A good WordPress sales funnel plugin is arguably an essential tool in building a sales funnel.
However, if you’re looking for a good WordPress sales funnel builder plugin then you’re most likely looking for the one that:
- isn’t too complicated to use
- has all the features you need
- isn’t too expensive, but is high enough quality
But you’re probably wondering:
How to find the best sales funnel software that will meet all your expectations?
Well, in this article, I’ll try to take a look at the best WordPress sales funnel builder plugins, key features, pros and cons, and why they stand out in the market to help in your decision making.
- What Are The Best WordPress Sales Funnel Builder Plugins?
- How To Choose The Best WordPress Plugin For Yourself
- How Much Does a WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin Usually Cost?
- The 6 Best WordPress Sales Funnel Plugins
- WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin #1: OptimizePress
- WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin #2: Elementor
- WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin #3: Thrive Themes
- WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin #4: DropFunnels
- WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin #5: LeadPages
- WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin #6: OptinMonster
- Final Words About The WordPress Sales Funnel Plugins
What Are The Best WordPress Sales Funnel Builder Plugins?
Experts create WordPress plugins to make work easier for users.
These sales funnel plugins are designed by gurus who have spent years analyzing market trends and have mastered the art of converting leads into paying customers.
I delved into the market and found 6 WordPress sales funnel plugins that match this criterion.
Despite the difference in pricing, features, and functionality, all these plugins have one thing in common – they are tailored to attract leads and convert prospects into paying customers.
How To Choose The Best WordPress Plugin For Yourself
When selecting a sales funnel plugin, focus on the following:
- Choose a WordPress plugin with constant updates
- The templates offered
- The type of third party integrations the plugin supports
- A/B testing on their pages
- Drag and drop user interface
- SEO friendliness
If the WordPress sales funnel plugin ticks all the above boxes, you will have a more comfortable time building and managing your sales funnel.
How Much Does a WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin Usually Cost?
WordPress sales funnel plugins prices vary.
Some require a one-time fee, while others require recurrent monthly or annual payments.
Averagely, the prices vary from $9 to $399 per month.
Each plugin has different pricing packages.
Pricing is set according to the features offered and functionality.
The cheaper pricing plans are often suitable for small business enterprises or start-ups with a lower target audience.
The opposite is true for higher-tier plans.
However, certain standard features cut across all packages.
Most platforms that offer monthly subscriptions have an annual billing option.
The yearly payment option has a specific discount that may save you a few dollars.
Cheapest WordPress Sales Funnel Builder Plugins
The cheapest WordPress sales funnel plugins usually come with a free version or paid in annual plans and the price for their lowest plans usually starts from $49.
However, these sales funnel builder plugins usually also come with lots of limitations and less advanced tools that would help to convert leads into customers.
The cheapest known WordPress sales funnel plugins are:
WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin #1: OptimizePress
|WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin:||OptimizePress|
|Price:||From $99 to $199 a year|
|Trial:||30-day money back guarantee|
You can use it to build:
- Landing pages
- Sales pages
- Membership sites
- Online courses
- Sales funnel
The platform incorporates a drag and drop user interface, making it easier to create pages without coding skills.
What makes OptimizePress standout is everything is in one place. You don’t require any extra software or multiple third-party integrations.
Apart from building pages, you can use it to create websites.
This software exists both as a WordPress theme and plugin.
It also allows users to create checkout flows in the WordPress sites.
The platform is GDPR compliant and mobile responsive, thus, your pages look good on different screen sizes.
- Landing page builder
- Mobile responsive pages
- Multiple emails and CRM integrations
- Customizable checkout and sales flow processes
- Marketing focused elements, i.e., videos, countdown timers, progress bars to increase conversion rates.
- Numerous conversion-optimized templates for both pages and sales funnel
- Individual page security
- Live editor
OptimizePress Pros & Cons
- Very affordable
- Has an extensive optimized templates collection
- Easy to use, especially if you’re already familiar with WordPress sites
- Seamlessly integrates with numerous third-party plugins.
