Semrush Pricing Plans and What Does It Include
Semrush plans include over 40 advanced tools and features to help you launch and run successful marketing campaigns.
The packages cover competitive analysis, SEO (Search engine optimization), PPC (Pay-Per-Click), monthly reports, PR (Public Relations), and SMM (Social Media Marketing).
Semrush has 3 pricing plans with different features:
- Pro plan – $119.95/month
- Guru plan – $229.95/month
- Business plan – $449.95/month
However, certain features are included in all Semrush plans. These include:
- SEO ideal units
- Social profiles
- PDF template sharing
- Traffic analysis API access (upon request)
- OTI campaigns
- Scheduled PDF reports
- 1 user included
- Target per projects
- Keywords to track with daily updates
- Domain and keywords analytics
All Semrush pricing plans come with the features mentioned above.
Nevertheless, each plan has certain limitations in terms of number limits and accessibility.
Hence, before opting for a plan, ensure that it gives you access to the essential features required to create engaging content, and successfully run your digital marketing campaigns.
Pro Pricing Plan
Pro plan is the cheapest among all Semrush pricing packages.
It is offered at $119.95 per month when billed monthly.
However, when billed annually, you’ll only pay $99.95 monthly and save up to 16%.
When using this plan, you’ll get:
- Domain & Keywords analytics; up to 10,000 results per report, 3,000 reports per day, 250 keyword metrics updates per month
- Projects; 5 projects, 500 keywords to track (with daily updates), 100,000 pages to crawl, 20,000 pages to crawl per project, 10 Social profiles for posting, 50 Social profiles for monitoring, 500 SEO ideal units, 30 pages per OTI campaigns
- Reporting; 5 Scheduled PDF reports
- Mobile rankings
- Traffic Analytics API access (upon request)
The Pro plan is ideal for freelancers, startup businesses, and small in-house marketers operating under a tight budget.
It has a 7-day free trial period. Pro plan users have access to 40+ advanced marketing tools you can use to run your SEO, PPC, and SMM projects.
On the downside, the Pro plan allows read-only sharing access.
Guru Pricing Plan
Semrush Guru plan is offered at $229.95 per month or $191.62 monthly when billed annually.
When you sign up for an annual plan, you’re guaranteed a minimum of one introductory training video session.
This will teach you how to navigate the platform to get a higher ROI.
In this package, you’ll get everything offered in the Pro Plan and additional:
- Content marketing platform
- Historical data
- Google data studio integration
- Domain & Keywords analytics; 30,000 results per report, 5,000 results per day, 1,000 keywords metrics per month
- Projects; 15 projects, 1,500 keywords to track (with daily updates), 10 targets per project, 800 SEO ideal units, 40 pages per OTI campaign, 100 Social profiles for monitoring, 30 Social profiles for posting
- Reporting; 20 scheduled PDF reports
- Content marketing platform; 5 Plagiarism checks per month, 20,000 pages to audit, 800 SEO content templates
- Traffic Analytics API access (upon request)
- Import your ranking from third party tools (upon request)
Unlike the Pro package, the Guru plan allows you to track your content across 5 countries and research unlimited topics.
You will also get access to an on-page SEO checker for up to 800 keywords per month.
The Guru plan is ideal for Small and Midsize Business (SMB) and upcoming marketing agencies looking to expand further.
Business Pricing plan
This is the most expensive Semrush package.
The Business plan is available at $449.95 per month or $374.95 monthly when billed annually.
The Business plan includes everything offered in Pro and Guru at higher limits and with the following additional features:
- API access
- Share of voice metrics
- Product listing ads
- Direct import your rankings from third-party tools
- Domain & Keywords analytics; 50,000 results per report, 10,000 results per days, 5,000 keywords metrics per month
- Projects; 40 projects, 5,000 keywords to track (with daily updates), unlimited targets per project, 2,000 SEO ideal units, 50 pages per OTI campaign, 300 Social profiles for monitoring, 30 Social profiles for posting
- Reporting; 50 scheduled PDF reports
- Content marketing platform; 10 Plagiarism checks per month, 20,000 pages to audit, 2,000 SEO content templates, unlimited calendars
This plan is suitable for marketers, agencies, and businesses with an extensive web presence.
It is important to note that the Business plan doesn’t offer a free trial period.
When it comes to tracking, you can track your content across 10 different countries.
This feature makes it ideal for businesses serving an extensive international market.