beauty Local Business Lead Funnel Template
- 8. Online Marketing Lead Funnel Template
- 9. BeeKeeping Consulting Business Lead Funnel Template
- 10. Lead Funnel Secrets Lead Funnel Template
- 2. Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- Squeeze Page Funnel Stages
- Download Squeeze Page Funnel Templates
- 11. The Automated Customer Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 12. Mother Funnel Secrets Squeeze Page Funnel
- 13. Mom Business Squeeze Page Funnel
- 14. The Kleuh Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 15. Affiliate Marketing Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 16. Web Design Business Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 17. Beauty Products Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 18. Freelance Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 19. Hair Beauty Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 20. Clothing Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 21. Social Media Business Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 22. Yoga Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 23. Agency Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 24. Consulting Business Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 25. Email Marketing Consulting Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 26. Business Consultant Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 27. Consulting Agency Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 28. B2B Agency Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 29. Free Guide Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 30. Make Money Survey Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 31. Make Money Guide Squeeze Page Funnel Template
- 3. Small Business Funnel Template
- Small Business Funnel Stages
- Download Small Business Funnel Templates
- 4. Shopping Cart (eCommerce) Funnel Template
- Shopping Cart (eCommerce) Funnel Stages
- Download Shopping Cart (eCommerce) Templates
- 39. Free Plus Shipping Funnel Template
- 40. Supplement Shopping Cart Template
- 41. Insider Secrets Shopping Cart Template
- 42. Product Shopping Cart Template
- 43. Book Funnel Shopping Cart Template
- 44. Blue Book Funnel Shopping Cart Template
- 45. Beauty Products Shopping Cart Template
- 46. Skin Care Shopping Cart Template
- 47. Viral Product Shopping Cart Template
- 48. Wealth Book Shopping Cart Funnel Template
- 49. Pet Products Shopping Cart Template
- 50. Free Book Shopping Cart Template
- 5. Tripwire Funnel Template
- Tripwire Funnel Stages
- Download Tripwire Funnel Templates
- 51. Healthy Food Tripwire Funnel Template
- 52. Music Album Tripwire Funnel Template
- 53. Fantasy Tripwire Sales Funnel Template
- 54. Healthy Food Tripwire Funnel Template
- 55. Music Album Tripwire Funnel Template
- 56. Fantasy Tripwire Sales Funnel Template
- 57. Documentary Tripwire Funnel Template
- 58. Bedding Product Tripwire Funnel Template
- 59. Physical Product Tripwire Funnel Template
- 60. Skin Care Tripwire Funnel Template
- 61. Leisure Goods Tripwire Funnel Template
- 62. Swag Box Tripwire Funnel Template
- 6. Membership Funnel Template
- Membership Funnel Stages
- Download Membership Funnel Templates
- 7. Challenge Funnel Template
- Challenge Funnel Templates Stages
- Download Challenge Funnel Templates
- 69. Personal Development Challenge Template
- 70. Weight Loss Challenge Funnel Template
- 71. Agency Challenge Funnel Template
- 72. Mom Blog Challenge Funnel Template
- 73. MLM Challenge Funnel Template
- 74. Survival Challenge Funnel Template
- 75. Keto Diet Challenge Funnel Template
- 76. Gardening Challenge Funnel Template
- 77. Cooking Challenge Funnel Template
- 8. Webinar Funnel Template
- Webinar Funnel Stages
- Download Webinar Funnel Templates
- 78. Productivity Webinar Funnel Template
- 79. Digital Marketing Webinar Funnel Template
- 80. Sales Webinar Funnel Template
- 81. Sales Funnel Webinar Template
- 82. Fitness Webinar Sales Funnel Template
- 83. Business Strategy Webinar Funnel Template
- 84. Business Masterclass Webinar Funnel Template
- 85. Lead Generation Webinar Funnel Template
- 86. Business Sales Growth Webinar Template
- 87. Fitness Webinar Funnel Template
- 9. Application Funnel Template
- Application Funnel Stages
- Download Application Funnel Templates
- 88. Make Money Application Funnel Template
- 89. High-Ticket Clients Application Funnel Template
- 90. Dream Clients Application Funnel Template