- Has a live editor for pages and funnels
- Offers mobile responsive pages
- Doesn’t offer a free trial
- Some templates are beginning to look dated
- Essential Plan. Available at $99 per year, which allows you to install and use on 1 WordPress site. It offers unlimited pages, lead and traffic, smart theme, premium integrations, regular updates, and email support.
- Business Plan. Offered at $149 per year to install and use up to 5 personal WordPress sites. In this, you’ll get everything under the essential plan plus scarcity alerts to your pages.
- Suite Plan. This package is available at $199 per year, and it accommodates up to 20 sites. It includes everything in the Essential and Business plans and OptimizeFunnels, OptimizeCheckouts, OptimizeLeads, easy split testing, and a premium template collection.
Why OptimizePress Is The Best WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin?
OptimizePress offers numerous optimized templates for their pages and funnels.
Additionally, their packages are priced annually, thus making it a cheaper option.
Disclosure: I am an independent OptimizePress Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from OptimizePress. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of OptimizePress.
WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin #2: Elementor
|WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin:||Elementor|
|Price:||0$ to $199|
|Trial:||30-day money back guarantee|
It gives you a 100% separate user interface and the freedom to work on your other sales funnel pages.
This software works both as a WordPress theme and plugin. Therefore, it gives you a chance to get the best out of both worlds.
Elementor operates on the front end of your website, giving you a live display of your work. All the pages are mobile responsive.
It also has a library of page templates that can be imported and modified. You can also create and save your templates.
- Live editor with maximum layout control
- Responsive editing that lets you switch to the mobile view to ensure all elements look perfect in different screen sizes
- It has a pop-up builder with advanced pixel-perfect resolutions
- Drag and drop user interface
- Numerous widgets for creating buttons, headlines, forms, etc
- Over 300+ well-designed templates to fit various industries
Elementor Funnel Builder Pros & Cons
- Has a live editor and visual builder interface
- Numerous widgets
- Easy to use interface
- Professionally designed templates
- Offers a free plan
- The Pro Plan can use a little more widgets
- The search engine could improve to accommodate more relative terms.
- Free Package. Free for life for an unlimited number of sites featuring a drag and drop editor, responsive editing, 40+ widgets, and 30+ basic templates.
- Personal Package. Offered at $49 per year for one site with everything provided in Free plus a theme builder, form builder, WooCommerce builder, pop-up builder, 10+ full website template kits, 50+ pro widgets, and 300+ pro templates.
- Plus Package. For $99 a year, it accommodates up to 3 sites. You’ll also get everything in the Free and Personal plans.
- Expert Package. Available at $199 per year and can be used for up to 1000 sites. It gives you access to all features in the Free, Personal, and Plus package.
Why Elementor One of the Best WordPress Sales Funnel Plugins?
Elementor has a Free option where you don’t have to pay a single dollar.
Secondly, it has unique page options and designs which let you create individual pages even if you’re not a professional page builder.
Lastly, it has a separate WooCommerce module. If you have a WooCommerce site, you can use this feature to redo all your WooCommerce pages.
Disclosure: I am an independent Elementor Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Elementor. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Elementor.
WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin #3: Thrive Themes
|WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin:||Thrive Themes|
|Price:||$228 a year|
|Trial:||30 days money-back guarantee|
Thrive Themes is one of the fastest WordPress sales funnel plugins available in the market.
This software lets users create aesthetically appealing and engaging pages on WordPress such as:
- Sales pages
- Landing pages
- Webinar pages
- Launch pages
Thrive Themes is ideal for business websites looking for a quick, easy, and fast solution in creating sales funnel pages.
The software contains advanced attention-grabbing hover effects that you can apply to different elements on your page.
Additionally, it has several conversion-focused elements such as countdown timers, buttons, timers, and lead generation forms that will help you grow your business.
