If you’re you’re looking for a squeeze page builder then you’re most likely looking for the one that:
- isn’t too pricey, but is high enough quality
- has all the features you need
- isn’t too complicated to use
But you’re probably wondering:
How to find the best squeeze page builder that will meet all these expectations?
In this article, I’ll try to look at the most popular squeeze page builder tools and try to cover all the necessary information for you.
- What Are the Best Squeeze Page Builders?
- The 7 Best Squeeze Page Builder Tools
- Squeeze Page Builder #1: Landingi
- Squeeze Page Builder #2: LeadPages
- Squeeze Page Builder #3: Elementor
- Squeeze Page Builder #4: Instapage
- Squeeze Page Builder # 5: Unbounce
- Squeeze Page Builder #6: Thrive Architect
- Squeeze Page Builder #7: ClickFunnels
- Final Thoughts About the Top Squeeze Page Builders
What Are the Best Squeeze Page Builders?
There are many companies that provide squeeze page building resources.
The best squeeze page builder has all the features that suit your needs, is easy to use, fully functional, and is affordable.
Platforms that offer this kind of software have put years of painstaking research to make sure clients get the very best.
This takes a lot of investment and long work hours.
I’ve narrowed the list down of the best squeeze page builders to meet all the criteria, so you have an easier time selecting which one is best suited to your needs.
How to Choose the Best Squeeze Page Builder Tool for Yourself
When choosing a useful squeeze page builder tool, you should consider the following aspects:
- How user friendly it is. It should be easy to use, especially if you are the type to do it yourself or don’t have the resources to hire a professional web designer.
- The integrations offered, such as organization tools and Customer Relationship Manager (CRM).
- Does it have an A/B testing feature to help improve your page and identify which areas need more work?
- The range of templates offered and their customizability.
- Affordability – it should be within your budget and price range.
The above qualities will help you build your squeeze page very easily and without any hitches.
An effective squeeze page equals higher conversions and revenue.
How Much Does a Squeeze Page Software Usually Cost?
A good squeeze page builder tool usually ranges from as low as $15 to over $100 a month.
Most websites that offer these tools come with a free 14day or 30-day trial before the consumer decides to fully subscribe.
Price primarily depends on the number of features accessible and the extent of reach you aspire to get.
Most squeeze page platforms charge monthly to access the subscription, while some charge annually, with clients getting access to special bonuses.
Most builder tools come with different price packages for different needs.
Basic plans provide just enough features, nothing too complicated. Some platforms have gone on to create custom packages for business clients.
These custom packages cost the most out of all. This is because of the number of features accessible and conversions one stands to gain.
The 7 Best Squeeze Page Builder Tools
Now that you know what to be on the lookout for, you are probably wondering which one is the best squeeze page builder.
Well, there are various options available in the market.
But here’s a list of the best and most popular squeeze page builder tools:
Squeeze Page Builder #1: Landingi
|Squeeze Page Builder:||Landingi|
|Price:||From $29 to $79 a month|
|Discount:||Up to 38%|
|Trial:||14 Days FREE|
Landingi is a fantastic tool for online marketing and creating useful solutions based on client marketing needs.
The platform provides tools for web design and landing page building.
It provides a 14 day free trial for new customers.
Their tools are easy to use and do not require a background in coding.
Landingi is the leading squeeze page builder since 2018 and has won several awards in the industry.
With this tool creating your squeeze page is as easy as five steps.
Pick a template from a wide range of over 200, adjust it to suit your needs, create your form then launch your squeeze page.
- Drag and drop editor
- Over 200 template designs to choose from
- A/B testing
- Easy to build pop-ups
- Landing page grouping
- One-click duplication
- Custom code
- Mobile responsive
- Image library with over 5000 assets available free of charge
Landingi Pros & Cons
- Mobile responsive
- Access to a library of over 5000 free images
- Core: $29 per month: 1 custom domain, unlimited conversions, and landing pages
- Create: $55 per month: 10 custom domains, unlimited conversions, and landing pages
- Automate: $79 (best value for money): 20 custom domains, unlimited conversions, and landing pages.
