There are hundreds of ThriveCart reviews online.
However, between all of them, there are so few honest reviews.
So, I went into writing my own review of the ThriveCart software.
ThriveCart is a cart software that uses high converting checkout pages, upsells, and affiliate marketing campaigns to drive more traffic to your site.
And most importantly…
It helps to turn visitors into customers.
In this ThriveCart review, you’ll find out why I’m recommending ThriveCart software for everyone who wants to increase business sales online.
$95+/mth – $1,950+/yrCurrent Price: $495-$690 Lifetime
- ThriveCart Review
- What is ThriveCart?
- What Can ThriveCart Do For You?
- Top ThriveCart Features Reviewed
- Review Of The ThriveCart Benefits – What Do I Like the Most?
- Review On The ThriveCart Disadvantages – What I Don’t Like?
- My Review On ThriveCart Pricing
- Is ThriveCart Worth it?
- ThriveCart Support Review
- ThriveCart Pros & Cons
- Main Takeaways From This ThriveCart Review
What is ThriveCart?
ThriveCart was created by Josh Bartlett in 2016. The software is designed to assist in promoting and taking payments for products, services, and subscriptions.
ThriveCart allows you to design payment forms, bump offers, and create subscription plans suitable for your customers.
It is efficient and easy to use.
It integrates several email marketing software, payment processors, membership platforms, webinar platforms, social media apps, and everything else essential in one place.
What Can ThriveCart Do For You?
ThriveCart offers exemplary assistance to entrepreneurs in their day to day operations. It’s your all in one solution.
The end goal of all businesses is to increase income generation.
The software boosts your profit by presenting add-ons to your customers during checkout. These bump offers are a way of attracting customers to additional services and products.
Another way through which ThriveCart increases your sales and subscriptions is through cart pages and upsells.
With the software, you can add trials, recurring payments, and all other functions for higher profits. It has upsell and down-sell funnels that are designed to sell more within minutes.
The platform allows you to easily create popup or embeddable carts on any site that turns visitors into customers.
ThriveCart offers intelligent behavior rules that set your business on autopilot.
Using ThriveCart, you can automatically:
- Follow up with visitors who abandon their carts
- Track overdue subscriptions
- Modify affiliate commission based on return rate
- And much more
Top ThriveCart Features Reviewed
Here’s a list of the main ThriveCart features:
- Easy to use templates
- Two-factor authentication
- Two-step Cart
- Dunning/Auto Reply automatically notifies customers when payments are due, overdue payments, subscription management, credit card expiration, and so much more.
- Automatic receipts
- Video carts
- Easy to use funnel builder for one-click upsells and downsells
- One-click upsells and downsells
- Click Bump offers designed to increase revenue
- A/B testing that helps you quickly locate the weak points in your marketing or funnels
- Autoresponder integrations for easy tracking of abandoned carts
- Coupon codes and discount URL
- Robust and simple to use Affiliate management center
- Embeddable cart easy to add on any site in a matter of seconds
- Sales Tax calculation
- Several payment gateways
From all these features highlighted, there are five that are quite beneficial for your site. Let’s take a deep dive and look at how they impact your site.
ThriveCart Coupon Codes
With ThriveCart, you can design your own coupon codes.
The availability of coupon codes attracts more customers to your products and services.
There is an option of choosing products that the coupons apply to.
For example, if you are a life coach selling audiobooks, e-books, and an email course, you can decide that the coupon will only be applied to audiobooks and e-books.
There is also an option of panning the coupon code to an URL. Customers will no longer have to input the coupon code.
Instead, a simple click on the link directly sends your customers to the checkout form with a coupon already instilled.
ThriveCart Sales Tax Calculation
ThriveCart eases the burden of calculating your VAT or GST, depending on the country you are in, the type of products, and other variables.
This makes it simpler to determine how much you owe at the end of your transactions.
The software keeps track of tax according to a customer’s IP address, depending on where the customer goes after checkout.
If you are in a country where you need to charge VAT or GST on your products, ThriveCart has a feature that makes this easier. This isn’t something that most cart software has in place.
ThriveCart Click Bump Offers
ThriveCart bump offers to appear as a checkbox on the checkout page.
They are visible and hard to miss.
Once a customer clicks on the offer, they do not have to check out twice. They simply click to proceed with payments.
When creating a click bump offer, ensure that it is related to the product and a little bit cheaper. Marinate the deal customers initially came for.
ThriveCart One-Click Upsells And Downsells
Upsells and down-sells are the additional offers you make to a customer after they have made a purchase.
For example, after a customer purchases an e-book, they are presented with an upsell offer to join a 30-day online class for a certain amount of money.
If they do not opt for the first offer due to high pricing, you immediately present a cheaper offer, downsells.
It is estimated that upsells and downsells add an average of 25% profits to entrepreneurs on ThriveCart.
There is no limitation to what you can offer customers on your upsells and downsells.
You can opt to add trial offers, subscriptions, classes, books, or any other product. The best part is ThriveCart comes with funnel builders, making it easier to create your own upsells and downsells.
No prior coding skills and knowledge is required.
Easy To Use Templates
ThriveCart templates employ drag and drop builder features.
Not only will you use less effort and time, but you will also cut on additional costs of hiring an expert.
ThriveCart offers a variety of uniquely designed, mobile-friendly, and quick-to-set up templates that convert very well.
These templates provide you with a variety of checkout options. You can create:
- One-step checkout where all the elements are in one page
- Two-step checkout which split the checkout process into two
- Popup checkout that loads the checkout in a popup when the button is clicked
- Emmedable checkout that can appear on any web page
There are also numerous styling options to select from. You can employ countdown timers, videos, bump offers, etc.
This allows you to run a couple of tests on your site to determine which one suits you best.