- Mobile responsive features and editing
- Full-width layouts and vertical splits layouts
- High converting homepages to boost your sales
- Impressive text and image combinations
- Landing page templates
- Multiple font customization options
Thrive Themes Pros & Cons
- Flexible layout options
- Drag and drop user interface and editing
- Font customization will give your pages a magazine outlook
- Conversion focused landing page templates
- Numerous elements that integrate with multiple email marketing platforms
- It doesn’t support third-party plugins
- Could use more templates and elements
- Thrive Suite. Alternatively, you can purchase the Thrive Suite at $19 per month, which is paid annually. It includes all Thrive Themes and plugins.
Why Thrive Themes Is One of the Best WordPress Sales Funnel Plugins?
Thrive Themes lets you build awe-inspiring and beautiful pages.
Additionally, it offers numerous features at affordable prices.
This is a very compelling offer as compared to other WordPress sales funnel plugins.
Disclosure: I am an independent Thrive Themes Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Thrive Themes. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Thrive Themes.
WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin #4: DropFunnels
|WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin:||DropFunnels|
|Price:||From $49 to $297 monthly|
|Trial:||14 Days FREE|
DropFunnels is a popular WordPress sales funnel plugin.
It is known as the future of marketing.
What makes the platform stand out is its unlimited pages, courses, blog posts, membership sites, mobile-friendly pages, funnel, and funnel steps.
If you’re looking for advanced functionality, outstanding features, and a unique way of creating a sales funnel, DropFunnel is the perfect plugin for you.
The platform guarantees speed, control, and higher conversion rates.
The best part is, you don’t need other plugins for it to work.
DropFunnels is a-stand-alone software that can fully function on its own.
Even though it is new software, it has proven to be effective, fast, and efficient at increasing lead generation and ultimately scaling sales.
- Built-in SEO tracker
- Payment integration with PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, and NMI
- 1-click upsells and checkouts
- SEO friendly and built-in trackers
- Unlimited funnel and funnel steps
- Fast loading speeds
DropFunnels Pros & Cons
- Unlimited pages and blog posts
- Offers powerful hosting with all their plans
- Good customer support
- Unlimited membership sites and courses
- Drag and drop visual editor
- It is expensive as compared to other WordPress sales funnel plugins
- The platform can be hard to navigate for start-up users.
- Starter Plan available at $49 monthly. It can be used for 1 site and a custom domain. This plan includes unlimited landing pages, blog posts, membership courses, landing pages, funnel steps, and it accommodates a maximum of 10,000 visitors per month.
- Pro Plan at $149 monthly for 5 sites and custom domains. It includes everything in the starter plan and a live chat and onboarding calls. You’ll get a higher visitor limit of up to 250,000 per month.
- Agency plan at $297 monthly for 10 sites/ custom domains and everything in the Pro plan.
Why DropFunnels Is One of the Best WordPress Sales Funnel Plugins?
Despite it being highly-priced, DropFunnels has advanced features that help set up and launch your sales funnel.
It offers unique functionality as well as essential features for running an online business.
Disclosure: I am an independent DropFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from DropFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of DropFunnels.
WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin #5: LeadPages
|WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin:||LeadPages|
|Price:||From $37 to $239 a month|
|Discount:||Up to 39% for annual plans|
|Trial:||14 Days FREE|
LeadPages is a world-class WordPress sales funnel plugin for creating marketing campaigns and generating leads.
It helps you build all your funnel pages to launch your campaign and ensure you stay in business.
This software allows you to publish unlimited pages, conduct A/B testing on your pages for optimum web traffic.
It has numerous widgets that add functionality to various pages and pop-ups.
LeadPages has an extensive image library where you can upload, add, remove, and manage all your favorite images.
The best part is that the software helps you stay organized since you can arrange your landing pages according to the client or type of campaign using color-coded labels.
- Allows third-party integrations
- Supports HTML editing
- Integrates with major email marketing platforms
- Drag and drop user interface
- SEO friendly pages
- Tracking and third party analytics
LeadPages Pros & Cons
- You can easily embed multimedia
- Numerous customization options
- Hundreds of landing page templates
- Easy page modification
- Has several resources that will teach you about marketing and sales funnel
- A little bit expensive
- Standard Package at $27 per month for one site. This plan comes with a free custom domain, free hosting, lead notification, standard integrations, unlimited traffic & leads, landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars.
