If you’re you’re looking for a sales funnel software then you’re most likely looking for the one that:
- isn’t too expensive, but is high enough quality
- has all the features you need
- isn’t too complicated to use
But you’re probably wondering:
How to find sales funnel software that will meet all your expectations?
Well, in this guide I’ll try to look at the most popular sales funnel builder tools and try to answer this question for you.
But first, let’s look at the full list of these tools.
- Sales Funnel Software
- How to Choose a Sales Funnel Software for Yourself
- List of Popular Sales Funnel Builder Tools
- Sales Funnel Software #1: GrooveFunnels
- Sales Funnel Software #2: DropFunnels
- Sales Funnel Software #3: Systeme.io
- Sales Funnel Software #4: ClickFunnels
- Sales Funnel Software #5: Builderall
- Sales Funnel Software #6: Kartra
- Sales Funnel Software #7: ThriveCart
- Sales Funnel Software #8: SamCart
- Sales Funnel Software #9: OptimizePress
Sales Funnel Software
Sales funnel software is a tool that makes it easy to add pages that are connected to each other to walk visitors through the sales journey. This software makes it easy to collect and nurture leads, set up sales campaigns, and convert them into paying customers.
What a Is Sales Funnel Software?
Sales funnel software is a term that describes various platforms and resources which provide tools and features to help turn interested prospects into paying customers. These platforms help businesses create connected landing pages, follow-up messages, and payment gateways in one place.
What Does a Sales Funnel Software Do?
Sales funnel software creates connected pages that are needed as a part of the sales funnel.
These tools also automate many processes, such as visitor segmentation, automatic messaging, payment collection, and even product delivery.
All of this makes creating an automated purchasing process easy to understand for a potential buyer and avoids the use of many individual tools.
How to Choose a Sales Funnel Software for Yourself
When choosing a sales funnel software, your primary focus should always check if they have these important features:
- How easy is it to use their sales funnel builder
- What integrations they offer
- How many and what templates they offer
- Is there an A/B testing feature
- And how SEO friendly they are
With all these features on a single platform, the process of building your sales funnel will be stress-free, resulting in higher conversion rates and sales revenues.
Of course, you also always need to pay attention to whether those tools are affordable for you.
Sales Funnel Software #1: GrooveFunnels
|Sales Funnel Software:||GrooveFunnels|
|Price:||FREE (Premium plans available)|
|Free Trial:||14 Days FREE|
GrooveFunnels is arguably one of the best-performing sales funnel/email marketing solutions in the current market.
It is known to be extremely efficient, with numerous templates that aid the process of designing and creating quick products.
The mailing service also offers advanced analytics that helps online business owners to make better decisions when handling their mailing lists.
Here are some of the key features of GrooveFunnels.
- The limited basic free plan
- Unlimited Products
- GrooveSell: prepare a fully-fledged online store
- GrooveAffiliate: integrated affiliate program
- GroovePages: page and funnel builder
- Sell products with 1-Click upsells
- Upsells, Downsells, and Order Bumps
- Membership site platform
- Excellent integrations with different payment platforms
- 14-day free trial for premium plans
GrooveFunnels Pros & Cons
- A free plan
- Free unlimited product funnels
- Regular updates and bug fixes
- One dashboard access to all apps
- A broad community that is ready to answer your questions
- GroovePages platform is clunky and requires additional updates to operate smoothly.
- The beta version that was released is a little buggy.
- Poor experience with GroovePages editor
- FREE Plan: Unlimited products, custom domains, 1-click upsells, integrated affiliate program, etc.
- GrooveFunnels Silver: $99/month (Not Available yet): This plan will give you everything what is in the free plan plus access to GrooveMail, GrooveVideo, GrooveMember.
- GrooveFunnels Gold: $199/month (Not Available yet): This plan will give you everything what is included in the Silver plan plus access to GrooveSell, GrooveAffiliate, GroovePages Pro, GrooveMail, GrooveVideo, GrooveMember, GrooveBlog, GrooveDesk, GrooveQuiz, GrooveSurvey, GrooveCalendar.
- GrooveFunnels Platinum
$299/month$1,397 One-time payment: with this plan in addition to all the features of “Gold” you also get GrooveSell, GrooveAffiliate, GroovePages LiTE, GroovePages Pro, GrooveMail, GrooveMember, GrooveVideo, GrooveBlog, GrooveDesk, GrooveCalendar, GrooveSecurity, GrooveQuiz, GrooveWebinars Live, GrooveWebinars Automated, GrooveKart, GroovePages for Shopify, GrooveWebinars eCommerce.
Disclosure: I am an independent GrooveFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from GrooveFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of GrooveFunnels.
