- isn’t too expensive, but is high enough quality
- has all the features you need
- isn’t too complicated to use
But you’re probably wondering:
How to find the best sales funnel software that will meet all your expectations?
Well, in this guide I’ll try to look at the 7 most popular sales funnel builder tools and try to answer this question for you.
But first, let’s look at the full list of these tools.
- List of 6 Best Sales Funnel Software
- What Are the Best Sales Funnel Builders?
- The 6 Best Sales Funnel Software & Platforms
- Sales Funnel Software #1: ClickFunnels
- Sales Funnel Software #2: Kartra
- Sales Funnel Software #3: ThriveCart
- Sales Funnel Software #4: SamCart
- Sales Funnel Software #5: OptimizePress
- Sales Funnel Software #6: Builderall
- Final Thoughts About Sales Funnel Software
List of 6 Best Sales Funnel Software
|Sales Funnel Software||Features||Price||Website URL|
|#1. ClickFunnels||From $97 a month||Get the Tool >>|
|#2. Kartra||From $99 a month||Get the Tool >>|
|#3. ThriveCart||$495||Get the Tool >>|
|#4. SamCart||From $49 a month||Get the Tool >>|
|#5. OptimizePress||From $99 a year||Get the Tool >>|
|#6. Builderall||From $19.90 a month||Get the Tool >>|
What Are the Best Sales Funnel Builders?
The best sales funnel builder software is the one that has all the features that suit your needs, is easy to use, and comes at an affordable price.
These tools are usually created by online sales experts who spend spent years analyzing how to convert leads into sales in the fastest possible way.
Currently, there are known 6 sales funnel software that can fully meet all these criteria.
How to Choose The Best Sales Funnel Software for Yourself
When choosing a sales funnel software, your primary focus should always check if they have these important features:
- How easy is to use their sales funnel builder
- What integrations they offer
- How many and what templates they offer
- Is there an A/B testing feature
- And how SEO friendly they are
With all these features on a single platform, the process of building your sales funnel will be stress-free, resulting in higher conversion rates and sales revenues.
Of course, you also always need to pay attention to whether those tools are affordable for you.
How Much Does a Sales Funnel Software Usually Cost?
On average, the price of sales funnel software in the market range from $19 (least priced) to $399 (highly-priced) per month. The final price depends on what features are offered and how much traffic you’re expecting to get.
Fortunately, most of the programs offer different pricing packages.
The Basic or Essential plan is often the cheapest, and the price of the software increases for higher-tier packages.
The difference in the packages is usually minimal, and the plans accommodate both small businesses and enterprises. Some platforms even offer custom packages to meet your business needs.
Often, these custom packages are pricier than the highest-tier plan available on the platform.
For programs that offer a monthly subscription, you may get the option of having the software billed monthly or annually. The annual billing usually comes with a certain discount. Therefore, if you are in a position to pay via annual billing, you may end up saving a couple of bucks.
Cheap Sales Funnel Software
Cheap sales funnel software usually comes with a one-time payment plan and the price for their lowest plans usually starts from $99.
However, these sales funnel tools usually also come with lots of limitations (such as the ability to use it on WordPress sites only) and less advanced tools that would help to convert leads into customers.
The cheapest known sales funnel tools are:
- OptimizePress ($99 a year)
- Builderall ($19.90 a month)
- ThriveCart ($495)
- SamCart ($49 a month)
The 6 Best Sales Funnel Software & Platforms
Now that you know what to be on the lookout for, you are probably wondering which is the best sales funnel software.
Well, there are various options available in the market.
But here’s a list of the best and most popular sales funnel builder tools:
Sales Funnel Software #1: ClickFunnels
|Sales Funnel Software||ClickFunnels|
|Price:||from $97 to $1,497 a month|
|Discount:||$567 OFF on annual plans|
|Free Trial:||14 Days FREE|
For many marketers, ClickFunnels is the go-to sales funnel software.
The platform is an all-in-one marketing solution that comes with a variety of tools that you will need for your online business.
Some of the key features include a landing page builder, a sales funnel builder, upsell and down-sell features, and data analytics and reporting.
Regardless of the scope of your business, ClickFunnels can help you generate sales and leads, automate sales processes, and split test your offers using A/B testing.
The platform comes with an effective affiliate program that you can integrate into your business for higher profits.