- Pro Package at $59 per month for 3 sites. In this plan, you’ll get everything in the Standard package and additional unlimited A/B testing, email trigger links, 10 opt-in text campaigns, online sales, and payments.
- Advanced Package at $239 monthly for up to 50 sites. On top of everything in the Standard and Pro plan, you’ll also get advanced integration, 50 extra opt-in campaigns, 5 pro subs accounts, and one on one quick start call.
Why LeadPages Is One of the Best WordPress Sales Funnel Plugins?
LeadPages automatically saves your work.
Therefore when building your sales funnel pages, you don’t have to constantly worry about losing the pages you’ve worked so hard to design.
It also helps you get more subscribers through text messaging, which is a great way to reach out to clients and triple conversion rates.
Disclosure: I am an independent LeadPages Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from LeadPages. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of LeadPages.
WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin #6: OptinMonster
|WordPress Sales Funnel Plugin:||OptinMonster|
|Price:||From $9 to $49 yearly|
|Trial:||14 Days FREE|
OptinMonster uses HTML elements to target leads and convert them into paying customers.
This tool has the best exit-intent advanced features to help you capture your leads before leaving your page.
This WordPress sales funnel plugin has multiple campaign options.
It also gives you the liberty to choose the perfect campaign that will impress and grab your audience’s attention for higher engagement.
Additionally, it has smart campaign triggers designed to display the right content at the right time for the right audience.
The software is packed with multiple HTML elements targeted at increasing your conversion rates.
You can also target your customers using Java variables.
- Advanced exit intent technology
- Campaign scheduling
- Embed yes/no forms
- Geo-location targeting
- Mobile friendly pop-ups
- Yes/No forms for higher conversion rates
- Smart campaign triggers
OptinMonster Pros & Cons
- It is effortless to set up a campaign
- Has a responsive support team
- Cost-effective platform for capturing leads
- Supports pop-ups and top bars for optimum conversion
- You can conduct A/B testing
- Lack regular updates
- You can’t fully customize pre-designed templates.
- Basic Plan at $9 per month. This plan is billed annually and can be used by 1 site. It has several features, including unlimited subscriptions, 3,500 page views, list segmentation, page-level targeting, simple reporting, and subscriber recognition.
- Plus Plan at $19 per month. It is also billed annually, can be used by 2 sites, and has higher tier features and functionality than the Basic plan.
- Pro Plan at $29 per month billed annually for up to 3 sites. In this plan, you’ll get everything in Basic and Plus and advanced features, i.e., smart tags, pro integrations, mobile-specific campaigns, etc.
- Growth Plan offered at $49 per month. It accommodates 5 sites. When using the growth plan, you’ll be able to unlock all features OptinMonster has to offer.
Why OptinMonster Is One of the Best WordPress Sales Funnel Plugins?
OptinMonster features geo-location targeting.
This is a unique feature.
It helps you create personalized campaigns according to your prospect’s location, thus tripling your conversion rates.
Disclosure: I am an independent OptinMonster Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from OptinMonster. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of OptinMonster.
Final Words About The WordPress Sales Funnel Plugins
When looking for a WordPress sales funnel plugin, remember to consider your budget, features, and what you want to achieve with the platform.
Lastly, before purchasing a plugin, take it for a test drive by starting the free trial period first to see whether it caters to your marketing needs.
- If you’re looking for a powerful sales funnel builder for your WordPress website, I’d recommend going with OptimizePress. It offers advanced lead generation, list building, and marketing automation features.
- However, if you’re looking for a more advanced WordPress sales funnel builder that offers more functionalities, I’d suggest going for DropFunnels. It’s incredibly powerful and flexible and you’ll be able to build unique, high-converting sales funnels with it.
- And if you’re looking for a simple and cheap solution then I suggest taking the Elementor. It also has everything you need to build sales funnels but is a very simple solution and way cheaper than others.