Sales Funnel Software #2: DropFunnels
|Sales Funnel Software:||DropFunnels|
|Free Trial:||14 Days FREE|
DropFunnels is another funnel software that has had its fair share of recognition in the digital marketing scene.
The software solution makes bold claims that so far managed to live up to.
DropFunnels promises a different approach to funnel building; the solution vouches for simple home pages and a sales funnel builder, incredibly fast loading times, and a robust SEO blogging system.
Its SEO blogging platform is one of its most outstanding features and a significant selling point for this software solution.
Although it’s a relatively new platform compared to most of its competitors, the answer has already impressed with its large pool of features.
- Access to unlimited template for Landing Pages, Product Pages, WebPages, Blogpost pages, among others
- Unlimited Membership Sites and Courses
- Unlimited Funnels and Funnel Steps
- Complete Blog with Unlimited Blog Posts
- Integrate Payments Directly with Stripe & PayPal
- Schema-based SEO Framework
- Drag and Drop Visual Editor
- Custom Domain Mapping
- CRM with Unlimited Leads and Contacts
- Built-in Link tracker
DropFunnels Pros & Cons
- Unlimited sales funnels and pages
- Free link tracker
- Integrated blogging platform
- SEO Friendly
- Has many predesigned templates and widgets
- One account can only serve one domain
- Can be tricky to learn the platform
- Starter: $49/month. This plan lets you have 1 site, build unlimited funnels, courses, sales, users, blogs, pages, leads, and get up to 10,000 visitors/month.
- Pro: $149/month. This plan allows you to build unlimited funnels, courses, sales, users, blogs, pages, leads. You also get 1 website and up to 250,000 visitors/month.
- Agency: $297/month. This plan allows you to have up to 10 sites/domains under 1 login and unlimited features on each account.
Disclosure: I am an independent DropFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from DropFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of DropFunnels.
Sales Funnel Software #3: Systeme.io
|Sales Funnel Software||Systeme.io|
|Price:||from $27 to $97/month|
|Free Trial:||14 Days FREE|
Systeme.io is a French-based email and digital marketing platform that firmly believes in simplicity.
Many online business owners are more interested in getting their sales up and acquiring more leads, and for this reason, systeme.io was born.
With this marketing solution, you can send emails to your leads, make sales, host courses, and websites, and even manage affiliates all in one platform.
Below is an outline of some of Systeme’s outstanding features.
- Sales funnel functionality
- Integrated Email Marketing solution
- A/B Testing
- Advanced Webinar features
- Blog functionalities
- Several payment options
- Membership and courses
- Affiliate marketing management
- Free templates
Systeme Pros & Cons
- Relatively cheap
- Tons of automation functionalities
- Very simple to use
- User-friendly interface
- Supports mobile devices
- Limited integration with other third-party tools and services
- The flexibility of the design is limited
- Startup Plan: $27/month. This plan lets you have 5,000 contacts, 0 domains, 3 membership sites, and unlimited sales funnels.
- Webinar: $47/month. This plan lets you have 10,000 contacts, 2 domains, 5 membership sites, unlimited sales funnels, plus you get a chance to create coupon codes, host webinars, and A/B test your offers.
- Enterprise: $97/month. This plan lets you have 15,000 contacts, 5 domains, unlimited membership sites, plus you get a 1-on-1 kickstart coaching session.
Disclosure: I am an independent Systeme.io Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Systeme.io. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Systeme.io.
Sales Funnel Software #4: ClickFunnels
|Sales Funnel Software||ClickFunnels|
|Price:||from $97 to $1,497 a month|
|Discount:||$567 OFF on annual plans|
|Free Trial:||14 Days FREE|
For many marketers, ClickFunnels is the go-to sales funnel software.
The platform is an all-in-one marketing solution that comes with a variety of tools that you will need for your online business.
Some of the key features include a landing page builder, a sales funnel builder, upsell and down-sell features, and data analytics and reporting.
Regardless of the scope of your business, ClickFunnels can help you generate sales and leads, automate sales processes, and split test your offers using A/B testing.
The platform comes with an effective affiliate program that you can integrate into your business for higher profits.
- Drag and drop page builder
- A/B split testing
- Funnel sharing
- Pre-built templates optimized for conversion
- One-click upsells and down-sells
- Easy-to-use interface
- FunnelFlix training program that comes with marketing training
- Smart shopping cart
- Marketing automation with email and Facebook
- 14-day free trial
ClickFunnels Pros & Cons
- Very easy to build pages and funnels
- Funnel sharing option
- Helps to generate more leads and sales
- Comes with pre-built templates for landing pages and funnels
- Customization options are limited
- Pricing plans are quite expensive
- A steeper learning curve
- Startup Plan: $97.00 per month. This plan lets you build 20 funnels and 100 pages. You get access to funnel sharing, three domains, and three payment gateways.