- 91. Yoga Application Funnel Template
- 92. 10x Business Application Funnel Template
- 93. Business Consultant Application Funnel Template
- 94. Start a Business Application Funnel Template
- 95. Course Application Funnel Template
- 96. Personal Improvement Application Funnel Template
- 10. High-Ticket Funnel Templates
- High Ticket Funnel Stages
- Download High Ticket Funnel Templates
- 97. Fitness Transformation High Ticket Sales Funnel Template
- 98. Public Speaking High Ticket Sales Funnel Template
- 99. Fitness Training High Ticket Sales Funnel Template
- 100. Dance School High Ticket Sales Funnel Template
- 101. Cooking Chef High Ticket Sales Funnel Template
- 102. Fitness Training High Ticket Sales Funnel Template
- 11. Video Sales Letter (VSL) Funnel Template
- Video Sales Letter Funnel Stages
- Download Video Sales Letter Templates
- 103. Real Estate VSL Funnel Template
- 104. Finance Consultant VSL Funnel Template
- 105. Training VSL Template
- 106. Social Media VSL Funnel Template
- 107. SaaS Business VSL Funnel Template
- 108. Physical Product VSL Funnel Template
- 109. Affiliate Marketing VSL Funnel Template
- 110. SaaS Doctor VSL Funnel Template
- 111. Supplement VSL Funnel Template
- 12. Free Book Funnel Template
- Free Book Funnel Stages
- Download Free Book Funnel Templates
- 13. Summit Funnel Template
- Summit Funnel Stages
- Download Summit Funnel Templates
- 118. Launch a Business Summit Sales Funnel Template
- 119. Real Estate Agent Summit Sales Funnel Template
- 120. Insurance Training Summit Sales Funnel Template
- 121. Book Author Summit Funnel Template
- 122. Personal Development Summit Funnel Template
- 123. Startup Business Funnel Template
- 124. Launch an App Summit Funnel Template
- 125. Business Growth Summit Funnel Template
- 126. Funnel Hacking Summit Funnel Template
- Which Funnel Template Should You Use?
- Finals Words About Funnel Templates
What Is a Sales Funnel Template?
A sales funnel template is a ready-to-use funnel that is prepared to download and integrate into any website.
Basically, it’s a set of connected pages designed to guide a consumer through the buying journey to become a customer.
A funnel template helps you to significantly reduce the amount of time required to prepare a working sales funnel that is ready to generate sales.
How Much Does a Sales Funnel Cost?
A working funnel can cost you anywhere between $1,000 to $2,000 and can go even up to $50,000 or $100,000. It depends upon the complexity of the funnel and what is required to prepare for the funnel since there’s a whole selection of things that need to happen.
However, the good news is that all the conversion funnels that you will find below are completely FREE and you won’t need to invest a penny in order to build a working sales funnel.
How to Build a Sales Funnel
In short, these are 5 main steps to build your sales funnel:
- Prepare your product or service for selling.
- Get the funnel building software.
- Download a sales funnel template.
- Customize the funnel to match your product or service.
- Start driving traffic.
However, you can also check this more in-depth guide on how to build sales funnels.
13 FREE Funnel Template Types That You Can Download
1. Lead Funnel Template
A lead funnel, also known as a lead generation funnel, is a systematic approach to generating leads for your business.
Lead generation involves identifying and pursuing new prospects for your business.
Lead generation funnel will help you to move names and contacts gathered through the buying process and successfully convert them into paying customers.
You can use these lead funnel templates to plan and influence the entire process of acquiring and nurturing leads to increase your conversion rates.
Lead Funnel Stages
A lead funnel has 4 main stages:
- Opt-in landing page
- Offer wall / download page
- Email confirmation / special offer page
- Order confirmation page
Lead Funnel Stage #1: Opt-in Landing Page
Opt-in pages are online contact forms that allow leads to opt-in (sign-up) to your email list.
Placing an opt-in form on your landing page is the perfect way of convincing visitors to subscribe to your email list.
To increase traffic and capture more leads, ensure your landing page is well-optimized.
Lead Funnel Stage #2: Offer Wall / Download Page
After opting-in to your email list, visitors are presented with a download page or offer wall where they can download the lead magnet.