Why Landingi is the Best Squeeze Page Builder?
The pricing plan is affordable and the pages created are mobile responsive meaning you can access them both on phone and computer.
Users also get access to a free resource with over 5000 images.
Disclosure: I am an independent Landingi Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Landingi. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Landingi.
Squeeze Page Builder #2: LeadPages
|Squeeze Page Builder:||LeadPages|
|Price:||From $37 to $239 a month|
|Discount:||Up to 39% for annual plans|
|Trial:||14 Days FREE|
LeadPages is one of the oldest squeeze page builders.
The platform is one of the pioneers in squeeze page building, a feat it has achieved by integrating cutting-edge technology.
The site has a built-in conversion guider that offers tips and helpful pointers to reduce guesswork and optimize page performance.
LeadPages has unrivaled page loading speeds, approximately two times faster than your average platform.
Furthermore, the platform has a proven performance score, 30% higher than average, to ensure higher conversions and sales, and a higher customer retention rate.
Besides, LeadPages has an incredibly easy to use interface, an added benefit for clients who don’t have the financial ability to hire professional web design services.
You don’t have to learn how to code to use the building tools.
The squeeze pages are also responsive on mobile phones, and the templates provided are professionally designed and ready to be published.
Aside from the ease of use feature, LeadPages also has analytical tools such that clients can track their performance on a real-time data dashboard.
- A/B testing feature to optimize your squeeze page
- Integrates with major email marketing services such as MailChimp and ActiveCampaign
- Unlimited traffic and leads
- Mobile-Responsive Site templates
- Access to over 126 professionally designed templates and 136 drag and drop templates.
- Free custom domain
- Lead notifications
- Tech Support via Email, Chat, and Phone (depends on what plan you subscribe to)
- 40+ standard integrations
- Landing pages, Pop-up, and Alert Bars.
- Free Hosting
LeadPages Pros & Cons
- Includes a WordPress plugin
- Access to impressive features
- Free hosting
- Very expensive; can go as high as $239
- Standard Package: costs $37. Only offers access to one site and offers basic features such as free domain and hosting, tech support, and notifications.
- Pro Package: costs $59 annually. Offers unlimited A/B testing and email trigger links.
- Advanced Package: sets you back $239 annually. Provides access to over 50 sites and advanced integrations
Why LeadPages Is One of the Best Squeeze Page Builders?
LeadPages offers numerous incentives for its users.
Though it may be pricey, users get value for their money and access to various features such as A/B testing and Advanced integration.
Despite the fact that it is relatively expensive, its package plans are amicable and cater to various clients with different needs.
The tools are beginner-friendly and do not require a background in programming to operate.
Disclosure: I am an independent LeadPages Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from LeadPages. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of LeadPages.
Squeeze Page Builder #3: Elementor
|Squeeze Page Builder:||Elementor|
|Price:||0$ to $199|
|Money Back:||30-day money back guarantee|
Elementor is a WordPress plugin that allows users to create state of the art websites and squeeze pages without using a single line of code.
The platform was born out of the need to have a flexible means of creating websites since WordPress’s design was very rigid and required coding and a lot of tweaking to make a simple web design.
Today, Elementor is used by marketers seeking high conversion rates through the use of squeeze and landing pages, developers, content creators, and bloggers.
The platform is now the world’s leading WordPress landing page builder, with a large variety of templates for users to choose from.
Users get access to add-ons and widgets like social media buttons and countdown timers.
Also, clients can design their call to action buttons, increasing conversions.
Just in case you have some doubts about the quality offered, you can check Elementor’s reviews. It has numerous customer testimonials and a 4.8 rating based on over 5000 reviews.
Users also get the chance to customize pop-ups, an excellent incentive for potential clients.
- Drag and Drop editor
- No coding needed
- Blank canvas
- No header/footer design
- Over 100 professional templates
- Integrated pop-up builder
- Powerful multi step form builder
- Seamless integration with marketing tools
Elementor Pros & Cons
- Clients can customize pop-ups
- Has a 4.8 rating; credible and high performing
- It can be used to create a variety of landing pages, e.g., sales pages.