- ClickFunnels Platinum: $297.00 per month. This plan allows you to build unlimited funnels, pages, and follow up funnels. You also get nine domains, nine payment gateways, and priority support.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
Sales Funnel Software #5: Builderall
|Sales Funnel Software:||Builderall|
|Price:||$19.90-$69.90 a month|
|Discount:||FREE for up 100 subscribers|
|Free Trial:||14 days|
Builderall is an amazing digital marketing software that comes with a variety of features for both beginners and gurus.
The platform allows users to create anything they would need for their online businesses, be it a landing page, a website, or a complicated sales funnel.
Builderall comes with a unique drag-and-drop website builder called Cheetah.
The builder uses responsive technology to build pages, websites, and funnels that are optimized for higher conversion rates.
Users on WordPress get a 3-click integration with the software to make everything easier.
- Cheetah website builder
- Unlimited membership areas
- Email marketing tools
- Website sharing
- Super-fast CDN servers
- Website daily backup
- Responsive email builder
- Funnel sharing
Builderall Pros & Cons
- Everything is mobile responsive
- Suitable for both beginners and advanced marketers
- Helps to generate more leads and sales for your business
- Comes with high-converting sales funnels
- An easy-to-use interface
- The wide range of tools may be confusing for beginners.
- Premium Plan: $99/month. With this plan, you get 15 domains, 10GB disk space, unlimited subscribers.
- Funnel Club: $199 one time + $99/month. With this plan, you get 15 domains, 10GB disk space, unlimited subscribers + many funnel templates and free bonuses, automatic affiliate approval.
Disclosure: I am an independent Builderall Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Builderall. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Builderall.
Sales Funnel Software #6: Kartra
|Sales Funnel Software:||Kartra|
|Price:||from $99 to $499 a month|
|Discount:||up to 25% OFF for annual plans|
|Trial:||$1 for 14 days|
Kartra is also an all-in-one marketing solution that includes all the tools you would need for your online business.
You can use the platform to create stunning landing pages or even entire websites.
You can also launch sales funnels and other marketing campaigns for higher conversion rates.
Kartra provides powerful analytics for pages, emails, and even funnels.
You also get access to email marketing tools that you can use to automate and customize the emails to your subscriber list.
Other unique features include hosting services, membership sites, forms, and calendars.
- Landing page builder
- In-built email automation, Kartra Mail
- Kartra videos
- Automated funnels and marketing campaigns
- Kartra Membership portal
- Kartra Leads for building leads, prospects, and customers database
- Kartra Agency
- Kartra Marketplace
Kartra Pros & Cons
- Comes with templates that are 100% mobile-responsive
- Offers A/B split testing
- Comes with Kartra Academy that provides tutorials and other marketing tips
- Offers done-for-you campaigns that you can import by a click
- Comes with Behavioral Adaptive Marketing (BAM) features
- Includes a built-in photo library
- Has a steeper learning curve
- Doesn’t include many integrations
- Starter Plan: $99 per month. This plan supports a bandwidth of 50GB and allows you to manage 2500 contacts, 15000 emails, and host 100 pages.
- Silver Plan: $199 per month. This plan gives users access to unlimited pages, funnels, helpdesks, and membership sites. You get to manage 12,500 contacts, 125,000 emails per month, and support three domains.
- Gold Plan: $299 per month. With this plan, you can manage up to 25,000 leads and send up to 250,000 emails per month. You get a bandwidth of 250 GB and can use the software on up to 5 custom domains.
- Platinum Plan: For $499 per month, this plan allows you to manage up to 50,000 leads and send 500,000 emails per month. You also get unlimited products, funnels, membership sites, as is the case with the Silver and Gold plans.
Disclosure: I am an independent Kartra Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Kartra. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Kartra.
Sales Funnel Software #7: ThriveCart
|Sales Funnel Software:||ThriveCart|
|Trial:||30 days money back guarantee|
ThriveCart is a self-hosted shopping cart solution designed to create stunning checkout pages.
Although the platform is primarily known for optimized checkout forms, it comes with a variety of other marketing solutions, including a sales funnel builder.
With ThriveCart, you can ensure that you have minimum bounce rates and abandoned carts during the checkout process.
The platform lets you integrate various options that will enhance the process for your customers.
Besides, it integrates with several other marketing tools to ensure you have a seamless experience.