You can introduce your customers to more products/services or what else you offer on this page.
For instance, ask your visitors to subscribe to your podcast or YouTube channel before giving them access to download the lead magnet.
Lead Funnel Stage #3: Email Confirmation / Special Offer Page
The next step is the email confirmation page.
Once a visitor’s email is confirmed, you have their consent to send emails and nurture your leads further.
On the same page, present a special offer to your leads.
It can be a mega discount or slashed price to another product/service.
Lead Funnel Stage #4: Order Confirmation
This step is determined by whether or not your visitor accepts your special offer.
The next stage is to present them with an order confirmation and a receipt if they purchase your offer. And that marks the end of your lead funnel!
Download Lead Funnel Templates
2. Squeeze Page Funnel Template
A squeeze page funnel is basically a landing page created to squeeze a visitor’s email address by offering them something valuable in return.
In the squeeze page funnel, you can offer your visitors webinars, whitepapers, free reports, slide decks, ebooks, cheat sheets, videos, etc.
The key is to give away something valuable that will lure visitors to your business.
Squeeze page funnel templates are samples that will guide you on what and how you can set up your squeeze pages.
You can use them to generate more leads and increase your email list subscribers.
Squeeze Page Funnel Stages
The basic squeeze page funnel has two main steps:
- Squeeze page
- Thank you page
Squeeze Page Funnel Stage #1: Squeeze Page
The aim of your squeeze page is to get the visitor’s email address in exchange for something valuable for them.
Your squeeze page should be short, have a benefit-driven headline, briefly explain the value of your offer, and have a compelling Call-to-Action button (CTA).
You can also include a short video to spice up your narrative.
Squeeze Page Funnel Stage #2: Thank You Page
After visitor enters their information on the squeeze page, they are taken to a detailed thank you page.
The page appreciates them for signing up and delivers the ‘something valuable’ you promised.
It can be more detailed information about your products/services, special offers, discounts or a reward.
Download Squeeze Page Funnel Templates
3. Small Business Funnel Template
A small business funnel is a multi-step sales process used to drive your prospects into a sale using different channels.
Before setting up a sales funnel, you have to determine your target customers and the marketing channels you’ll be using.
These small business funnel templates will help you narrow down the process of gathering, sorting, analyzing, and following up with your leads.
It also clearly maps out the roadmap and processes in your customers’ journey.
Small Business Funnel Stages
A small business funnel has 3 main steps:
- Optin page
- Order form
- Order confirmation page
Small Business Funnel Stage #1: Optin Page
This step entails presenting your customers with an offer and asking them to make a purchase.
Your opt-in page should have a unique selling point, a short but clear description of your offer, consistent branding, and clear vision.
Ensure you include an enticing CTA button that will prompt visitors to take action.
Small Business Funnel Stage #2: Order Form
After clicking on the CTA on your opt-in page, visitors are directed to the order form.
This is where customers input required/necessary details to process the order.
Note, avoid putting several fields in your order form.
Small Business Funnel Stage #3: Order Confirmation Page
The last step of your sales funnel is the order confirmation where you let a customer know that their order was successfully placed.
You can include a receipt and order details.
You can also invite your customers to like your business page, join the Facebook community, etc.
Download Small Business Funnel Templates
4. Shopping Cart (eCommerce) Funnel Template
The shopping cart or eCommerce funnel is a metaphor for prospects’ paths as they approach the conversion stage.
From the time they land on your page to when they reach the shopping cart, the entire customer journey can take minutes, days, weeks, or even months.
Since a shopping cart is the baseline of the sales process and the start of the checkout process, it is crucial.
You have to tread carefully to prevent cart abandonment and wasting all the marketing efforts employed in the entire sales process.
Below you’ll find conversion-optimized shopping cart funnel templates that will guide your users to complete a sale and increase the average order value.
Shopping Cart (eCommerce) Funnel Stages
Usually, an eCommerce shopping cart funnels have 4 major steps:
- Order page
- One-time offer (OTO) page
- Downsell page
- Order Confirmation Page
Shopping Cart Funnel Stage #1: Order Page
In this step, customers complete their order.
It involves customers filling out order details and finalizing the checkout process.
The order page can be one-step or two-step depending on the platform you’re using and the details required.