- Free: access to any sites, responsive editing, 40+ widgets, and 30+ basic templates.
- Personal for $49: for one site, everything in Free plus access to over 300 pro templates and 10+ website full template kits
- Plus for $99: everything in Free plus use in 3 sites.
- Expert for $199: for over 1000 sites plus everything in the Free Package
Why Elementor is One the Best Squeeze Page Builders?
Elementor is relatively cheaper compared to LeadPages. The Expert Package offers to use in over 1000 sites and provides full website template kits.
Besides, Elementor also provides tools for building other landing sites such as sales pages and a 30-day money-back guarantee for new purchases.
Disclosure: I am an independent Elementor Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Elementor. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Elementor.
Squeeze Page Builder #4: Instapage
|Squeeze Page Builder:||Instapage|
|Discount:||25% on annual billing|
|Trial:||14 Days FREE|
Instapage is one of the most effective squeeze page builder in the market.
The platform offers users building tools to create relevant and mobile responsive landing pages without a professional developer’s help.
Clients can make and customize landing pages of their choosing all on their own.
The platform also provides an AdMap where clients can track their sales and content performance.
With lightning-fast page speeds, users can capture visitors’ attention almost immediately.
Instapage also offers collaborative features to users and Instablocks for scale purposes.
The Instablock feature allows users to create and save a component so they can use it again.
The platform also offers seamless integration with other marketing and organization tools such as MailChimp, SalesForce, and ConvertKit.
Clients can also customize features of their landing and squeeze pages according to their liking.
- A/B split testing
- Conversion analytics
- Real-time reports
- Over 500 template layouts based on industry and use
- Image asset manager
- Mobile responsiveness
- Custom fonts
- Custom code editing
- Form builder
- Multi forms
- Drag and Drop editor
Instapage Pros & Cons
- A new feature called the Instablock that lets you create and save components.
- Customizable design
- Design friendly drag and drop editor
- 14-day free trial
- Business plan: $199 monthly/ $149 annually, no conversion limit, instablocks, A/B testing, Multi Step forms
- Custom: according to your needs, direct lead bypass, editable global blocks, dedicated launch specialist, custom success manager, and real-time visual collaboration.
Why InstaPage is One of the Best Squeeze Page Builders
Instapage is relatively affordable and offers a custom package uniquely tailored according to a client’s needs.
It also has features such as Instablocks, fast page loading speeds, and visual on-page collaboration.
Disclosure: I am an independent Instapage Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Instapage. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Instapage.
Squeeze Page Builder # 5: Unbounce
|Squeeze Page Builder:||Unbounce|
|Price:||from $80 to $300 a month|
|Discount:||up to 20% on annual plans|
|Trial:||14 Days FREE|
Unbounce is a platform that allows users to use a drag and drop feature when building squeeze pages.
The tools are easy to use and do not require any code.
Established in 2009, the company has grown to a world-leading brand in landing page design with a workforce of over 170 employees.
By partnering with Unbounce, you are sure to keep ahead of the marketing curve through the use of industry-leading experts in conversion rate optimization.
Users get a free 14-day trial before confirming the purchase of a specific package plan.
Once happy with your layout, users can publish straight to their WordPress sites through their WordPress plugin.
Their tools enable users to customize pages according to their needs and taste.
- 100+ customizable templates
- Customizable builder
- Drag and drop editor
- Access to over 1000 marketing tools
- Free high resolution images from Unsplash
- A/B testing
- AI powered smart traffic
Unbounce Pros & Cons
- No need to hire a professional developer; you can design your own page
- Access to marketing tools such as CRM
- Not a lot of customizable templates available, only over 100.
- Launch for $80 a month: 1 connected domain, over 500 conversions plus key features.
- Optimize for $120 a month: 1000 conversions, 3 connected domains plus key features.
- Accelerate for $200 a month: 2000 conversions, 7 connected domains plus key features.
- Scale for $300 a month: 3000 conversions, 15 connected domains plus key features.