Review Of The ThriveCart Benefits – What Do I Like the Most?
One of the fascinating features of ThriveCart is integration.
For a person who isn’t a coding guru, integration can be a lifesaver.
ThriveCart integration enables you to link every other tool that you use to run your site, campaigns, sales to the software.
In simpler terms, you are free to use all separate tools which work best for your website with ThriveCart.
Some of the platforms that ThriveCart integrates with:
- Digital Access Pass
- Wishlist Member
- Member Mouse
…and much more.
These integrations are easy to set up.
Another feature that I like most is the multiple payment gateways.
With ThriveCart, your numerous payment gateways can run simultaneously. This feature comes in handy for people running multiple businesses on the same site.
For example, you can set up PayPal account A to collect money from e-books and B for customers who sign up for your online class.
Or, you can opt to allocate on a currency basis. Account A collects US dollars while B is for Canadian dollars. This creates a variety of payment options for your customers.
ThriveCart saves you the hustle of using a third-party tool for dunning.
The software comes with built dunning features. You can now easily follow up on customers’ subscriptions, credit card details, and so much more without incurring additional costs.
Review On The ThriveCart Disadvantages – What I Don’t Like?
ThriveCart doesn’t work as a traditional shopping cart.
It can’t operate on multiple functionalities.
For example, a customer chooses item A, item B, item C, adds them to cart separately, and then goes to checkout with all three products at once. It is designed around one single product sale.
However, you can have add-ons to that sale. This makes it incompetent for people selling physical goods with numerous variations like t-shirts.
It is tailored for entrepreneurs offering digital products like online classes, e-books, membership sites, subscriptions, etc.
Secondly, it doesn’t have a variety of options compared to other platforms like ClickFunnels, which you can use to design and customize landing pages, membership areas, etc.
ThriveCart is basically for payment. Therefore you can only create payment plans, checkout pages, add-ons, bumps, upsells, generally anything revolving around the payment.
It is just the cart option for your site. After a customer checks out, they are redirected to your website, thank you page, or any next page you designed.
My Review On ThriveCart Pricing
ThriveCart offers a lifetime access based on a standard account at a one-time payment of only $495.
No monthly payment required.
No yearly fees incurred.
- Customizable business insights dashboard
- Unlimited checkout pages
- First-class customer support
- Powerful high converting templates
- Joint Venture and affiliate functionality and many more features.
- Subscription management
The free lifetime offer is available for a limited amount of time.
However, ThriveCart has a Pro Account with additional features costing a one time fee of $690.
This offer is only available for a one-time investment.
- Powerful affiliate center
- Intelligent business projections
- Advanced user management
- Client usage rights
- Custom domain user functionality
- Automatic Free integrated sales tax calculation
- Dunning features (Subscription saver functionality)
- Projected revenue forecasting
Standard account users can upgrade to a pro account with a payment of an extra $195. Plan payments are made through MasterCard, PayPal, Visa, or American Express.
ThriveCart offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
When you start using the software, and it doesn’t help you get the desired results on your business, ThriveCart will provide a team that works with you for free until the platform meets your expectations.
If this isn’t achieved, you will receive a full refund within the first 30 days.
Is ThriveCart Worth it?
The cart software is suitable for collecting payments, increasing your sales, creating useful checkout pages, and all the features discussed above.
It is easy to use, requires no coding expertise since it uses the drag and drop builder, and has a range of options to select from.
To top it all up, ThriveCart offers excellent value for your money.
With the current offer of a one-time payment plan, you no longer have to worry about regular monthly or yearly payment.
If you are looking for an all in one cart platform, then ThriveCart is a good fit.
ThriveCart Support Review
The ThriveCart team offers constant support to its customers.
They also have a blog, over 180 support articles from their library and elaboration videos.
The support articles are grouped into 14 categories according to the features offered by the platform.
- Getting started
- Creating your products
- The sales funnel
- Advanced usage
- Quick tips
- And so much more.
You can opt to submit a ticket if you can not find assistance from the article and blog.
A ticket sends a direct inquiry to the team via email. You are required to enter your name, email address, subject, account subdomain (yourname.thrivecart.com), and support code.
The support code is located at the bottom of your page. It is required when sending specifically tailored account questions.
You can also opt to email ThriveCart directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ThriveCart also offers an exclusive Thrive Academy on Facebook.
Joining the Academy is free for software users.
ThriveCart Pros & Cons
- Can be used with multiple payment gateways at the same time.
- It is easy to use. No expertise required. The drag and drop builder makes it easier to build anything on your site in a matter of minutes.
- It is affordable. Currently available at a one-time payment fee with free lifetime upgrades that are cheap and save you recurring monthly expenses.
- It provides several options that gear at improving sales. From embeddable carts, popup carts, bump offers that maximize on profit acquisition.
- It is perfect for businesses selling digital or non-digital products.
- Has a good resource center and available support system 24/7.
- Provides A/B testing where you can test your headlines, images, and sales pages to determine which one works best with your target customers.
- Has secure URLs and checkout processes. Your information is highly protected.
- Offers a full refund within the first 30 days in case the software did not match your expectations.
- Multiple payment gateways.
- Limited integration options
- Fewer templates, therefore, offering fewer customization options
- Does not accept bitcoins or any form of cryptocurrency
Main Takeaways From This ThriveCart Review
We have reviewed several features of ThriveCart software and pricing plans (currently offering a one-time purchase deal).
Our main takeaways of ThriveCart software:
- It is efficient
- Has multiple features that bump up your sales
- Affordable and applicable to all entrepreneurs
Use ThriveCart and ease your business operations.
Disclosure: I am an independent ThriveCart Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ThriveCart. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ThriveCart.