Shopping Cart Funnel Stage #2: One-Time Offer (OTO) Page
OTO is an acronym for One Time Offer.
Before customers complete the checkout process, the next step is to present an OTO that helps to increase the sale’s average value.
This can be an upgrade of the initial purchase, accessories, or a complimentary page.
Your OTO page should have a great headline, a brief but well-explained offer, a compelling CTA, and a ‘no thank you’ button if your customers don’t want to opt for your offer.
Shopping Cart Funnel Stage #3: Downsell Page
What happens after customers turn down your OTO? You present a secondary OTO or rather a downsell.
This should be a cheaper but still valuable offer.
For example, if your OTO was a software and coaching service, the downsell can be to get the software alone at a reduced price.
Shopping Cart Funnel Stage #4: Order Confirmation Page
After your customer rejects or accepts your downsell, they move to the last step of your shopping cart funnel.
On this page, you thank customers for placing an order and send the confirmation/order details via email or any other channel.
Download Shopping Cart (eCommerce) Templates
5. Tripwire Funnel Template
A tripwire is an irresistible lowly priced offer whose primary purpose is to convert prospects into customers.
It aims at speeding up the buyer’s journey without purchasing your core offer.
For example, if you’re selling coaching services, you can offer a book to your customers and only charge shipping fees.
Once customers try your products/services, they are more likely to try the main offer.
The main goal is to convert leads into first-time customers.
Tripwire funnels play a crucial role in growing your email list and boosting sales.
On the upside, this marketing funnel pays for itself.
Your low-ticket offer should cover marketing costs incurred to drive cold traffic.
You can use these tripwire funnel templates to increase conversion rates and boost profit.
Tripwire Funnel Stages
A typical tripwire funnel has four main stages:
- Optin Page
- Order Page
- Upsell Page
- Order Confirmation Page
Tripwire Funnel Stage #1: Optin Page
The initial stage is the opt-in page, where you introduce customers to your low ticket offer.
For instance, are you offering free shipping, do you have any discounts, special pricing, etc.
Your opt-in page should focus on converting.
Therefore, use a persuasive tone, graphics, testimonials, clear images, and details about your offer.
Tripwire Funnel Stage #2: Order Page
The next step is to collect the details of your customers to complete the order.
Just as mentioned earlier, it should only contain essential fields.
Tripwire Funnel Stage #3: Upsell Page
Before completing the order, present your customers with an upsell offer.
Ensure your upsell aligns with the initial order.
You can use FOMO tactics (Fear Of Missing Out) to create a sense of urgency and drive customers to make a purchase.
Also, include an ‘I’m satisfied with my order’ or ‘Thank you. Not today,’ in case a customer wants to decline your upsell.
Tripwire Funnel Stage #4: Order Confirmation
Regardless of whether or not customers accept the upsell, the last step will be order confirmation.
Thank your customers and let them know the order was successfully placed.
You can include contact details in case customers want to reach out to you.
The main goal of a tripwire funnel is to sell subtly.
Therefore, your upsell shouldn’t be pushy.
Use simple detailed, and enticing marketing language.
Download Tripwire Funnel Templates
6. Membership Funnel Template
A membership funnel enables you to provide secure and paid access to your content.
It helps you make money for your original content without advertising.
Instead, users pay because they highly value your offer and want to learn more.
A membership funnel helps to offshoot other digital products—for example, online courses, social media content, books, ebooks, etc.
You can use these membership funnel templates to increase traffic on your membership site, position your brand as an authority, develop relationships with clients, enhance value, and, of course, make more money!
Membership Funnel Stages
A typical membership funnel has these 7 main stages:
- Sales letter page
- Order form page
- Upsell page
- Downsell page
- Thank you page
- Member login page
- Members area
Membership Funnel Stage #1: Sales Letter Page
The sales letter page is where it all begins.
At the top of the funnel, you introduce your offer to potential customers.
It can be in the form of a video or writing.
All in all, your goal is to make your offer renowned and get prospects interested in your offer.
Membership Funnel Stage #2: Order Form Page
After visitors click on the CTA button, they are redirected to the order form page to start the checkout process.