Why Unbounce Is One of the Best Squeeze Page Builders?
It has a high conversion rate reaching up to 3000.
Its pricing plan is relatively affordable and offers users access to marketing tools such as CRM.
Disclosure: I am an independent Unbounce Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Unbounce. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Unbounce.
Squeeze Page Builder #6: Thrive Architect
|Squeeze Page Builder:||Thrive Architect|
|Price:||$228 a year|
|Trial:||30 days money back guarantee|
Thrive Architect offers users instant drag and drop editing where they simply click on anything to change it.
The platform uses the most advanced yet easy to use WordPress website tools.
Users also get access to its marketing blog where they can read up on new and trendsetting tips and ideas about optimizing their conversions and sales revenue.
The company was founded in 2013 and now boasts over 110, 000 happy customers and 16 conversion based products.
The tools do not require any coding to operate and are also customizable according to the user’s liking.
The squeeze pages are also mobile phone friendly.
- A/B testing
- Full width layouts
- Advanced attention grabbing hover effects
- Total font customization
- Attention grabbing text and image combination
- Flexible column layouts
- 269 landing templates to choose from
Thrive Architect Pros & Cons
- Instant drag and drop editing
- No coding needed
- Full design access; you get to style every detail
- Only one pricing plan available
Why Thrive Architect Is One of the Best Squeeze Page Builders?
Thrive Architect has an incredibly fast and effective drag and drop editor and has over 200 different templates for users to choose from.
Besides, users get to control every aspect of the design process.
Disclosure: I am an independent Thrive Architect Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Thrive Architect. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Thrive Architect.
Squeeze Page Builder #7: ClickFunnels
|Squeeze Page Builder:||ClickFunnels|
|Price:||from $97 to $1,497 a month|
|Discount:||$567 OFF on annual plans|
|Free Trial:||14 Days FREE|
ClickFunnels is a website and sales funnel builder for entrepreneurs.
It’s a great platform for entrepreneurs, especially those who can’t code and those who aren’t programmers.
Users learn how to create beautifully designed and functional landing, sales, and upsell pages.
This tool gives you all the tools and strategies you need in one convenient location so you optimize sales and conversions.
First-time users are eligible for a free 14-day trial.
The site also comes with a 10-minute demo where new users can get more information on the benefits of partnering with ClickFunnels.
Furthermore, the platform website also features dozens of testimonials from satisfied clients, just in case you need more proof of why ClickFunnels is the best squeeze page builder in the market.
- Simple drag and drop editor
- Email and Facebook marketing automation
- A simple yet organized dashboard
- High conversions
- Free 14 day trial
- Access to business tools such as AD play generator
ClickFunnels Pros & Cons
- Offers a short quiz to help you find what feature best suits your needs
- No coding required
- Not as flexible as other platforms
- Startup Plan: $97/month. This plan lets you build 20 funnels and 100 pages. You get access to funnel sharing, three domains, and three payment gateways.
- ClickFunnels Platinum: $297/month. This plan allows you to build unlimited funnels, pages, and follow up funnels. You also get nine domains, nine payment gateways, and priority support.
- ClickFunnels Two Comma Club X: $2,497/month. This plan allows you to build unlimited funnels, pages, and follow-up funnels. You will get to connect the software to up to 27 domains, 27 payment gateways, and ten users.
Why ClickFunnels Is One of the Best Squeeze Page Generators?
ClickFunnels provides tools for the creation of landing pages, sales funnels, and even lead magnets.
The platform is organized in a way that everything is available on one dashboard.
The landing page generator is extremely easy to use; simply drag and drop.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels.
Final Thoughts About the Top Squeeze Page Builders
Choosing a good squeeze page builder might be an essential step in your marketing campaigns.
There are many squeeze page builder platforms available on the internet, but only a few match the criteria that most users look for.
These criteria include ease of use, affordability, the number of integrations and templates offered, and whether it has an A/B testing feature.
Fortunately, most of the platforms have a 14 day trial period, you can try them out and find which one works best for you.