- Drag and drop page builder
- A/B split testing
- Funnel sharing
- Pre-built templates optimized for conversion
- One-click upsells and down-sells
- Easy-to-use interface
- FunnelFlix training program that comes with marketing training
- Smart shopping cart
- Marketing automation with email and Facebook
- 14-day free trial
ClickFunnels Pros & Cons
- Very easy to build pages and funnels
- Funnel sharing option
- Helps to generate more leads and sales
- Comes with pre-built templates for landing pages and funnels
- Customization options are limited
- Pricing plans are quite expensive
- A steeper learning curve
- Startup Plan: $97/month. This plan lets you build 20 funnels and 100 pages. You get access to funnel sharing, three domains, and three payment gateways.
- ClickFunnels Platinum: $297/month. This plan allows you to build unlimited funnels, pages, and follow up funnels. You also get nine domains, nine payment gateways, and priority support.
- ClickFunnels Collective: $1497/month. This plan allows you to build unlimited funnels, pages, and follow-up funnels. You will get to connect the software to up to 27 domains, 27 payment gateways, and ten users.
Why is ClickFunnels the Best Sales Funnel Software?
Clickfunnels offers an all-in-one marketing solution and is a king in the sales funnel software industry.
With this software, you won’t need several other tools to make your business successful.
And that’s not everything.
With ClickFunnels you’ll be able not to only create amazing landing pages, but convert your visitors into leads, and then into sales in the fastest possible way.
But there’s more…
Before deciding if ClickFunnels is right for you, you can also try to:
- Get a FREE copy of the DotCom Secrets book which will give you a better overview of how to implement sales funnels into your business.
- Join the FREE Secrets Masterclass training which will show you how the top ClickFunnels software users made over 1 million in sales using this tool.
- Join the One Funnel Away Challenge which will teach you how to launch a profitable funnel within the next 30 days.
Click the button below to join ClickFunnels 14-day free trial and get all these bonuses for FREE:
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
Sales Funnel Software #2: Kartra
|Sales Funnel Software:||Kartra|
|Price:||from $99 to $499 a month|
|Discount:||up to 25% OFF for annual plans|
|Trial:||$1 for 14 days|
Kartra is also an all-in-one marketing solution that includes all the tools you would need for your online business.
You can use the platform to create stunning landing pages or even entire websites.
You can also launch sales funnels and other marketing campaigns for higher conversion rates.
Kartra provides powerful analytics for pages, emails, and even funnels.
You also get access to email marketing tools that you can use to automate and customize the emails to your subscriber list.
Other unique features include hosting services, membership sites, forms, and calendars.
- Landing page builder
- In-built email automation, Kartra Mail
- Kartra videos
- Automated funnels and marketing campaigns
- Kartra Membership portal
- Kartra Leads for building leads, prospects, and customers database
- Kartra Agency
- Kartra Marketplace
Kartra Pros & Cons
- Comes with templates that are 100% mobile-responsive
- Offers A/B split testing
- Comes with Kartra Academy that provides tutorials and other marketing tips
- Offers done-for-you campaigns that you can import by a click
- Comes with Behavioral Adaptive Marketing (BAM) features
- Includes a built-in photo library
- Has a steeper learning curve
- Doesn’t include many integrations
- Starter Plan: $99 per month. This plan supports a bandwidth of 50GB and allows you to manage 2500 contacts, 15000 emails, and host 100 pages.
- Silver Plan: $199 per month. This plan gives users access to unlimited pages, funnels, helpdesks, and membership sites. You get to manage 12,500 contacts, 125,000 emails per month, and support three domains.
- Gold Plan: $299 per month. With this plan, you can manage up to 25,000 leads and send up to 250,000 emails per month. You get a bandwidth of 250 GB and can use the software on up to 5 custom domains.
- Platinum Plan: For $499 per month, this plan allows you to manage up to 50,000 leads and send 500,000 emails per month. You also get unlimited products, funnels, membership sites, as is the case with the Silver and Gold plans.
Why Is Kartra One of the Best Sales Funnel Builders?
Kartra is an excellent choice because it also offers all the tools you would need in one platform.
It is an ideal alternative to ClickFunnels since it offers the same features with a wider variety of pricing plans.
Click the button below to get Kartra 14-day trial for only $1.
Disclosure: I am an independent Kartra Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Kartra. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Kartra.
Sales Funnel Software #3: ThriveCart
|Sales Funnel Software:||ThriveCart|
|Trial:||30 days money back guarantee|
ThriveCart is a self-hosted shopping cart solution designed to create stunning checkout pages.
Although the platform is primarily known for optimized checkout forms, it comes with a variety of other marketing solutions, including a sales funnel builder.
