How We Test & Review the Tools Or Service
At MARKINBLOG, our #1 priority is you.
That’s why we share our guides and uphold editorial guidelines to ensure integrity.
And we do it all so you can enjoy our tools, advice and recommendations with clarity and confidence.
The foundation of our work is to help us lead our readers to the information they need and the pick that works for them.
Why You Should Trust Us
Here at MARKINBLOG.com, we understand that finding a genuine and honest review can be very challenging.
So, we’ve made it our mission to test the different software in the online sales industry, and see if they actually deliver what they claim.
We take the review process seriously, and unlike many other sites, our reviews are impartial and free from outside influence.
Our editorial content compares various options and builds awareness of healthy alternatives so readers feel empowered to make informed decisions.
Fact-Checking And Corrections
- All editorial content is fact-checked for accuracy, timeliness, and relevance. We strive to ensure the information in each article is current as of the article’s publication date.
- All content flows through a careful fact-checking process.
- We rely on primary sources and authoritative sources, including interviews and government and industry websites, data and documents, to ensure our content is as clear and complete as possible.
- When we make a factual error, we post a correction on the article where the error occurred. Readers may contact us at email@example.com to report mistakes or to register complaints, or reach us by filling out this form.
How We Test & Review the Tools & Service
Now let’s take a look at the various steps of our review process!
We Purchase the Software (or Service)
If the tool has a premium subscription, we pay for it.
We never rely on free accounts or accept demo versions from providers.
We aim to get the actual experience that an average customer gets, and that includes going through the payment process ourselves.
That said, if the VPN we are testing has a free version, we test it as well to make sure you have all the information on the table.
We Actually Use And Test the Tool (or Service)
In order to test and really feel the tool or service under test, we first actively use it for some time.
During testing, each feature is tested in detail and every effort is made to fully understand its advantages and disadvantages.
Then we evaluate it.
We Evaluate the Tool or Service
This is the most critical part of our review process and it involves analyzing the specific aspects and features of the software or service.
Our methodology covers the following:
1. Flexibility And Limitations
During this process we try to answer the following questions:
- How many and what features does the platform have?
- How do they do their job?
- What benefits can you expect from it?
- What are the limitations?
2. Management and User Experience (UX)
In the process, we pay attention to how easy and intuitive it is to use the platform, how easy is it to set up and make it work for you.
3. Speed And Performance
During this process, we test at least 10 pages with this tool and evaluate how fast and smooth those pages load.
At this point, we look at how a particular tool or service meets security requirements and how safety is taken care of in general.
To see if software or service presents good value for money, we compare its cost with its performance and the features on offer.
We also look at free trials and refund policies.
6. Communication and Support
At this stage, we review what are the support options, how quickly does support respond to your queries, and how do they solve them.
7. User Ratings and Reputation
Finally, we review other reviews of that tool and take note of how they are rated.
We Then Rate the Product
In the last step, we assign ratings to each aspect and derive their overall average.
This rating is then used when comparing a product to other similar tools or services and trying to determine which one is the best.
We Never Accept Money for Writing Positive Reviews
We would like to emphasize very clearly that MARKINBLOG never accepts offers to write positive reviews for money.
Although such practices are quite popular, we believe that such things distort the correct presentation of information and thus mislead our visitors.
And such a business model is completely unacceptable to us.
We care about your trust in us, so such practices should never become our business model.