Membership Funnel Stage #3: Upsell Page
Once customers submit their details, they move to the upsell page, where they are presented with another offer of higher value.
You can use catchy phrases when introducing your funnel template, for example, ‘Wait, your order is not yet complete’ or, ‘wait! There is more.’
Membership Funnel Stage #4: Downsell Page
If your prospects fail to click on the upsell offer, they are presented with the downsell.
This should be a complementary product or service but of a lower value.
Membership Funnel Stage #5: Thank You Page
The fifth step is the thank you page.
Notify your customers their order is completed and thank them for joining your membership site.
Membership Funnel Stage #6: Member Login Page
After the thank you page, clients are given individual log-in details.
These details grant them exclusive access to the membership portal through the login page.
Membership Funnel Stage #7: Members Area
And the process is complete!
After they log in to your membership site, they create an account with details of their choice, and they now have exclusive access to your content.
Download Membership Funnel Templates
7. Challenge Funnel Template
As the name suggests, you position your offer as a challenge to your prospects in this funnel.
For example, a gym instructor can create a 30-day ultimate weight loss challenge to get people excited about your new program.
A challenge funnel will help you:
- Quickly build a list of potential clients.
- Create a valuable offer without spending weeks or even months researching writing an ebook.
- Capitalize on the current social media trend of creating and enacting challenges.
But, coming up with the right challenge funnel can be a challenge (pun intended).
You can use any of these challenge funnel templates to get people to sign up for your offer, especially if you’re dealing with lifestyle products or anything with tangible results.
Challenge Funnel Templates Stages
These are the main stages of the challenge funnel:
- Optin page
- Checkout page
- OTO page
- Order Confirmation page
Challenge Funnel Stage #1: Optin Page
The initial step involves presenting people with a challenge and getting them to sign up.
Your challenge should be fun, daring.
And try to avoid overpromising and under-delivering.
Challenge Funnel Stage #2: Checkout Page
After your prospects click on the CTA button, they are taken to the checkout page.
Besides collecting customer details, you can provide more details about your offer on the checkout page.
Challenge Funnel Stage #3: OTO Page
Before your customers complete their order, they are presented with a one-time offer to increase the value of the sale and generate more income.
Challenge Funnel Stage #4: Order Confirmation Page
The last step is the order confirmation, where you officially welcome clients to start the challenge.
Download Challenge Funnel Templates
8. Webinar Funnel Template
Webinars are a great way to connect with your customers because video formats create an ‘illusion’ of a more personalized one-on-one experience.
Webinar funnels aren’t a new concept.
It is merely a marketing process used to attract, acquire and convert webinar participants.
The funnel is very effective in creating loyal customers, generating leads, and earning income on autopilot.
You can use these webinar sales funnel templates to introduce a new offer to your prospects, drive traffic to other pages, or as an automated system of generating sales.
The benefit of using webinars is, you can pre-record a video, and it will replay every time prospects land on your page.
Webinar Funnel Stages
Webinar funnel has these 6 main stages:
- Webinar registration
- Webinar confirmation
- Webinar broadcast
- Webinar replay
- Webinar video order
- Webinar video thank you page
Webinar Funnel Stage #1: Webinar Registration Page
This page invites your audience to reserve a spot or click to watch the webinar.
Your CTA depends on whether you’re holding a live session or offering customers a pre-recorded video.
You can dig deeper and explain the contents of your webinar.
Remember to create a sense of urgency to prompt your audience to take immediate action.
Webinar Funnel Stage #2: Webinar Confirmation Page
The second step is confirming your customers’ registration and providing them with a ticket.
You can welcome your customers to sign up for an extra offer or sell a complementary product/service on this page.
Webinar Funnel Stage #3: Webinar Broadcast
Get into details.
This page entails the main video talking about your audience’s pain points, the solution your product/service brings to the table, testimonials, guest speakers, and so much more.
Webinar Funnel Stage #4: Webinar Replay
After the broadcast, your attendees can replay and re-watch the video.
This step is crucial, especially if you held a live webinar.
Webinar Funnel Stage #5: Webinar Video Order
The second last step is the video order.
Your audience can now place an order on the main offer behind the webinar.
