Kartra is offering a $1 trial for 14 days to all new members who join their program and no matter what plan they choose – Starter, Silver, Gold, or Platinum.
During the Kartra trial period, you’ll get access to all the most important Kartra features to see if the platform meets your business needs.
And if for some reason you decide later that you don’t want to be a member anymore, then you’ll be able to cancel your account without any penalties or fees.
Kartra FREE Trial?
Unfortunately, currently, Kartra doesn’t offer any FREE trial promotions. The only way to get access to Kartra’s software demo version is to take their $1 trial for 14 days.
How to Get the Kartra Trial?
In order to get the Kartra trial, the process is very simple. Just follow these steps to claim your 14-day $1 trial account:
- Step #1: Go to this Kartra page
- Step #2: Click on the “START YOUR TRIAL” button
- Step #3: Pick a subscription plan
- Step #4: Fill in your account details
- Step #5: Confirm your email address
- Congratulations! You have successfully claimed your Kartra trial.
How Much Is Kartra After the Trial Period?
The cost of each Kartra plan are:
- STARTER: $99/month or $79/month annually
- SILVER: $199/month or $149/month annually
- GOLD: $299/month or $229/month annually
- PLATINUM: $499/month or $399/month annually
All plans have some differences but during the trial period, you can enjoy all the Kartra features available under your plan.
Disclosure: I am an independent Kartra Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Kartra. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Kartra.