- One-click upsells and down-sells
- Two-step shopping carts for better lead collection
- Embeddable cart pages and pop-ups
- Supports recurring subscription products
- Membership integration and product upgrades
- Advanced trial support
- Detailed statistics and analytics
- Autoresponder integrations
- In-built affiliate program
ThriveCart Pros & Cons
- Helps to create high-converting checkout pages
- Allows you to set up automation to recover lost sales
- Offers a one-time payment for lifetime access
- Supports multiple paying options and multiple integrations
- Doesn’t include a drag and drop interface
- Customization options are limited
- ThriveCart Standard: For $495, users get lifetime access to this plan. The plan includes the basic features available on ThriveCart, including A/B testing, sales funnel builder, two-step carts, an amazing affiliate program, one-click upsells, and bump offers, among others.
- ThriveCart Pro: $690 for lifetime access. This plan comes with all the features available for the standard plan and includes some additional features like automatic sales tax calculation, intelligent business projections, and custom domain functionality.
Disclosure: I am an independent ThriveCart Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ThriveCart. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ThriveCart.
Sales Funnel Software #8: SamCart
|Sales Funnel Software:||SamCart|
|Price:||$49-199 a month|
|Discount:||20% OFF on annual billing|
|Free Trial:||14 Days|
SamCart came into existence in 2013 as a shopping cart solution.
However, the platform today includes a variety of features to grow and scale any online business.
Anyone who owns an eCommerce store will appreciate the all-in-one solution offered by SamCart.
Online store owners who, especially, don’t want to build a catalog can use SamCart to showcase their products.
Online store owners can use SamCart to create landing product pages, sales funnel, integrate with other marketing tools, and create checkout pages.
The platform comes with a comprehensive content builder to help create your store and several templates to choose from, which are already optimized for conversion.
- One-click upsells
- Highly-converting checkout pages
- Subscription-saver for subscription-based products
- Multiple integrations, including Zapier
- Resourceful knowledge base
- Cross-selling bumps
- It comes with a robust affiliate center that you can use to boost earnings
SamCart Pros & Cons
- Supports multiple integrations
- A/B split testing
- Comes with templates already optimized for conversion
- Includes checkout pop-ups for increased conversion rates
- Allows you to include trust testimonials from past clients
- Has excellent customer support in place
- Limited customization options
- Packages are quite expensive
- Launch Plan: For $49 per month, this plan is ideal for anyone who is only getting started. The plan allows access to unlimited pages and templates, on-page SamCart branding, advanced subscriptions, and custom domains.
- Grow Plan: $99/month. This plan is ideal for businesses that are looking to grow their online presence. Besides the features available for Launch, users also get custom checkout fields, pre-purchase add-ons, and multiple payment options.
- Scale Plan: For $199 per month, users get access to all the advanced features they would need to start selling at scale. Besides the features available for the other plans, users also get cart abandonment features, built-in A/B testing, CRM integrations, and custom integrations.
Disclosure: I am an independent SamCart Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from SamCart. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of SamCart.
Sales Funnel Software #9: OptimizePress
|Sales Funnel Software:||OptimizePress|
|Price:||$99-$249 a year|
|Discount:||20% OFF for a Suite plan|
|Free Trial:||30 days money back guarantee|
OptimizePress is a popular WordPress plugin that marketers use to create fantastic landing pages and marketing funnels.
It exists as both a theme and a plugin for users with WordPress websites.
Additionally, features on the platform allow users to use their websites to set up marketing businesses.
With OptimizePress, you can generate more leads, and therefore more sales, launch marketing campaigns, build membership sites, and even create funnels with the drag and drop builder.
OptimizeCheckouts, one of the features of the platform, allows you to create seamless checkout flows within your WP site.
- Landing page builder
- Sales funnels and other marketing campaigns builder
- Conversion-tested templates for both pages and funnels
- Multiple premium integrations
- A visual editor which helps trach changes in real-time
- Integrated checkouts download for secure downloadables
- Complete typography freedom
OptimizePress Pros & Cons
- Templates are 100% optimized for mobile and tablet use
- Offers seamless integration with other marketing tools
- Has a comprehensive templates collection
- Excellent customer support
- The visual editor makes it easier to publish pages and funnels
- It is a cheaper alternative to its competitors
- Some templates are of low-quality
- It doesn’t offer a free trial
- Essential Package: For $99 per year, users can install the plugin and use it on one personal WP site. The plan gives users access to unlimited pages, leads, and traffic. They also get access to 20 premium integrations and the templates library.
- Business Package: $149 per year. It comes with all the features available for the essential package as well as access to the Unsplash integration, OptimizeUrgency, and priority email support. This plan allows users to install the plugin in up to 5 personal sites.
- Suite Package: This plan costs $199 per year and allows users to install in up to 20 personal sites. Besides the features available in the Business plan, users get OptimizeLeads, OptimizeCheckouts, and OptimizeFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent OptimizePress Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from OptimizePress. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of OptimizePress.