Webinar Funnel Stage #6: Webinar Video Thank You Page
Lastly, thank your attendees for attending the webinar and placing an order.
You can also offer to email the webinar video to your clients.
Download Webinar Funnel Templates
9. Application Funnel Template
An application funnel is the surest way of getting qualified.
A prospective funnel entails making your prospects fill out an application form to determine whether or not they qualify for products or services before presenting your offer.
An application funnel is a great tactic to weed out leads that are less likely to purchase at the end of your sales process.
The main concern in this funnel isn’t the number of leads but the quality of leads you get.
The benefit of an application funnel is it helps you gain valuable information about your prospect.
This funnel template can be used when launching high-ticket sales tailored for a specific group of people.
Application funnel templates can also be used by online consultants and coaches to spend quality time and add value to their clients.
Application Funnel Stages
An application funnel has 3 steps:
- Optin page
- Application page
- Thank you page
Application Page #1: Optin Page
The first step is to inform prospects about your offer.
Provide a detailed description explaining the unique benefits a visitor will get by opting into your funnel.
Application Page #2: Application Page
On the next page, invite customers to fill and submit their application.
You can include a ‘tell me why you’re here’ or ‘why are you interested in this product/service’ section to make it easier to sieve quality leads from the rest.
Application Page #3: Thank You Page
Only the selected leads proceed to the next step.
On this page, thank your leads for opting in and share/ collect any relevant details.
Download Application Funnel Templates
10. High-Ticket Funnel Templates
Getting a stream of high-ticket clients can be challenging.
It is difficult to acquire leads willing to make a purchase worth $10,000 an item than getting cold leads for a $10 product.
A high ticket funnel is a step-by-step selling process that leads a customer to purchase a higher-end product or service.
When used right, this type of funnel can help you land high-end clients and triple your profits.
With the right high ticket sales funnel, you can easily garner the necessary sales to meet your financial goals.
You can use it to increase engagement and convert a lower level of prospects to generate more revenue.
High Ticket Funnel Stages
Usually, a high-ticket funnel has these 3 main stages:
- Squeeze page
- Application page
- Thank you page
High Ticket Funnels Stage #1: Squeeze Page
A high ticket sales funnel squeeze page aims to collect leads and filter out to remain with promising leads.
Your page should inform visitors of the nature of your offer.
For instance, if you’re selling an inner circle membership, and only 10 slots are remaining, ensure you include this information on your squeeze page.
High Ticket Funnels Stage #2: Application Page
After the squeeze page, prospects are required to fill an application form.
This will help you sieve your visitors and remain with only serious applicants.
High Ticket Funnels Stage #3: Thank You Page
Thank your applicants for sending out their application and let them know what’s next to expect.
You can talk about your selection criteria and how long it will take for a prospect to know whether or not they have been accepted into your program or qualify for your offer.
Download High Ticket Funnel Templates
11. Video Sales Letter (VSL) Funnel Template
A video sales letter (VSL) uses the same concept as a traditional sales letter.
The only difference is it contains video content.
These are not entirely sales copy.
They contain more videos and less content.
Your goal is to use the video to increase conversion rates.
NOTE: that a video sales letter still contains content, but the video does most of the selling.
With a VSL, you don’t want to distract people from the video.
Your video should:
- Explain the problem
- Talk about the pain points
- Pinch the pain point/ agitate the problem
- Build up your credibility
- Provide social proof
- Explain the overall benefit of the offer
A video sales letter funnel positions you as a credible source and helps convince customers you can solve the main issues.
You can use a video sales funnel template as an elevator pitch to explain your concept in a way your audience can understand in a brief period.
Video Sales Letter Funnel Stages
A VSL funnel template is broken down into 4 different stages:
- Video sales letter + order form
- One Time Offer (OTO)
- Offer wall page
Video Sales Letter Funnel Stage #1: Video Sales Letter + Order Form
Insert your video and opt-in form in the first stage.
Since your video explains and elaborates on your offer, your copy should include a catchy headline and an order form.
Once your video convinces customers, they can go ahead and begin the checkout process.
Video Sales Letter Funnel Stage #2: One Time Offer (OTO)
Your one-time offer (OTO) page contains an upsell of your original offer.