With ThriveCart, you can ensure that you have minimum bounce rates and abandoned carts during the checkout process.
The platform lets you integrate various options that will enhance the process for your customers.
Besides, it integrates with several other marketing tools to ensure you have a seamless experience.
- One-click upsells and down-sells
- Two-step shopping carts for better lead collection
- Embeddable cart pages and pop-ups
- Supports recurring subscription products
- Membership integration and product upgrades
- Advanced trial support
- Detailed statistics and analytics
- Autoresponder integrations
- In-built affiliate program
ThriveCart Pros & Cons
- Helps to create high-converting checkout pages
- Allows you to set up automation to recover lost sales
- Offers a one-time payment for lifetime access
- Supports multiple paying options and multiple integrations
- Doesn’t include a drag and drop interface
- Customization options are limited
- ThriveCart Standard: For $495, users get lifetime access to this plan. The plan includes the basic features available on ThriveCart, including A/B testing, sales funnel builder, two-step carts, an amazing affiliate program, one-click upsells, and bump offers, among others.
- ThriveCart Pro: $690 for lifetime access. This plan comes with all the features available for the standard plan and includes some additional features like automatic sales tax calculation, intelligent business projections, and custom domain functionality.
Why Is ThriveCart One of the Best Sales Funnel Software?
Besides being a sales funnel builder, ThriveCart is an excellent shopping cart solution.
It comes with a variety of features to make the checkout process smoother.
But the best part is that it has a lifetime pricing option.
Meaning that you’ll pay or it ONCE and will have this tool for life!
Click the button below to get the ThriveCart lifetime deal:
Disclosure: I am an independent ThriveCart Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ThriveCart. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ThriveCart.
Sales Funnel Software #4: SamCart
|Sales Funnel Software:||SamCart|
|Price:||$49-199 a month|
|Discount:||20% OFF on annual billing|
|Free Trial:||14 Days|
SamCart came into existence in 2013 as a shopping cart solution.
However, the platform today includes a variety of features to grow and scale any online business.
Anyone who owns an eCommerce store will appreciate the all-in-one solution offered by SamCart.
Online store owners who, especially, don’t want to build a catalog can use SamCart to showcase their products.
Online store owners can use SamCart to create landing product pages, sales funnel, integrate with other marketing tools, and create checkout pages.
The platform comes with a comprehensive content builder to help create your store and several templates to choose from, which are already optimized for conversion.
- One-click upsells
- Highly-converting checkout pages
- Subscription-saver for subscription-based products
- Multiple integrations, including Zapier
- Resourceful knowledge base
- Cross-selling bumps
- It comes with a robust affiliate center that you can use to boost earnings
SamCart Pros & Cons
- Supports multiple integrations
- A/B split testing
- Comes with templates already optimized for conversion
- Includes checkout pop-ups for increased conversion rates
- Allows you to include trust testimonials from past clients
- Has excellent customer support in place
- Limited customization options
- Packages are quite expensive
- Launch Plan: For $49 per month, this plan is ideal for anyone who is only getting started. The plan allows access to unlimited pages and templates, on-page SamCart branding, advanced subscriptions, and custom domains.
- Grow Plan: $99/month. This plan is ideal for businesses that are looking to grow their online presence. Besides the features available for Launch, users also get custom checkout fields, pre-purchase add-ons, and multiple payment options.
- Scale Plan: For $199 per month, users get access to all the advanced features they would need to start selling at scale. Besides the features available for the other plans, users also get cart abandonment features, built-in A/B testing, CRM integrations, and custom integrations.
Why Is SamCart One of the Best Sales Funnel Builder?
SamCart will not only help you build fantastic sales funnels, but you can also use it to set up and manage your eCommerce store.
And that’s not all…
You can get SamCart 14-day free trial to test the software and save up to 20% on annual billing.
Click the button below to start your 14-day SamCart free trial:
Disclosure: I am an independent SamCart Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from SamCart. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of SamCart.
Sales Funnel Software #5: OptimizePress
|Sales Funnel Software:||OptimizePress|
|Price:||$99-$249 a year|
|Discount:||20% OFF for a Suite plan|
|Free Trial:||30 days money back guarantee|
OptimizePress is a popular WordPress plugin that marketers use to create fantastic landing pages and marketing funnels.
It exists as both a theme and a plugin for users with WordPress websites.
Additionally, features on the platform allow users to use their websites to set up marketing businesses.
