How Much Does It Cost?
|Price:||from $67 to $147|
|Money Back:||30 days|
Looking for the best price to buy the Thrive Leads WordPress plugin?
In this Thrive Leads pricing guide, I’m going to be looking at each of Thrive Leads plans, in order to give you a better idea of which one is right for you.
Thrive Leads has three pricing plans.
The lowest plan is dedicated to 1 site only and costs $67. The middle lets you use Thrive Leads on 5 sites for $97 and the most expensive plan costs $147 for 15 sites.
It’s also important to note that currently, Thrive Themes offers a membership, that will give you access to all their tools and plugins for the lowest possible price.
(Click the button below to get ALL the Thrive Themes plugins for the best possible price)
Thrive Leads Pricing Summary
In short, Thrive Leads has three main pricing options. The cheapest Thrive Leads pricing plan comes as one-time pricing of $67 to use it one 1 site only but there are also $97 and $147 plans that lets you use it on 5 and 15 sites respectively.
But you can also opt in for Thrive Themes membership that will give you access to all their plugins and themes for only $19/month.
How Thrive Leads Pricing Works
Currently, Thrive Leads is offering three one-time payment plans:
- 1 site ($67)
- 5 sites ($97)
- 15 sites ($147)
All these plans will give you unlimited opt-in forms, unlimited updates, and 1-year support.
How Much Thrive Leads Will Cost You?
You can get Thrive Leads for a one-time fee of $67 for 1 site. For this price, you’re going to get unlimited opt-ins and other features, lifetime updates, and 12 months’ support (there’s an option to renew it for $40).
If you have more sites, then will cost you $97 for up to 5 sites and $147 for up to 15 sites.
Alternatively, try Thrive Membership for $19/month, which includes all the themes and plugins from Thrive Themes.
Which Pricing Plan Should You Choose?
If you have only one or a few sites and you don’t see any value in getting other Thrive Themes products then you should go with a one-time payment pricing plan.
And choose it according to how many websites you have.
However, if you think that you need other Thrive Themes products then you should definitely go with the Thrive Membership offer since it gives the most value for the lowest possible price.
Thrive Leads Pricing Verdict: Is It Worth It?
I think that Thrive Leads offers its users very attractive pricing plans.
Considering how many features you’re getting with a one-time payment or Thrive Membership pricing plans it looks like a very attractive offer.
So, in my opinion, it’s worth every penny you’re going to pay.
Disclosure: I am an independent Thrive Themes Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Thrive Themes. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Thrive Themes.
- What is Thrive Themes?
- How much does Thrive Themes cost?
- Is there a Thrive Themes free trial?
- What are the best Thrive Themes WordPress theme templates?
- Is there an e-commerce shopping cart integration for Thrive Themes?
- What is Thrive Themes membership?
- How to get a Thrive Themes Agency license?
- What is Thrive Leads?
- How to use Thrive Leads?
- Is it possible to download Thrive Leads for free?
- What is Thrive Clever Widgets?
- What is Headline Optimizer?
- What is Thrive Apprentice?
- What is Thrive Architect?
- How much does Thrive Architect cost?
- Is it possible to download Thrive Architect for free?
- What is Thrive Ultimatum?
- What is Thrive Quiz Builder?
- What is Thrive Comments?
- What is Thrive Optimize?
- What is Thrive Ovation?
- What is Thrive Theme Builder?
- What is Thrive University?
- Thrive Themes vs. ClickFunnels: which is better?
- Thrive Themes vs. Elementor: which is better?
- Thrive Themes vs. LeadPages: which is better?