You can also include a discount or a bundled offer to sweeten the deal further.
Video Sales Letter Funnel Stage #3: Downsell
If customers pass on your OTO, you can present the last offer as a downsell before completing the checkout process.
Ensure your downsell adds value to the initial offer despite it being offered at a relatively lower price.
Video Sales Letter Funnel Stage #4: Offer Wall Page
The last stage in your VSL funnel template is the offer wall page.
This includes an appreciation post to your customer for opting into your offer.
You can use this opportunity to redirect them to your social media handles and other pages if necessary.
Download Video Sales Letter Templates
12. Free Book Funnel Template
A free book funnel transforms a book into a conversion machine.
Savvy authors mostly use this concept to convert their ordinary readers into long-term customers.
Inside the free book, the author places strategic links that direct readers to sales pages, opt-in forms, newsletters, official websites, etc.
In a free book funnel, your potential client is the reader.
This funnel is effective in converting leads regardless of the industry you’re in.
A free book funnel template is ideal for building long-term relationships and generating more leads for your main offer.
Free Book Funnel Stages
A free book funnel takes your prospects through 4 steps:
- Sales page
- One Time Offer (OTO)
- Order confirmation page
Free Book Funnel Stage #1: Sales Page
This is where you invite your prospect to join and download the get their free copy.
Your sales copy doesn’t necessarily have to be too long since the book’s primary offer is presented.
Include an order form to collect your prospect’s email addresses and other essential details.
Free Book Funnel Stage #2: One Time Offer (OTO)
The next step is the one-time offer, which includes an upgrade from the free book.
For instance, it can be coaching services, free training, or any other complementary service/product.
Free Book Funnel Stage #3: Downsell
Selling is all about trial and error.
So, if a prospect rejects the OTO, try one more time by presenting a downsell.
Free Book Funnel Stage #4: Order Confirmation Page
The last step is the order confirmation page.
Thank your prospect and highlight the steps to take to get the free book.
You can also offer them exclusive access to your community to increase the value of the book.
Download Free Book Funnel Templates
13. Summit Funnel Template
A summit sales funnel is a way for entrepreneurs and digital marketers to provide useful content, add value and become an authoritative speaking figure in society.
Virtual summits are increasingly becoming popular.
Russel Brunson is well known for his virtual summits.
A summit funnel involves putting together an online summit with multiple speakers.
Your audience can register for the summit for free and later upsell them on the recordings.
These summit funnel templates are useful in building your email list and brand authority.
Summit Funnel Stages
A typical summit funnel has 5 steps:
- Optin page
- Order form page
- Upsell page
- Order confirmation page
- Summit broadcast page
Summit Funnel Stage #1: Optin Page
Tell your audience what the summit is about, how many days it will take, the number of speakers present, and invite them to register.
You can also include a countdown timer to create a sense of urgency and prompt visitors to take immediate action.
Summit Funnel Stage #2: Order Form Page
Include the order form to collect your audience’s details and highlight additional bonuses they’ll get for attending the summit to add value to your offer.
Summit Funnel Stage #3: Upsell Page
Offer your clients a chance to upgrade to a better offer.
For example, your upsell can be a masterclass, exclusive one-on-one training program, access to additional materials and resources after or during the summit, etc.
Summit Funnel Stage #4: Order Confirmation Page
Congratulate and welcome your audience to the summit.
Give out a detailed step-by-step guideline on attending the summit and any other additional information.
Summit Funnel Stage #5: Summit Broadcast Page
Lastly, broadcast the summit.
Remember to highlight the schedule of the summit according to the topic, speaker, and time.
Download Summit Funnel Templates
Which Funnel Template Should You Use?
It depends on your marketing goal.
There are lots of different sales funnels for different things.
And all of them are very effective.
So, this in-depth list of sales funnel templates should help in any marketing situation.
Finals Words About Funnel Templates
Each of these templates has been tested and proven to work for any kind of business.
Everything you need to do is choose the one the best meets your business needs and adjust it according to your product or service.
And the best part?
All of these templates will let you start selling in the next 60 minutes.
Oh, and one more thing.
You don’t need to hire an expensive developer, meaning you can spend that money to better market your product or service.