With OptimizePress, you can generate more leads, and therefore more sales, launch marketing campaigns, build membership sites, and even create funnels with the drag and drop builder.
OptimizeCheckouts, one of the features of the platform, allows you to create seamless checkout flows within your WP site.
- Landing page builder
- Sales funnels and other marketing campaigns builder
- Conversion-tested templates for both pages and funnels
- Multiple premium integrations
- A visual editor which helps trach changes in real-time
- Integrated checkouts download for secure downloadables
- Complete typography freedom
OptimizePress Pros & Cons
- Templates are 100% optimized for mobile and tablet use
- Offers seamless integration with other marketing tools
- Has a comprehensive templates collection
- Excellent customer support
- The visual editor makes it easier to publish pages and funnels
- It is a cheaper alternative to its competitors
- Some templates are of low-quality
- It doesn’t offer a free trial
- Essential Package: For $99 per year, users can install the plugin and use it on one personal WP site. The plan gives users access to unlimited pages, leads, and traffic. They also get access to 20 premium integrations and the templates library.
- Business Package: $149 per year. It comes with all the features available for the essential package as well as access to the Unsplash integration, OptimizeUrgency, and priority email support. This plan allows users to install the plugin in up to 5 personal sites.
- Suite Package: This plan costs $199 per year and allows users to install in up to 20 personal sites. Besides the features available in the Business plan, users get OptimizeLeads, OptimizeCheckouts, and OptimizeFunnels.
Why Is OptimizePress One of the Best Sales Funnel Builder?
OptimizePress comes as both a theme and a plugin for website owners on WP.
It is also a cheaper option, seeing as the packages are priced annually.
Click the button below to get OptimizePress for a very affordable price:
Disclosure: I am an independent OptimizePress Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from OptimizePress. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of OptimizePress.
Sales Funnel Software #6: Builderall
|Sales Funnel Software:||Builderall:|
|Price:||$19.90-$69.90 a month|
|Discount:||FREE for up 100 subscribers|
|Free Trial:||14 days|
Builderall is an amazing digital marketing software that comes with a variety of features for both beginners and gurus.
The platform allows users to create anything they would need for their online businesses, be it a landing page, a website, or a complicated sales funnel.
Builderall comes with a unique drag-and-drop website builder called Cheetah.
The builder uses responsive technology to build pages, websites, and funnels that are optimized for higher conversion rates.
Users on WP get a 3-click integration with the software to make everything easier.
- Cheetah website builder
- Unlimited membership areas
- Email marketing tools
- Website sharing
- Super-fast CDN servers
- Website daily backup
- Responsive email builder
- Funnel sharing
Builderall Pros & Cons
- Everything is mobile responsive
- Suitable for both beginners and advanced marketers
- Helps to generate more leads and sales for your business
- Comes with high-converting sales funnels
- An easy-to-use interface
- The wide range of tools may be confusing for beginners.
- Free Plan: With this plan, you can manage up to 100 subscribers and three websites. You get access to unlimited subdomains, 1 GB disk space, and unlimited membership areas.
- Builder Plan: This plan costs $19.90 per month and gives you access to 100 subscribers, 2 GB disk space, and three domain connections. You also get access to CDN servers and DDOS attack prevention.
- Marketer Plan: For $29.90, users get access to 5 domain connections, and 5 GB disk space. They also get to manage 5000 subscribers, CRM, and the Telegram automation tool.
- Essential Plan: This plan costs $49.90 and will grant users access to 10 GB disk space and ten domain connections. You also get to manage up to 15,000 subscribers, a professional website bot, and a professional messenger chatbot.
- Premium Plan: This plan is for anyone who is looking for advanced tools for their business. For $69.90, users get access to all of Builderall’s features, including VA access, e-learning, and the webinar builder.
Why Is Builderall One of the Best Sales Funnel Builder?
Builderall is an easy-to-use interface designed for marketers at all levels.
It offers a variety of pricing packages, including a free one, so you can always find one that suits your needs.
Click the button below to try Builderall for FREE:
Disclosure: I am an independent Builderall Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Builderall. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Builderall.
Final Thoughts About Sales Funnel Software
If you haven’t yet started implementing sales funnels in your marketing strategy, then you are missing out. Sales funnels, if done in the right way, can help skyrocket your business and generate more sales.
Choosing the best software is an essential step in your marketing.
All the tools listed in this article are some of the best you will come across.
Luckily, most offer a free trial period to help you decide whether it is what you need.
So, go through the suggestions and try it out for yourself.